Spic Fight

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
drealm
Junior Poster

Spic Fight

Post by drealm »

Today I went to get and egg and sausage burrito. This was the highlight of my day. The burrito was at a Mexican supermarket where most customers are illegal immigrants. When I got there I saw three cop cars and one Mexican with a broken nose and blood all over his face. As I walked into the store he was saying in broken English how another degenerate got the better of him. Next to him was a bicycle as his mode of transportation.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
drealm
Junior Poster

Re: Spic Fight

Post by drealm »

I'm just happy to see them suffer, that's all.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

In my last job I witnessed many fights between those of a certain race. No wonder that end of town is dying. It is all welfare agencies, charities etc. that benefit some decent people but attract more than their fair share of the scum of the earth (that I had to deal with) and so scare off everyone else.

The fights themselves were entertaining and made me feel I could defend myself against the scum, as the younger generation of this race, though often physically impressive and somewhat trained to fight, have little punching power and poor technique. Therefore I think I could beat them, although this may be wishful thinking, as it is a while since I have been in a real street fight. That I didn't come to blows with the scum over the course of more than a year is a miracle.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Never got why people would go to these places if they don't like them? Anyway, the youth has athletics & knowledge- but the use of force to solve problems seems to be somewhat "faux pas" at the moment. Every f***ing thing is a "micro-aggression" & "racist" & the answer to bullying is to get someone else to provide support. Seems that those MMA moves that they might very well know how to do aren't going to occur to them as a tactic to use. Maybe I'm wrong, though.