Ralph Smart - Black New Ager on YouTube with fake smile lol

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Ralph Smart - Black New Ager on YouTube with fake smile lol

Post by Winston »

Check out this Black New Age guru on YouTube who calls himself Ralph Smart. He is so New Ageish and seems out of touch with reality with too much woo woo. Here he is talking in a video about why men love bitches:

My response to him in the comments section:

+Infinite Waters (Diving Deep) Ralph, no not true at all. Real normal men do not like bitches. They like sweet, humble, feminine, down to earth women, like most women are OVERSEAS, not in America. Go to China and you will see what I mean, you will see how REAL women are there. The problem is that in the US, any decent looking woman will be poisoned and corrupted and spoiled by American culture. US culture has a way of poisoning and spoiling women, so generally, men only have bitches to choose from in the US. But not abroad of course. But of course, some men like the challenge of trying to conquer a bitch. Come to my site and forum to learn more Ralph, at http://www.happierabroad.com

Check out Ralph Smart's website. Man he is so New Agey, even for me.
http://www.ralphsmart.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why Men Love Bitches: No They Don't Ralph Smart!

Post by Winston »

Check out this video of Ralph Smart on YouTube. Notice at the beginning of all his videos, he says "Peace and Infinite Waters" in such a TOTALLY FAKE way! It's hilarious! He doesn't sound authentic at all. Not even that intelligent either. Why does YouTube allow this shit on it yet takes down my genuine stuff? Go figure. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this video by Ralph Smart called "How to be Attractive". He basically says that if you love yourself and believe that you're attractive, then others will see you as attractive too! LOL. What a load of BS! What a crock of shit! LOL. NO ONE in the world is going to believe that, not even the dumbest person in the world will! That kind of New Age BS goes too far and totally insults the intelligence of even a dog! I would bet that even Ralph Smart knows that's bullshit! So why is he spouting this shit?!

I posted this in his comments section:

"This video is 100 percent FALSE Ralph. All you suggest is SELF-DELUSION, which accomplishes NOTHING. I swear. And YOU KNOW it too! Believing yourself to be attractive when you're not is self-delusion, and no it will NOT make others think you're attractive. Even you know that. You aren't stupid. If you aren't a girl's type, loving yourself is NOT going to change that. We all know that. That's the real world. Doesn't matter if you love yourself or think you're attractive or not. Deluding yourself will NOT make others share your delusion. That's 100 percent New Age BS and you KNOW it Ralph. So why are you discrediting yourself with this video? Even the dumbest person in the world would not believe something like that. Come on man. Are you trying to insult our intelligence? Even a dog would find that insulting to its intelligence. Even you Ralph do not believe that, cause it's obviously not true.

I'm going to expose this video in my forum here, so everyone can laugh at it. And no, authenticity alone isn't going to attract women. I'm the most authentic guy in the world, and it doesn't make me more attractive. You obviously don't know anything about women or relationships and are just talking out of your a**. Seriously. Furthermore, why did you title this video "according to psychologists"? There is no psychologist in the world that would say what you said in this video, and no psychology textbook would either. Show me even one credible real psychology book that says that "if you believe you are attractive, then others will too". Just one. If you can, I'll give you $100 by PayPal. I'm posting this comment on my forum so it will go online anyway, even if you remove it. Here is the URL to my forum thread about you that I will post it in:
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=28907 "

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

Hmm, watching the "Why Men Love Bitches" video, he is actually mostly right and I'd actually think you'd mostly agree with it. He does I think try to be a bit disingenuous and cater to the female viewers (after all, he doesn't have a job, so youtube's how he makes cash...) with the "warrior woman" nonsense, but if you actually listen to him, he says women should be submissive, should be giving, etc, and says this is a part of female sexuality. He even goes further to say if a woman is not doing those things (and by extension, being herself) she will physically damage her health and biochemistry.

