What's wrong with me seriously?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: What's wrong with me seriously?

Post by Jonny Law »

AFutureTraveler9312 wrote:Sorry for the double post but it's just funny here in America all I attract are these ugly, bad breath, stinking American hoes,whores, and sluts, the classy American gals I guess they just put me in last place. Yeah maybe it's because all they care about is looks. Outside of America your telling me women aren't judgemental when it comes to looks/appearance. Yeah the types of women excuse my language from above but it's just getting me pissed off. That's why I threatened to change myself thin my big a** black lips, change my eye color/get contacts, bleach my skin, straighten my hair so it won't have that dirty nappy look to it. Yeah I'm still black but this is my approach to getting a girl since I'm not being accepted as a brown toned skin black man. Some of you think it's dumb but hey am.i the only one to want to do this because they're frustrated in not getting pretty attractive girls. I'm never approached, never asked out, never been kissed, never got laid, Pretty bad yeah I'm the only one on this forum that hasn't experienced any of the above I guarantee it. A member asks me on here well why do you want to look like me? Well whiter skin is more accepted in united states, latin/south America, Asia, middle east, etc. Darker skin means your poor...I have heard it so many times on this board..and that's why I want to start my extreme makeover of my appearance..to almost look unoticed. Wouldn't you change for someone else or just people in general if your not getting the attention you deserve, when it comes to dating?
Hey Asshole,

You say that all you attract are:
"funny here in America all I attract are these ugly, bad breath, stinking American hoes,whores, and sluts."

-Newsflash-
All American women are like that. Your problem is that you do not know the classy chicks well enough. The (NAWALT) Not all women are like that exception usually marry right out of high school are are taken right away, then over time they become just like every other worthless American woman.

Women are attracted to the top 20% of men. You f***ing idiot your are what douchebags refer to as an Alpha male. Congrats now take you ugly stinking prize.

I personally can get women in America, I travel because I can get better quality women.

You are very intelligent FutureTraveler#### (you have an IQ above 70 not retarded). You are out of place in America and will have a difficult time finding compatibility with American Women.

Being broke is not a problem in the American dating scene. American women are-NOT SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO THE PROVIDER. They are attracted to the exciting man (alpha, criminal, unemployed bad boy, drug addict, who treats them like shit).
You say:
"Darker skin means your poor".
Which world wide is true almost 100% of the time. I believe if you do have money you should never get into a relationship in America. Only poor men should date in America. Fact is child support and alimony will destroy your quality of life. If you are poor already that should not be a problem.

If you are poor you should date in America. And poor men cannot travel so that is their only option anyways.

If you have money only date foreign women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Jonny Law wrote:Hey Asshole,

"funny here in America all I attract are these ugly, bad breath, stinking American hoes,whores, and sluts."

-Newsflash-
All American women are like that.
Yeah, and in any case if the OP is black, you would expect any female interested in him to be some kind of bottom feeder.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Cornfed wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:Hey Asshole,

-Newsflash-
All American women are like that.
Yeah, and in any case if the OP is black, you would expect any female interested in him to be some kind of bottom feeder.
Bottom feeder?
That's close to 100% of the American women you are talking about.

And why don't you date an American woman Cornfed? You are broke and have no future to speak of. Only poor people should ever date in America. People with money go abroad.