Wish I was out of this country

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
cheesesweat
Freshman Poster

Wish I was out of this country

Post by cheesesweat »

Well, I typed up a rant slamming America again, but instead of posting that I'm gonna post some gripes and wishful thinking. My tolerance for this BS in America is wearing out. And I really mean that. It's been craptastic for many years now, but I was younger, still had plenty of willpower, and probably more motivation to keep going. I'm definitely running out of gaf these days. I'm running out of gaf for this BS society, this SICK, disgusting POS society. I think there's plenty of us just faking it till we make it day in and day out, dealing with craptastic coworkers, relatives,"friends" or whoever. I've been REALLY patient, day in and day out. Well, it's running out. What the left is doing to this country is sickening, and it gets worse every day. Society in general is a rotten pile of crap. I don't even want to talk to anybody anymore.(IN THIS COUNTRY) If I could get away with it I wouldn't work and just play video games in a comfy room all day, every day for years until society finally, completely goes to crap. But I can't do that.

I wish I was in Korea. I friggin hate it here so much. I'm sick of the godless, demonrat scum filth that I AM SURROUNDED BY. These people are such scum that being forced to interact with them is extremely draining.

I watched a Korean movie recently called "Dad for Rent." It was a good Korean family drama/comedy. But I was looking at the restaurants, the houses, the decor and what not in the movie and it made me really miss Korea. I want to sit in a cafe with a cafe mocha or hot chocolate and just soak up the good vibes. I want to be around normal people, moms and dads that are simply normal and have children, not welfare mommas with their five future drug addicted welfare sponges, or your white boomer parents with a little antifa brat in the basement, or fake "friends," fake family and soulless people in general. I feel like a million bucks just sitting in a cafe in Korea. Around me are usually lots of young adults studying like hell to be a doctor, a lawyer, a dentist, a government worker etc.. not studying lesbian dance theory and marxism wanting to mutilate their genitals and spread their perversion to the next generation of children.

In half a year I'll have my next Korea vacation coming up. When it's time for me to come back here to this cesspit of filthy, godless, demonrat souls I don't think I'm gonna be able to stand it. I just don't know if I have the willpower, self-discipline and gaf to just keep faking it to make it. There is just so much negativity in the air these days. It's war just fight negativity.

I found a way to somewhat tolerate the emptiness and darkness that is so STRONG in America. I've been taking pre-workouts and energy drinks regularly and just destroying myself at the gym. It definitely helps with the endorphins, stress and feeling physically better in general, but I think I've been overdoing it and am a little burned out. My regular job is already labor intensive. So it's break time from that and a time to just soak up all of that negativity and darkness that I try to block out.

Previous rants of mine would be less personal and more general on the situation in this country and our pos society, but it's getting to the point where I'm just straight up burned out and sick of it all.

It seems the Western World has become the most satanic, godless,filthy, ass backwards cesspit of soulless degenerates the world has ever seen. I had thought about moving to another predominately white country, but it seems THAT may be the main problem. I might get a chance to travel Eastern Europe this year, so I'm gonna to test the vibes and societal pulse as best I can. Sometimes some of the third and 2nd world countries look more appealing in comparison from a societal, moral values perspective.

Sometimes I wish I had more answers, and solutions to all of this crap; but I just look at all of it bewildered. Tired of this shit. So damn tried. Maybe I'll just give up and try my best to be a damn English teacher in Korea.
HappyGuy

Re: Wish I was out of this country

Post by HappyGuy »

You could go to the countries that closest resemble your heritage and see if you feel better, maybe you can find a place to settle down. And you won't be contributing to the problems caused by immigration and sex tourism. If you're not Korean or closely related so Japanese or Chinese then returning to Korea is a waste of time, don't let the military decide the rest of life: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41879 Ask your family or do research on your ancestry.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@cheesesweat, yeah man. You have to work out in N. America because the food is that toxic...especially south of the 49th Parallel (i.e. America) I hope that you will return to S. Korea. You seemed completely happy there.
cheesesweat
Freshman Poster

Post by cheesesweat »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
December 30th, 2019, 2:21 am
@cheesesweat, yeah man. You have to work out in N. America because the food is that toxic...especially south of the 49th Parallel (i.e. America) I hope that you will return to S. Korea. You seemed completely happy there.
Thanks, man. And No kidding about the food. Those good ol Murican food factories have our health in mind with the GMOs, pesticides, the million different chemicals and phytoestrogens. Not to worry, after you get your good ol fashioned Murican disease they got the best Murican hospitals to make you go bankrupt and good ol Muricans drugs to give you permanent, debilitating side effects for the rest of your life.
cheesesweat
Freshman Poster

Post by cheesesweat »

HappyGuy wrote:
December 29th, 2019, 10:50 pm
You could go to the countries that closest resemble your heritage and see if you feel better, maybe you can find a place to settle down. And you won't be contributing to the problems caused by immigration and sex tourism. If you're not Korean or closely related so Japanese or Chinese then returning to Korea is a waste of time, don't let the military decide the rest of life: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41879 Ask your family or do research on your ancestry.
I’m actually about 7/8 Caucasian 1/8 Polynesian. I’m pretty white. Just tired of this rotten society. I actually went to the UK 15 years ago and absolutely loved it. Found the people to be pretty reserved and proper, I guess you could say but really nice and hospitable at the same time. I found it to be extremely peaceful and beautiful. Would have loved to live there at the time. It was racially and culturally homogenous back then. Wouldn’t want to go near that place now that it’s become a leftist/globalist Islamic cesspit.

Had thought about going to Australia since it’s clearly safe, developed, racially and culturally homogenous but hearing from other Australians it’s probably not that far off from Canada and the U.S. That’s why I want to visit Eastern Europe this year. I can pick up on the vibes of a place really fast. I want to know if the whole Western world is going down the toilet or if it’s basically just the Anglosphere, I could read about it all day from people here, but ultimately I’ll have to test the waters for myself.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

If you're part Polynesian try Papa New Guinea it's got to beat Hawaii at least and the other US colonies like Guam and Samoa. I hear like South Africa it has lots of violence and areas of white people, since you're former military maybe you could work in security. It seems like a lot more fun living out there than in the west and it's not a small island like Hawaii. Be warned out there the average IQ there is about 65 so they're smarter than Americans.

cheesesweat
Freshman Poster

Post by cheesesweat »

HappyGuy wrote:
December 30th, 2019, 6:19 pm
If you're part Polynesian try Papa New Guinea it's got to beat Hawaii at least and the other US colonies like Guam and Samoa. I hear like South Africa it has lots of violence and areas of white people, since you're former military maybe you could work in security. It seems like a lot more fun living out there than in the west and it's not a small island like Hawaii. Be warned out there the average IQ there is about 65 so they're smarter than Americans.

I’m actually sick of tropical places. Places like California and North Carolina are perfect for me as far as weather. S Korea’s a little bit cold for me but I still love it. Love the seasons. The pollens and molds that are basically everywhere in tropical places make me ill for some reason. I do much better in dry places with at least a mild winter. I appreciate not having to freeze my butt off here as opposed to a place like Canada, but that’s it. Different island cultures just don’t appeal to me. I like large countries on continents, the development, services, culture etc... is just so much more appealing. This island I live in is so damn crowded and busy now there’s nothing relaxing about here anymore either. It’s a multicultural pisshole. I think I would also love Europe. From what Winston and others have described I think I could be pretty happy there.