As far as what he says regarding attraction and mirroring you, and being yourself, it's true. But, in this regard, it supports the HA hypothesis more. US women mostly want a sociopath with "game" and whatever, so why I couldn't connect with them and even have normal conversations very well, this explains it. With the current international girls I talk to, I can just be myself and don't have to try to be anything and they still like me. And further, I even feel I'm more "myself" with them compared to even male friends in USA. He doesn't touch on location really, and its impact on your life and the people you meet and all that, though, but the video was neither here or there. As far as himself, he's even emigrated from London where he used to live to (apparently) some tropical island where he can buy cheap fruit all year long. The big problem I see with HA vs New Age/psychology (they're kind of one in the same, and he's a licensed psychologist, so yes...) is one says the problem is ENTIRELY location, and the other says the problem is entirely within yourself, and neither are true and it's generally a mix of both, that some people are much better suited for another location or their location isn't ideal for most people. In USA's case, the nation is ideal for sociopaths and that's about it.
Smarter
Freshman Poster

Post by Smarter »

Mr Wu - Wondering if you have evolved any in the last 7 months ? ? ?

Pretty laughable that you call this man fake when the picture you have chosen for your own account is of a man whose pancake face make up is many shades darker than his hands. LOL
Holding a gun no less.

Pretty laughable that your "comment" (actually just bashing troll behavior) on his YouTube channel is a shameless plug for your own website.
Can you say two faced ?

Even more laughable when considering your own website is covered in pictures of big enormous boobs hanging out, lot's of bikini's, Tons of face make-up, in other words prostitute looking female's AS ADVERTISEMENT.

Not very classy calling him fake & saying "BS, crock of sh*t" "Why does YouTube allow this sh*t" "Not even the dumbest person in the world would believe this sh*t not even a dog"
You've displayed quite the juvenile infantilized rant of a person who is projecting! LoL

I bet money you didn't spend any amount of time at all watching any of his video's before calling him "Not intelligent, hilarious, not authentic at all" etc.

Then you say in your own words that YouTube kicked your stuff off their site ?
Interesting.

You make fun of his smile . . . yet he put's his smile out there for everybody to see.
That is authentic.
A bit more authentic than a shiny wannabe 007 tuxedo, hairspray & Max Factor Beige #4 LMAO NOT Impressed

ALL of his video's are up, from years ago to today. THAT is authentic. Some of the older one's you'll see he doesn't have as clear of skin, yet he is completely honest about his road to completely Vegan eating & the effect it has had on his complexion & teeth.
I myself have experienced the exact same change over the years from eating a plant based diet.
A person can fact check many of the things he discusses in his video's for themselves. TRUTH.

Watch several of his video's and learn that he is nothing but authentic. He tells the truth constantly & consistently OH YEAH! And he has over 60,000 followers.

So your insults are made even a bit more ridiculous & not one of those people including me appreciate your hate mongering.

I sincerely hope you have found some grace, some self respect & grown up a bit this year.
Smarter
Freshman Poster

Post by Smarter »

Oh, my mistake. I missed a zero.

Infinite Waters has over 670,000 subscribers. NOT 60,000 (wink)
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Ralph Smart proves Sis-Gender Niggers are kings of the Internet and YouTube.

Listening to him will only make a better Sis-Gender Nigger Fag.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Smarter wrote:Oh, my mistake. I missed a zero.

Infinite Waters has over 670,000 subscribers. NOT 60,000 (wink)
Because if life has taught us anything, it's that the masses are always right.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Smarter wrote:Mr Wu - Wondering if you have evolved any in the last 7 months ? ? ?

Pretty laughable that you call this man fake when the picture you have chosen for your own account is of a man whose pancake face make up is many shades darker than his hands. LOL
Holding a gun no less.

Pretty laughable that your "comment" (actually just bashing troll behavior) on his YouTube channel is a shameless plug for your own website.
Can you say two faced ?

Even more laughable when considering your own website is covered in pictures of big enormous breasts hanging out, lot's of bikini's, Tons of face make-up, in other words prostitute looking female's AS ADVERTISEMENT.

