I just bought a ticket to Costa Rica.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

I just bought a ticket to Costa Rica.

Post by Temprano26 »

Literally just thirty minutes ago I bought a ticket to go to Costa Rica March 8th until May 10th. I have been working at one place for a year as of February and I am resigning to fulfill my happier abroad dream that we all share. The best thing about America is to me massage therapy, a career which I excel at and has earned me enough money to do what I want. The best thing I ever did was help this 70-year-old lady be able to walk and sit down without pain. This lady tells me sad stories of how lonely and sad she is, even crying into a bottle of bourbon on Thanksgiving Day but she comes to me regularly because maybe I am one of the few really nice people in her life. America doesn't have to be a lonely country but people choose to alienate each other or have no time for each other. I just do what I can to make America less lonely.

There are a lot of "what-ifs" to take into account but I just have to take a leap of faith here. At 29, I cannot let "what-ifs" get in the way of enjoying life. I have been talking about Costa Rica for five years and I don't want to be one of those 40-year-old virgins that was too afraid to go abroad but talked incessantly about traveling. I just have to have faith in my own skills enough to find another job when I come back or go back to the old one.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drealm
Junior Poster

Re: I just bought a ticket to Costa Rica.

Post by drealm »

I would love to hear a trip report, whenever it comes. I was told that the country is mostly castizo Spanish but photos online seem to show people are more mixed.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

I'll stay at hostels for $10 a night.
I'll see if I can find jobs in massage therapy too.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Most people try Costa Rica first because it sounds touristy and safe. I'd be happy to pass on info about Costa Rica if you are looking.

And if you are telling me you are a virgin for real I can also tell you want to do to fix that.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

Going to Costa Rica for one thing. A man does not have to try hard to attract women when people are naturally able to connect.