Millenials are not the same caliber as older generations

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Millenials are not the same caliber as older generations

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 31st, 2019, 3:14 pm
This is what white women increasingly think about white babies.
Yeah, but if you do have white babies they are likely to be kidnapped. There are so few healthy, intelligent white babies being born that those that are fetch a fair price on the open market. CPS will say you are abusing them in some weird way. Doesn't matter what the charge is - they'll find one. Then the kids will be sold to homosexuals, career hags, yuppies too self-important to have their own children - that sort of thing.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
November 1st, 2019, 4:25 am
October 31st, 2019, 3:14 pm
This is what white women increasingly think about white babies.
Yeah, but if you do have white babies they are likely to be kidnapped. There are so few healthy, intelligent white babies being born that those that are fetch a fair price on the open market. CPS will say you are abusing them in some weird way. Doesn't matter what the charge is - they'll find one. Then the kids will be sold to homosexuals, career hags, yuppies too self-important to have their own children - that sort of thing.
So we can agree that the fewer white babies of poor genetic quality such as yours (as evidenced by your low intelligence, poor medical history, psychological disregulation, family of origin dysfunction, etc.), the better.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I put most of this on as I have stated about 1 billion times, watch the movie Money as Debt 1. Now I will give the ruling class this in the fact they have proven how they can manipulate the human race armed with nothing more than a pen.

Could it be they figured all this long ago and are just putting the masses out of their misery ? I am all for our #'s going down quick and it looks like the plan may be working great. White Europeans need to really be targeted for this because I was reading 1 out of 40 had a genious IQ and this spells trouble for the elite plans or so it would seem they feel that way I believe.
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:
November 2nd, 2019, 6:23 am
White Europeans need to really be targeted for this because I was reading 1 out of 40 had a genious IQ and this spells trouble for the elite plans or so it would seem they feel that way I believe.
Bullsheet! Most whites are as dumb as a box of rocks in my experience. Only very seldom do I come across intelligent whites, and those are the ones who work in the high professions.

Ordinary, average whites who we encounter day to day are about as dumb as you are!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

November 2nd, 2019, 10:04 am
Moretorque wrote:
White Europeans need to really be targeted for this because I was reading 1 out of 40 had a genious IQ and this spells trouble for the elite plans or so it would seem they feel that way I believe.
Bullsheet! Most whites are as dumb as a box of rocks in my experience. Only very seldom do I come across intelligent whites, and those are the ones who work in the high professions
Or is it that as a bred slave, you only afford respect to those who work in high professions?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
November 2nd, 2019, 9:32 pm
Moretorque wrote:
Bullsheet! Most whites are as dumb as a box of rocks in my experience. Only very seldom do I come across intelligent whites, and those are the ones who work in the high professions
Or is it that as a bred slave, you only afford respect to those who work in high professions?
As someone who can’t even manage to hold down menial labor employment, you would certainly qualify as one among the low-IQ proletariat of whites, the worthless throwaways if you will. The less of you around, the better! Thank god white women have at least been smart enough to reject you as a prospect. They do at least know a degenerate like you when they encounter him. 😆
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Haymaker! Wow. =-|
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Moretorque wrote:
Bullsheet! Most whites are as dumb as a box of rocks in my experience. Only very seldom do I come across intelligent whites, and those are the ones who work in the high professions.

Ordinary, average whites who we encounter day to day are about as dumb as you are!
Daa he bee do two you 2...!, how do you like my black english ? :D
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:
November 4th, 2019, 3:22 am
Moretorque wrote:

Daa he bee do two you 2...!, how do you like my black english ? :D
Precisely the low-IQ response that we all expect from those of your "level."
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

A very quick one re th OP

Just skimmed through the OP, the title caught my eye. Some of what I've read I agree with, some not so much. The thing I want to throw in is about how mixing with older people has made me more confident and socially-savvy and much more laidback. I've been a regular at a folk session for about 4 years now. A lot of those situations that come up on nights out where you're not sure how to act, they're a piece of pis, it#s just shocking how inept a lot of those 'cool' kids really are.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

I don't think that people looking younger is a bad thing. Asians look the most young out of anyone, they have the highest IQs and their societies are currently the best ones. Wouldn't you prefer if your future wife looked like she was in her 20s well into her 40s the way Asian women do? I don't get why increasing neoteny is seen as undesirable.

If you were talking about the political beliefs on the other hand, you'd have a point, but I think neoteny is a good thing.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The youth have been handed a crap bag big time on many fronts, you need fathers in the home to start and some of the youth are the most talented to date. Just look at the KC quaterback for starts and not just that but using that for one example, the youth talent is out there and better than ever but it has beeen neglected by the previous gen big time..

The Ponzi economy and society has a good bit to do with all this.
Time to Hide!