Not very classy calling him fake & saying "BS, crock of sh*t" "Why does YouTube allow this sh*t" "Not even the dumbest person in the world would believe this sh*t not even a dog"
You've displayed quite the juvenile infantilized rant of a person who is projecting! LoL

I bet money you didn't spend any amount of time at all watching any of his video's before calling him "Not intelligent, hilarious, not authentic at all" etc.

Then you say in your own words that YouTube kicked your stuff off their site ?
Interesting.

You make fun of his smile . . . yet he put's his smile out there for everybody to see.
That is authentic.
A bit more authentic than a shiny wannabe 007 tuxedo, hairspray & Max Factor Beige #4 LMAO NOT Impressed

ALL of his video's are up, from years ago to today. THAT is authentic. Some of the older one's you'll see he doesn't have as clear of skin, yet he is completely honest about his road to completely Vegan eating & the effect it has had on his complexion & teeth.
I myself have experienced the exact same change over the years from eating a plant based diet.
A person can fact check many of the things he discusses in his video's for themselves. TRUTH.

Watch several of his video's and learn that he is nothing but authentic. He tells the truth constantly & consistently OH YEAH! And he has over 60,000 followers.

So your insults are made even a bit more ridiculous & not one of those people including me appreciate your hate mongering.

I sincerely hope you have found some grace, some self respect & grown up a bit this year.
Hello Smarter,
Thanks for posting. Are you Ralph Smart himself? I wonder. If so, it's an honor to have you here. lol. Or just a crazed New Age fan? lol

Anyhow, to answer your question, yes I've evolved in the last 7 months. But spiritual evolution goes up and down. It's not a linear constant up cycle. The universe doesn't work that way. And contrary to your New Age beliefs, the universe is not always happy, positive, peaceful and wonderful. Life is not like that. Those who pretend it is are lying and/or delusional.

My avatar is for entertainment. I usually use my real photos in avatars. But hey, read my articles. At least I don't bullshit. I tell it like it is. That's why I don't appeal to the mainstream. I only appeal to brutally honest truthful people.

You gotta understand that the best New Age gurus and any popular person, has to MIX both lies and truths in order to sell their message. I wrote an article explaining why here. Please read it so you will be enlightened with reality.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=31429

The New Age movement is no different. Yes it has some truths, but it's mixed with lies too and obviously false illogical teachings that is easily debunkable with common sense. Ralph Smart is no different. I'm one of the few people who do NOT mix truth and lies. I usually speak only truths. So I'm a rare breed. Ralph Smart isn't. He just rehashes the same New Age claptrap that everyone else does.

Yes I've listened to Ralph's videos in full, so you would lose such a bet. I always listen to a person's videos before critiquing them. I am a truth seeker and that's what truth seekers do. We do not judge something without investigating or evaluating it. But we are honest and call a spade a spade. I've studied New Age teachings for years, so I'm familiar with them and know where their falsities and exaggerations lie.

See my articles and webpages debunking false New Age teachings here:

viewtopic.php?t=22995
viewtopic.php?t=4283
http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/LawofAttraction.htm

Read them and you will see that I'm very neutral and fair. I tell it like it is and expose many New Age teachings to be false or greatly exaggerated. I do not mix truth with BS like Ralph Smart does. The reason Ralph Smart is so popular with many subscribers is simply that:

"The men the American public admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth." - H. L. Mencken

Do you really think New Age quotes like this are authentic? LOL. Come on man.

So you think Ralph Smart is authentic? LOL. How so? When he says, "Peeeaaaaaccccceeeee and infinite waters...." at the beginning of every video, it sounds hella fake. Totally. Anyone can see it. Even children can. You actually claim that sounds authentic? LOL. You must be on drugs man. Plus that phrase is meaningless.

You don't see me doing that do you? LOL. Yeah most of my videos are removed because the elite don't want certain truths to be known, such as the fact that you can solve many of your problems and have a better life overseas. They don't want that to get too deeply promoted. They'd rather people listen to New Age BS to keep them delusional and pacified. New Agers are too busy being in la la positivity land to rebel against the system or change it. Thus New Age delusions are useful to the elite.

