It is the whole world that is sick, people, not just the US.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

It is the whole world that is sick, people, not just the US.

Post by Temprano26 »

To clarify, when I say the world, I mean the world as we have experienced it. Some of you have been to parts of Europe and Asia can attest to your experiences. I went to Latin America last year and believe me, the sickness is not confined to the US. Least of all entitlement. I went to Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Panama and let me tell you - poor people are entitled just like well-off North Americans. And niceness is looked down upon there too. I tried to be generous to people there because I am aware that I have more than others but they took advantage. I buy someone a snack because I am aware that I don't have to sell hammocks at the Nicaragua border under the hot sun and she immediately comes back to me demanding I buy her water. If I give somebody $20 to eat for the day they come back asking for more. Now I just don't give a damn that others have less than I do. I tried being charitable and they treated me like human trash.

However, some of the nicest people I met abroad were North American expats, travelers with a new perspective. Some saw Trump becoming Prez in the coming months and wanted nothing to do with it. Others have been gone for many years. But one thing that is consistent is Americans don't screw each other over. In San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua I woke up one morning and numerous travelers including me were robbed in the middle of the night in what was most likely an inside job. Keep in mind I stayed in 20 different hostels in three countries and that is the only time that ever happened but still, it tainted my experiences with Latins, who I am sorry to say have given credibility to the stereotype that they are thieves. Being in a room full of Americans, this doesn't happen because Americans are actually good people, the ones that travel anyway.

So its the whole human race that is despicable, really, just a few good individuals.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: It is the whole world that is sick, people, not just the

Post by gsjackson »

Two lessons:

(1) No good deed goes unpunished. Seriously. Maybe it helps your karrma in the long run, though I doubt it if any feelings of self-satisfaction attach, but I'm sure you know how the story goes -- if you take a snake home and nurse it to health, it will bite you, because that's what it does. But not all people bite.

(2) Latin America = major crime.

I'm currently in Prague. Nobody here tries to rip you off, aside from major markups on crap sold in the tourist area, and crime is negligible, aside from a few gypsies looking to pick your pockets. There's no part of the city were you will feel unsafe (and I've gotten lost in most of them). Most of western Europe is the same way, or it was until U.S. cock-ups in the middle east unleashed a flood of refugees on it. Which social pathologies you encounter depends on where you are.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Temprano26 wrote:But one thing that is consistent is Americans don't screw each other over.
That's odd. Everyone American I knew well falls into one of two categories. Either they fit well into America in which case they inevitably screwed me over. Or they didn't fit well and wound up going insane, killing themselves, or going to prison.

But regarding your general point:

http://www.mikraite.org/Moral-alternati ... tp835.html
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Temprano26 wrote:I tried being charitable and they treated me like human trash.
It happened to me too. I used to give poor people money in the Philippines but I don't do it anymore for a variety of reasons.
Temprano26 wrote:But one thing that is consistent is Americans don't screw each other over.
The American backpacker crowd stick together when their abroad so you can usually count on them. Sorry to hear you got robbed.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

It is Americans abroad that don't screw each other over whether from TX or Cali or Missouri. Not these Wall Street narcissists types that just live to make money and nothing else.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Americans who travel outside the U.S. are like the top 0.1% of society. It's like judging China based on Chinese Americans. Of course they will be kind and considerate, they're the best of the best.
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

I have to agree with Temprano. Too much America bashing done by disgruntled guys who didn't get what they mistakenly thought they were entitled to (I'm one of these guys). Americans are, on average, the most honest, ethical, nicest people around. I believe the reason is our Christian background.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Guhji wrote:Americans are, on average, the most honest, ethical, nicest people around.
I am well traveled and that is the opposite of my experience. In my experience, Americans are the scum of the earth. They are also the most fake and like to pretend to be "honest, ethical, nicest people" but when a real issue comes up, they will lie, screw you, and be totally horrible.
I believe the reason is our Christian background.
Probably. Modern Christianity is tied with liberal Judaism for being the most evil, most repulsive religion. And that does help explain why its members are complete scum.
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

If you don't mind sharing, I'd like to know where these "nice" countries are. Maybe I'll go visit them myself. You're right that the culture has changed, and perhaps changed for the worse. Unfortunately, I don't think anything will change.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I also want to point out how that the Luciferian agenda is most probably bullshit, and the more likely agenda is that of Jewish hegemony worldwide.

There's two possibilities:

a) they want to make the entire world follow a luciferian religion and they are leading us into it by destruction of orthodoxy, our culture etc., and God.

b) purposeful destruction of nations and cultures/Churches, God, strengths and unities of peoples and their abilities to think, make families, raise stability or fight back; while conditioning us into depopulation by homosexuality, promiscuity, drugs and a single life of materialism.

Which one rings of common sense? Why would they care if we're Luciferian or not?- that doesn't even make sense. I'm gonna choose the 2nd. It's convenient for these people to point to Lucifer or whatever, etc., to smokescreen the fact that it's Jewish leadership behind this - anything but that. They may be Luciferian, but it ultimately boils down to you serving the Jews at the end, that's what they want, they want to act like God doesn't exist... how can you do that?
you can't. these people have tried to forget God and got lost into their evil ways. It won't work. Something like this never does. It will end...badly, because it can't work.
These people haven't lost their minds they just want total world hegemony.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Well I have been robbed in the USA and in Canada.

The nationality doesn't matter though. If you feed someone, of course they will cling to you. You care for them. I don't think this is evil necessarily.

Even Jesus had this problem too. He said about some of the people who were following Him around that they were only following Him around because they were fed, as opposed to wanting to hear the Word.

There are some really helpful expats though. I've been assisted by expats with information abroad.

When I was in Germany, despite there being many rude people there, I was helped immensely by strangers. One woman gave me a ride when she overheard I needed one. Somehow she wasn't worried I was going to molest her against her will.

There are good and bad people everywhere. You just have to figure out who is who and which is which.

Now I have been scammed by sociopaths who used my heart and willingness to help against me. One guy was a pathological liar and he was a good manipulator. But the thing is, is that $50 or $100 worth them losing their soul for? I don't even care about the money, really. How many lies and how much deception and manipulation must a person be well-practiced in to pull off a successful scam? These are real workers of iniquity, and they are in for serious trouble in the end.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Guhji wrote:If you don't mind sharing, I'd like to know where these "nice" countries are.
Japan is nice. Traditional Anabaptist communities are even nicer. Most of the world does suck, but I prefer that they don't cover this with a fake smile like in America.
HappyGuy

Re: It is the whole world that is sick, people, not just the US.

Post by HappyGuy »

Temprano26 wrote:
April 6th, 2017, 10:13 am
So its the whole human race that is despicable, really, just a few good individuals.
True