Finally American Men Are Getting It!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Finally American Men Are Getting It!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

This young man has a prescient message for men in 2020. I co-sign 100%.

Black American men realizing and acknowledging the truth is particularly sweet for me to behold. With guys like him around, I can go retire to the beach life sooner rather than later.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Finally American Men Are Getting It!

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 9:38 pm

Black American men realizing and acknowledging the truth is particularly sweet for me to behold. With guys like him around, I can go retire to the beach life sooner rather than later.
But isn't he just saying what guys like us have been saying for years? I mean, good on him, but we've been here before.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Contrarian Expatriate "HAPPY NEW YEAR-2020"!!!! This is one of the greatest youtube.com videos that I have ever heard!!!! I also co-sign 100%!!!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

IraqVet2003 wrote:
January 3rd, 2020, 12:35 am

Contrarian Expatriate "HAPPY NEW YEAR-2020"!!!! This is one of the greatest youtube.com videos that I have ever heard!!!! I also co-sign 100%!!!
Happy New Year Brother! The red pill is becoming mainstream and it's great!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 10:08 pm

But isn't he just saying what guys like us have been saying for years? I mean, good on him, but we've been here before.
Ah, not even close! We still have idiots here like @MrMan and @HyperMak advocating marriage and overlord wives, absolute prisons for men.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

January 3rd, 2020, 1:52 am
Ah, not even close! We still have idiots here like @MrMan and @HyperMak advocating marriage and overlord wives, absolute prisons for men.
...all the while our resident "Morpheus" (@Contrarian Expatriate) is stuck in a prison for his own mind.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I avoid taking pills.

Feminist thinking is damaging, but so is some of the manosphere stuff. Don't drink either kool-aid. Keep some perspective.

MGTOW as an identity is messed up. Swallowing the pill and being brainwashed with the agenda is not helpful, and it can mess up your life.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
January 3rd, 2020, 8:23 am
I avoid taking pills.

Feminist thinking is damaging, but so is some of the manosphere stuff. Don't drink either kool-aid. Keep some perspective.

MGTOW as an identity is messed up. Swallowing the pill and being brainwashed with the agenda is not helpful, and it can mess up your life.
So I guess we should have done what you did by remaining frustrated incels, moving to Indonesia to find some desperate girl no local guy wanted, and living a life as a married, repressed, religious, fanatic who everyone sees is a miserable stiff?

MGTOW is ever growing because smart men don’t want to live miserable existences like yours. If you were truly happy and content being married, you would not be so triggered when I describe you and your life.

If you gave men around the world the choice, they would choose my life circumstances over yours. And the married ones would be the most frantic about making the change. Face it, you were duped by religion and societal expectations and now you are reacting against MGTOW because it reminds you that you are a tool for your overload wife, her kids, her extended family, and whomever else she parasitically attaches to you.

Maybe you should pray to god about getting released from all that.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

January 3rd, 2020, 9:27 am
MrMan wrote:
I avoid taking pills.

So I guess we should have done what you did by remaining frustrated incels, moving to Indonesia to find some desperate girl no local guy wanted, and living a life as a married, repressed, religious, fanatic who everyone sees is a miserable stiff?

MGTOW is ever growing because smart men don’t want to live miserable existences like yours. If you were truly happy and content being married, you would not be so triggered when I describe you and your life.

If you gave men around the world the choice, they would choose my life circumstances over yours. And the married ones would be the most frantic about making the change. Face it, you were duped by religion and societal expectations and now you are reacting against MGTOW because it reminds you that you are a tool for your overload wife, her kids, her extended family, and whomever else she parasitically attaches to you.

I see my post triggered you, and the broken record went off again.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
January 3rd, 2020, 9:48 am
MrMan wrote:
I avoid taking pills.

The broken record is for others to read, not necessarily you genius. It’s a shame that you can’t see you are an example of what NOT to become, a sexually repressed, freedom resenting, unhappily married (yes, it’s that obvious), hater.

Now I have to go meet a girl I met here for tea. Keep posting your “miserable married guy” hate here while I am away. 😄
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

January 3rd, 2020, 11:08 am
MrMan wrote:
January 3rd, 2020, 9:48 am
MrMan wrote:
I avoid taking pills.

The broken record is for others to read, not necessarily you genius. It’s a shame that you can’t see you are an example of what NOT to become, a sexually repressed, freedom resenting, unhappily married (yes, it’s that obvious), hater.

Now I have to go meet a girl I met here for tea. Keep posting your “miserable married guy” hate here while I am away. 😄
Your the one displaying the hate, insulting those with productive lives, hence the label better fits you.