I'm calling out the white race

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I’m calling out the white race

Post by yick »

There is a vague connection between what you claimed you said and what you actually said. But anyway, no shit, SHERLOCK, white people in charge are screwing over other white people. How in the f**k in your maggot brain could you still not see that's the SORT of thing I was talking about? Btw, I never mentioned illegals or Muslims, why were you even blabbering about illegals and Muslims?
One minute you said I didn't say it and now you're admitting that I now did - you are the one that's confused and the 'vagueness' is in your head... its past midnight over there in Hawaii and you haven't got a job to - thought not. :lol:
Got a news flash, fat, libtrash, Brit twat. If you don't like the negative posts. Then don't read them. How in the hell is that too complicated for your stupid ass? YOU responded to my rant. YOU read it. So shut your b**ch ass up about negativity. There's plenty of others who feel like I do. Only you are the little beeotch that whined and moaned about what I wrote. Show me someone else that did? I got positive feedback from most, minus your fat, leftist, whining Brit ass.
It's an internet forum and I am allowed to respond to what I consider untruths, bullshit and crap - now the thing is - you are entitled to write what you want and I am entitled to respond - I thought my original post had loads of merit - of course - it won't have to you because it is based around self-reliance - something you aren't capable of.
Most of my rant wasn't even about liberalism. It was actually about Fat, white, shit brained degenerates such as yourself. That's why it struck a nerve. And far as I'm concerned with Muslims and immigrants they could do whatever the HELL they want with you, and I'd cheer them on.
And how are you NOT a degenerate? That is an interesting word to use actually - how are you less of a degenerate than me? Tell me - I have a degree, masters degree, a job and no criminal record and I don't smoke, drink and have never EVER took drugs - I bet if we did a truthful comparison between me and thee - you would be exposed as the degenerate by a long f***ing chalk. :lol:
Nah, you're full of crap. Let's take a look shall we. The leftist political agenda of your fat, white, British, brain dead corpse is a small minority here.
So far, not much from cornfed, you consistently incorrect, fat, white, british rat bastard. You're a tiny political minority here, dickhead.
True enough I am a minority on here, which makes me happy all told - that we aren't in the same f***ing universe politically.
What's this now, the 5th time you lied your ass off. Show me where I said that Russia is a better society or Russian people were better? What I ACTUALLY SAID, DUMBSHIT is that I'm sure there CAN be SOME fantastic people in Russia.
Except you didn't say that you thick twat - this is what you said