Read this webpage of mine where I divulge a dozen BIG SECRETS to you. You will learn a lot more from it than you will from a thousand years of listening to Ralph Smart's videos. They will also be a lot more USEFUL to you as well.

http://www.happierabroad.com/secrets.php

Take a look at my big secrets and you will see there's no comparison. These are real things that can change your life, not New Age BS.

Here is a video rant I did long ago debunking the New Age Law of Attraction. As you can see, I am definitely genuine. I do not say weird words like "peace and infinite waters". LOL

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVQSOV5gKUo[/youtube]

I also put out a lot of info out there too. If you want, listen to my podcasts and you will see that what I share with the world is a lot more useful and relevant than what Ralph Smart does. He merely rehashes the same New Age claptrap that others have. My stuff is original at least. That's why my website is popular, more popular than his. I get more hits on my site than his does. He may get more video hits, but I get more web hits.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts.php

Btw, I'm a vegetarian too. But not a vegan. So yeah I support your cause in promoting that. We are in agreement on that one.

Please follow all my links above and you will see that I am what I say I am. I do not mix truths and lies. I just tell the truths, to the best of my ability. And I have a lot of good insight too and am very aware and intellectual.

Bottom line: I have REAL SOLUTIONS to America's problems, especially those related to loneliness, datelessness, mental health and self-esteem, freedom,and cost of living issues. Ralph Smart does NOT. My solution and advice work. His doesn't and only offers New Age fluff. End of story.

GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Winston,
You made really good arguments against the law of attraction. I have tried to drill those same facts into others heads without any success. People are always blaming my lack of success with women on my attitude, and it frustrates me to no end. When people (especially women) give me that bullcrap, I ask them if they would become attracted to me if my attitude changed . They usually look uncomfortable and cant give me an answer LOL. If it's a guy giving me that crap, I ask him if he would be attracted to an obese fugly woman with a good attitude and they say no. The bottom line is the law of attraction is mostly bologna, but it is beyond bologna when it comes to romantic/sexual attraction. We cannot make people become attracted to us by having a good attitude. Attraction is just something that happens ,and we have absolutely no control over it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Do you think Ralph Smart would be so "positive" and New Ageish, if he was working as a slave on a southern cotton plantation in the 1800's, with whips on his back and all, and the Confederate flag above him? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

If Winston had 700k followers on Jewtube..America would already be space travelling and humanity will not suffer.

When it comes to Spirituality, India is kinda gold standard of it and this guy would not pass the first scale on how to be spiritual.

Fakeness Sells, In Fake society ..India has too many of like him who surf on real spirituality which ain't all NewAgy aka CIA psy-ops.

He just repulses me for some reason and he has so many white followers which shows, if white race is left alone and have a choice..they usually follow the dump ones like all other races :lol:

He is popular among white people and Winston is not..What is wrong with this picture in a white majority country...It just means..White race is close minded and judge people on whether he goes to Angeles City, Sleeps with Multiple women, Cold approaches, has kids...This is the usual attack white guys give to Winston while following a fake guy in droves...This is how people in India judge a guru...He has to be all uptight like this guy and when they follow him, after few years, they end up suicidal...

In Sanskrit..There is a word for it...its called RAS...roughly translated as LIFE JUICE...

Winston life is full of Life Juice..Entertainment, happiness, experience etc he has up and down moments...while this guys life is uptight, on a straight line, cannot dare mess around with thoughts that society considers bad etc..

Can you imagine...This guy has to be like this FOREVER.....yuck..He cannot entertain other thoughts and be free to experiment with many things on what life has to offer...

He can never be seen in Pattaya, Angeles city or in a good restaurant in Thailand or at a nightclub and just sitting on a beach, goofing around...He has created a fake image and he has to now live with it...

If he is so spiritual..I DARE THIS GUY to visit Angeles City, Pattaya and barfine a girl ....and see how his moral code dissolves him to nothingness...He is FAKE...He does not understand Gods Creation AT ALL...

There are too many of like him in America now a days...We have plenty in India...BEWARE...
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

starchild5 wrote:In Sanskrit..There is a word for it...its called RAS...roughly translated as LIFE JUICE...
Good word :)