Police State

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Police State

Post by Nailer »

I got turned away from the grocery store from buying beer because I left my license at home, because I had a bunch of business cards in my wallet and I emptied them out. I'm almost f***ing 40.

At what point do I become a full citizen in this f***ing country?

You would NEVER see this applied to a silver-haired baby-boomer in this country, because EVERYTHING revolves around them. After all, they are scheduled to be the last white generation because this country descends into a third-world hell hole.

Every generation after them has been designated to remain children forever. They inflated the housing market, they ruined the women, and they opened the floodgates for immigration to prevent us from starting families and having the same comfort they did. :evil:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Police State

Post by starchild5 »

Nailer wrote:I got turned away from the grocery store from buying beer because I left my license at home, because I had a bunch of business cards in my wallet and I emptied them out. I'm almost f***ing 40.

At what point do I become a full citizen in this f***ing country?

You would NEVER see this applied to a silver-haired baby-boomer in this country, because EVERYTHING revolves around them. After all, they are scheduled to be the last white generation because this country descends into a third-world hell hole.

Every generation after them has been designated to remain children forever. They inflated the housing market, they ruined the women, and they opened the floodgates for immigration to prevent us from starting families and having the same comfort they did. :evil:
Correction....Third world countries are way way WAY better than America on so many levels...I'm a third world guy and I'm doing just fine. :P :P

America is the most dangerous country for Americans.

If you are a decent middle class educated guy, you won't have any issues in third world countries.

When I was in Jewrope...Every time, they show something on Asia on TV..its always freaking bad news...They only show the worst places in India.....

Sure, there is poverty but we make less trips to the hospitals, pop less pills, are more happy than the first world...BUT, then these elites will only show why so many immigrants wanna come to first world countries...not really those who do not want to migrate.

I just had a beer and no license was shown...Number of F88cks given to the big brother...ZERO :D
HappyGuy

Re: Police State

Post by HappyGuy »

starchild5 wrote:
February 15th, 2017, 6:01 pm
Correction....Third world countries are way way WAY better than America on so many levels...
You don't even have the right to bear guns!
starchild5 wrote:
February 15th, 2017, 6:01 pm
America is the most dangerous country for Americans.
I'm beginning to see your point :|