Funny because I had clearly said, “I’m sure that whites in certain European countries and Russia can be fantastic.”
Big difference.
You didn't quantify it at all - where's some, few, many, the majority - it isn't there - if you had stated that then it would have been fine - but you didn't - so f**k off :lol:
For the umpteenth time you demonstrate that you can't read worth a damn.
Back atcha thick stuff
The only one that has lied, for the 5th time now, is you. You have not shown a SINGLE LIE that I have said. You have ZERO evidence to support your claim that a "Magic Mod" did anything to my comment. You have zero credibility at this point, and no evidence to back up your claims. You are filthy, fat, British, degenerate lying B**ch. You are a F**KING MORON of the highest caliber.
Listen you utter mental midget - the magic mod has been springcleaning your stupid posts... happened long before you turned up and now he is helping you out - and I know who it is.
Great, so you don't deny your flawed monkey brain logic at least. That's a start. The point of my rant was about white women and white men, DUMBSHIT. I was perfectly clear that it wasn't ONLY about American women. And again, this forum is flooded with content about that already. The more you reveal the more it seems you don't like 95% of what people are posting on this forum. Maybe a google search for old, gay british commie rat bastards will find you a forum more akin to your liking. LOL
The point of your overtly long post was to whinge, whine and cry about how shit your life is and how you haven't got anything about you to change it - and then you start talking about f***ing Sweden - a place you have never ever been to. It was a load of shite and a plague on my eyes.
I call BS on that. I'm seeing massive threads about American women all over this place. And youtube has content creators that report on the state of American women day. Who effing cares, you big crybaby? If you can't handle any negativity then go back to your piss stained crib.
See, this is what you don't get - they don't form part of my life because I am not there - now, the people who are living abroad DO NOT (or tend not to...) whinge and whine about American women - they just get on with dating the women in the country they are in - the ones who go on about American women ad nauseum are the ones who are not going to go anywhere and have no intentions of leaving - if you are in a country with very few American women - you don't go around giving a f**k about them - check the posts of most people actually abroad and the ones still in the states - there is a massive difference in what they post regards this subject.
Yeah, I know about Winston. Believe it or not people can watch his videos and read his content without participating in the forum. So yeah. Also, judging by what Winston Wu has said multiple times and in multiple different ways. Most of his opinions on politics and feminism are clearly diametrically opposed to yours, LEFTIST MAGGOT SACK.
So, we agree HE LIKES AMERICAN WOMEN TOO - and if he had half a chance, would get with one if she was nice looking enough, he doesn't hate American women - in fact, he once said if he had got with the cheerleader in high school, he would have never have left America - he aint as wrapped around whatever manifesto you think this site has, as you are - believe me.
Truth is I did put some personal struggles on this forum, so yeah an easy thing to take a cheap shot at. However, if you went through some of the shit I've been through you'd off yourself like the sniveling little B**ch that you are.
Oh f**k off you whinging little toad - do you not think I had to go on a journey to get where I am now where my life is good, do you think I have had it all on a plate - no, we are all graduates of the school of hard knocks - so what? Why do you think your story is more important than mine?
Guess, what smelly twat sack? I can troll the ever loving shit out of your post history all day long as well. You know that right? That something you wanna deal with, LMAO?
I bet you can - have you ever thought about getting a f***ing job though :lol:
You made a point because you were too stupid to comprehend mine. Hey, fair enough I am stuck in a place I hate. But at least I'm not a POS, low life, degenerate, fat Brit bastard like you, right?
Correct - you're not British - you are American - everything else you certainly are - you also forgot to add entitled, whinging, whining, crybaby. quitter, reprobate, unhappy etc...
Blah blah blah, your fat ass got owned. And then you will spend all this time "happierabraod" desperately trying to cook up a response in your maggot brain to all of my my responses which tore yours apart. Have fun chicken pecking your keyboard, fat, sad, pathetic loser.
Loser?

You quit university with one semester to go?

You don't have a job?

You hate the place you live in?

And there is no chance in the next few years of leaving...

Let's not swap lives at any time in the future. :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

cheesesweat
Freshman Poster

Post by cheesesweat »

"One minute you said I didn't say it and now you're admitting that I now did - you are the one that's confused and the 'vagueness' is in your head... its past midnight over there in Hawaii and you haven't got a job to - thought not."

You've clearly spent nearly an equal amount of time replying. I guess you don't have a job either then. Get to work, damn lazy bum.

"NO - I said it was THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE - who happen to be WHITE MALES"

Nowhere did you explicitly say that- Look for yourself, dumbshit. See it anywhere? You've been BSing for so long you can't even keep track anymore.

John Bolton can say with a straight face he is willing to send out the sons of Alabama and Tennessee to die in agony in Iran - not that he would have wasted his life in Vietnam because he was/is far too important - one day, white people will get the fact that there are white people out there who are not your class strata who see you no more or no less than a baboon who is able to march and use a rifle. Keep blaming women, Muslims and immigrants for your shitty lives and nothing will ever change. That might not be enough though, so let's see what one of your former presidents had to say about it... President Lyndon B. Johnson: "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

See it anywhere in there? NOPE

"It's an internet forum and I am allowed to respond to what I consider untruths, bullshit and crap - now the thing is - you are entitled to write what you want and I am entitled to respond

Now you're learning. Perhaps tell your fellow British twat sacks the value of free speech as well.

I thought my original post had loads of merit - of course - it won't have to you because it is based around self-reliance - something you aren't capable of."

