Women think it is ok to tease and sexually provoke men

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Women think it is ok to tease and sexually provoke men

Post by GoingAwol »

There are a lot of things about modern female behavior that make me angry, but sexual teasing has to be at the top of the list. The reason being is our (men) need for sex is our weakness and women are poking at our weak spot and being reckless and irresponsible with the power they have over us. In short, they are being highly disrespectful when they do this, so how can a man truly love or trust a woman who is willing to attack his weaknesses and vulnerabilities in such an openly careless way? I have been sexually teased by women many times and every time it has happened all trust was gone and I wanted nothing to do with the woman who teased me. I was enraged and felt deceived and disrespected. Just today I got the feeling that my Russian lady was heading in that direction and I let her know in no uncertain terms that shit like that isn't going to fly with me. To me, a woman sexually teasing a man is as low as a man physically exerting his dominance over a woman because he is stronger and "can". The fact that women are allowed to openly tease men sexually is indicative of how misandric the modern world is. I don't think any sane culture would allow this type of behavior because it completely undermines respect and trust between the genders.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Women think it is ok to tease and sexually provoke men

Post by chanta76 »

Women are smart...they know they can control men with sex. I hate to say this ...women use their p***y as power...but in the west women have rising power which is good or bad thing depending on your position but the problem with that is women have power and use sex still to get what they want. So yeah..it sucks.