Asian dating sites that work well for black men?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
AFutureTraveler9312
Freshman Poster

Asian dating sites that work well for black men?

Post by AFutureTraveler9312 »

OK maybe I'm sounding a little dumb here but I have been signing up for dating sites that seem to fit black men. Countries in Asia that are more likely to date black men. Their are these cupid media sites I've been on....believe it or not I have got a pretty good number of responses but when I sign up for japancupid.com hardly no Japanese girls send me the first message/make the first move. I thought Japanese girls are obsessed with black men out of all the Asian countries. I go on Filipino cupid and get like 100 responses in 3 days from women all over the phillipines. One black guy on YouTube I watched his video and said dating sites are poison, would you definitely agree with that or is he totally wrong? Anyways I got several responses from Vietnam cupid, Indonesia cupid, Asian dating com, or none of these dating sites good for black men? The book I bought called countries that love black men is pretty mediocre. I have to criticize the guy because he left out the U.K and Germany who I thought drool over black men but he has France and Sweden on the list? I'm very confused please explain to me where should I visit around the world as a black man. I'm 27 going on 28 living in boring Pittsburgh lol. I want a great detailed book of countries where foreign women are interested in black american men. The steve love book was a complete failure. He even left the phillipines off the list!!!!!! Japan & Thailand of all places he has listed for black men to visit. China was on their, I'm pretty sure I thought China was quite racist not to whites but people of color. Sorry I'm jumping around but I'm extremely frustrated..should I keep signing up for these American dating sites or should I just wait it out and travel abroad? Is it my looks or appearance that's keeping me from finding me a women in the USA? Will American women one day cooperate? Just once??!!! Ever?!! What is south korea/north korea, india, pakistan, Sri lanka, laos, Cambodia like for black American men? Even malaysia? I like Japanese girls but read from Steve love that their very shy and hardly ever approach a guy...is this where my problem lies? Not all countries abroad I thought the man doesn't always have to approach the woman. How is approachability in central America, South America, africa, middle east, and Asia for black men? I wish they came out with a book on that. I'm a natural women guy too very picky on plastic surgery. I hear Colombia is the plastic surgery capital of the world..not sure if it still holds the title today. Brazil is next I see...and I love south American women. So all of the girls in those 2 countries I can't find any real boobs-D,dd,ddd size and real big booty..athletic, voluptuous booty to be specific but big and round. Steve love leaves out Argentina...I know it's very racist for brothas too but thought their were some brothas who succeeded in ARG.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

AFutureTraveler9312
Freshman Poster

Re: Asian dating sites that work well for black men?

Did I say something wrong maybe I'm exaggerating a little but if someone is willing to help me answer my questions, that would be great for me.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Hey man, I think dating sites don't work as well for Black men, because the girls on those sites tend to be 'gold-digger' types that usually like to swindle foreigners (White guys, usually) for money. Now, I'm not saying this is true for everyone, but generally, I like to steer clear of those sites.

The best thing for you to do, is to actually go to Asian countries to find a girl. Not only will you find better girls that way, you can actually judge whether or not the girl will be compatible with you.

If you still prefer dating sites, I think Asiancupid.com is a decent site--but again, there's a lot of spam profiles there.

Good luck to you in your search for a woman.
AFutureTraveler9312
Freshman Poster

Well I just signed up for a Korean dating site called koreancupid. I'm not sure if korean women are interested in black men, I don't know because I haven't tried but is it more likely that a white man would be more accepted to dating a Korean women? So far I haven't gotten any messages from any korean girls at all. I'm not that darn skinned either...so what is it about me? Are Asian girls not approachable even in Japan?
AFutureTraveler9312
Freshman Poster

uhaveautism wrote:You sound retarded as f**k lol

Dating sites are for social rejects and losers.
How do you know that for sure?
AFutureTraveler9312
Freshman Poster

uhaveautism wrote:You sound retarded as f**k lol

Dating sites are for social rejects and losers.
What the heck do you know about online dating anyway? Your saying that to make me feel worse. I wasn't born yesterday son.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

AFutureTraveler9312 ,

Please use paragraph it's hard to read . I don't mean this as being offensive.