Your original post in a nutshell was about getting physically fit and essentially agreeing with rant to an extent. But since you neither read or comprehended what I wrote, you decided to preach to the choir. It made you look stupid.

"And how are you NOT a degenerate? That is an interesting word to use actually - how are you less of a degenerate than me? Tell me - I have a degree, masters degree, a job and no criminal record and I don't smoke, drink and have never EVER took drugs - I bet if we did a truthful comparison between me and thee - you would be exposed as the degenerate by a long f***ing chalk."

You're a leftist. That automatically makes you a degenerate. You're an enabler of the sodomite, child murdering, child sexualizing agenda. And since you've been lying in nearly every response so far your claims of morality mean jack. You could be sucking refugee dick for a living as far as anybody knows.

"True enough I am a minority on here, which makes me happy all told - that we aren't in the same f***ing universe politically."

Damn right you are.

"Except you didn't say that you thick twat - this is what you said"
Funny because I had clearly said, “I’m sure that whites in certain European countries and Russia can be fantastic.”

Umm, retard? Did your last brain cell die? You just made my point for me you're just too damn stupid to figure it out.

"You didn't quantify it at all - where's some, few, many, the majority - it isn't there - if you had stated that then it would have been fine - but you didn't - so f**k off"

Again, you said that I was talking about all Russians. Now you're saying, "You didn't quantify at all." So how can I be talking about "all" Russians when you just admitted that I didn't quantify it? Think about it really slow, dumbshit.

"Back atcha thick stuff"

That's right. You know you that can't comprehend jack squat.

"Listen you utter mental midget - the magic mod has been springcleaning your stupid posts... happened long before you turned up and now he is helping you out - and I know who it is."

HAHAHAHA, The "magic mod" again. You do realize what a childish moron that makes you sound like right?

"The point of your overtly long post was to whinge, whine and cry about how shit your life is and how you haven't got anything about you to change it -
Ah, the fake expat, lying, fat ass, Brit twat is assigning motive to my rants. I think your motive for being here is that you're a miserable piece of crap that wants kill time on this forum and pretend like his life is great.

"and then you start talking about f***ing Sweden - a place you have never ever been to. It was a load of shite and a plague on my eyes."

The point wasn't about Sweden, retard. It was about shitty white people, some of which live in Sweden. You're just too damn stupid to see the forest from the trees.

"See, this is what you don't get - they don't form part of my life because I am not there - now, the people who are living abroad DO NOT (or tend not to...) whinge and whine about American women - they just get on with dating the women in the country they are in - the ones who go on about American women ad nauseum are the ones who are not going to go anywhere and have no intentions of leaving - if you are in a country with very few American women - you don't go around giving a f**k about them - check the posts of most people actually abroad and the ones still in the states - there is a massive difference in what they post regards this subject."

Your big problem, as usual, is that you have one of the most narrow, pea brained minds that exists. That's why you can never see the forest from the trees, always getting sidetracked by trivial detail and ignoring the elephant in the room. Another thing your monkey brain doesn't understand is that some people like talking about subjects that are deeper than the weather, sports, cars, food and sex, the usual stuff that coworkers will bore you with day after day year after year. Sometimes people go to a forum to talk about things and subjects that truly interest them. Sometimes they aren't even looking for a solution but enjoy the discussion just for the sake of discussion itself.

But clearly thoughts like that have never even occurred in your little pea brain. You assume it's just whining and complaining. Venting is certainly a component to some of these rants, but also the interest in the subject itself IS ENTERTAINMENT for others. You think Winston would rather talk about car engines and football? Or do you think he might rather enjoy another in depth discussion about toxic American women. I'm assuming the latter based on the thousands of his posts. Again, you're too much of a retard for these thoughts to even occur in your brain, so I'm pointing them out for you.

"So, we agree HE LIKES AMERICAN WOMEN TOO - and if he had half a chance, would get with one if she was nice looking enough, he doesn't hate American women - in fact, he once said if he had got with the cheerleader in high school, he would have never have left America - he aint as wrapped around whatever manifesto you think this site has, as you are - believe me."

Let's be real here. Winston is not looking for some American cheerleader to marry and settle down with for the next 40 years. He's looking to BANG a cheerleader. That's a lot different than assuming they are good marriage material or for long term relationships.

And who said that I hate American women. I find them to be pretty decent when they're making my coffee. It's that when you date them for long term or marry them they typically turn into cheating whores, fat lazy nags, psychopaths or all of the above. And whatever good ones are left are so small in number that they're not even worth looking for, as if they are even attainable for the average joe anymore.

"Oh f**k off you whinging little toad - do you not think I had to go on a journey to get where I am now where my life is good, do you think I have had it all on a plate - no, we are all graduates of the school of hard knocks - so what? Why do you think your story is more important than mine?"
Sorry but getting your fat ass on a treadmill once a week and getting spanked by your mommy doesn't count as "school of hard knocks."
"I bet you can - have you ever thought about getting a f***ing job though"

So far it seems you've time to reply to all my posts in this thread, maybe you're the one without a job. Your dick sucking job for refugees doesn't count.

"Correct - you're not British - you are American - everything else you certainly are - you also forgot to add entitled, whinging, whining, crybaby. quitter, reprobate, unhappy etc..."

Zzzzzz, that's the best you can do?

"Loser?
You quit university with one semester to go?
You don't have a job?
You hate the place you live in?
And there is no chance in the next few years of leaving...
Let's not swap lives at any time in the future."

I'd rather be where I'm at than be in your shoes. That would be like becoming a literal, walking shit pile, so no thanks.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

You've clearly spent nearly an equal amount of time replying. I guess you don't have a job either then. Get to work, damn lazy bum.
I'm on holidays, semester starts soon here in China once they have sorted out this coronavirus malarkey - the fun will have to stop soon! :lol:
Nowhere did you explicitly say that- Look for yourself
Do I have to explicitly STATE this if I mention John Bolton and Lyndon B Johnson? I thought I was dealing with intelligent, high IQ males like yourself who probably has an IQ of 600. Obviously if I mention John Bolton, Lyndon B. Johnson and while males who send us to war - I am obviously talking about the ruling classes because nobody else does that shit - who else does that?
Now you're learning. Perhaps tell your fellow British twat sacks the value of free speech as well
You know what I would rather read - your plan to move away - something solid and reasonable and we can all get behind you - and you would be wrong to think that most patrons here value absolute 'free speech' there is a big thread about serial nutcase Dan Cilley spewing out his internal dialogue - and even though you are free to post your whinges, I for one don't want to read them.
Your original post in a nutshell was about getting physically fit and essentially agreeing with rant to an extent. But since you neither read or comprehended what I wrote, you decided to preach to the choir. It made you look stupid.
Your post was a bunch of massive generalisations that became unreadable after awhile - my post was simply this - some things are too big for you to change - what is more important is taking you to a happy place - that is a better use of your time.
You're a leftist. That automatically makes you a degenerate. You're an enabler of the sodomite, child murdering, child sexualizing agenda. And since you've been lying in nearly every response so far your claims of morality mean jack. You could be sucking refugee dick for a living as far as anybody knows.
Actually, that's not true - like most people I suspect, my political views are a mixture of left and right - actually, when it comes to crime and punishment - I am right to General Franco - socially, I am left wing - I think two consenting adults should be allowed to do what they want, I also think the state has the responsibility to look after the population regards health care.

But you know what - I can say the same about you - you could be a pimp married to a tranny Korean whore who has been smuggled in illegally and you are living off her efforts - see how that works? And I see you kept quiet about drugs because I bet pounds to shit that you have toked, snorted and shot up loads of times - you'll be a degenerate in a ton of ways I am not.
Umm, retard? Did your last brain cell die? You just made my point for me you're just too damn stupid to figure it out.
Go and look up the word 'quantify' or better still 'quantifier' you didn't use any word to quantify your statement - nope, not one - can - isn't a quantifier.
'That's right. You know you that can't comprehend jack squat.
Some, a few, most, the majority - are examples of quantifiers - missing from your original statement. :(
'Ah, the fake expat, lying, fat ass, Brit twat is assigning motive to my rants. I think your motive for being here is that you're a miserable piece of crap that wants kill time on this forum and pretend like his life is great.'
I am actually an expat - it has been proven long before you turned up - I am killing time actually because in my job, I get two months off - paid! I bet you wish you had that, eh?
The point wasn't about Sweden, retard. It was about shitty white people, some of which live in Sweden.
You know f**k ALL about Sweden ya numbnut except for what you read on alt-right sites :lol: You are the furthest away from Sweden than anyone on the planet - I can't think of another population further away from Sweden than the people of Hawaii. There might be one but you'll be in the top f***ing 5 - give it a rest about Sweden - they're not doing anything to you.

What has ANY Swede done to you personally?

PS: Good use of a quantifier in the statement above - aren't you glad you are learning things from our exchange. 8)
Your big problem, as usual, is that you have one of the most narrow, pea brained minds that exists.
And then don't go onto address my point.

My point was - once men leave America - they don't care about American women - the ones who go on and on and on about 'toxic' American women are people who haven't left, because once you leave and start dating in the country you are in - you forget about them! They cease to matter - and you say people 'aren't even looking for a solution but enjoy the discussion just for the sake of discussion itself' which is a good valid point actually but I don't think it is actually true in this particular regard - do you think the likes of the poster 'Mercury' would go on and on about American women if he could actually get one? Course he wouldn't - the reason he goes on and on about them is because he can't get one - end of! The reason he goes on and on about them has nothing to do with the finer points of debate and everything to do with his overall inability to get one - but once forum member leaves and goes somewhere - the Philippines in the majority of cases - they just stop caring - look at most posters on here and see who posts the most dirge about American women - it's posters stuck in America - and they're not f***ing moving anywhere either.
You assume it's just whining and complaining. Venting is certainly a component to some of these rants, but also the interest in the subject itself IS ENTERTAINMENT for others.
f**k off, your not entertaining - I tell you who actually is, the poster Jonny Law - he is f***ing hilarious, he is a racist, right wing, douchebag stuck in Thailand but he is funny, CE when he is talking smack to Cornfed - he is funny as well - what you're writing isn't entertaining by any stretch of the imagination but yes, there are entertaining posters - you aint one of them.
Let's be real here. Winston is not looking for some American cheerleader to marry and settle down with for the next 40 years. He's looking to BANG a cheerleader. That's a lot different than assuming they are good marriage material or for long term relationships.
No, he didn't say that - I actually might agree with you that if there were a production line of cheerleaders to bang then he would - but if he got a young, blonde, cheerleader in this day and age he would thank the universe and hold onto her - and guess what would happen - he would change his complete and utter stance on this - actually, this is what would happen - he would make a website called 'Happier Back Home' and the intro would go 'Hello, my name is Winston Wu and I found my dream girl after 20 years as an ultimately failed expat f***ing thousands of Filipinas in Angeles City - none of them whom I was sexually attracted to - which led me on the road to meeting my beautiful blonde, blue eyed, Heidi Klum lookalike cheerleader wife to whom I am happy and fabulously monogamous with'.

I think he actually could get a blonde, cheerleader of some kind - just the law of averages state this ought to be possible - who knows.
And who said that I hate American women.
I don't know if you do or you don't - a lot of posters on here actually do, check out your mate Jamesbond and his signature.
I find them to be pretty decent when they're making my coffee. It's that when you date them for long term or marry them they typically turn into cheating whores, fat lazy nags, psychopaths or all of the above.
See what I mean... :?
So far it seems you've time to reply to all my posts in this thread, maybe you're the one without a job. Your dick sucking job for refugees doesn't count.
I explained before Mr-Pimping-Out-Your-Tranny-Korean-Wife
I'd rather be where I'm at than be in your shoes. That would be like becoming a literal, walking shit pile, so no thanks.
Don't you hate your life? I don't - that's where I win for today! (and every day, until you do something about your crappy life) :D
cheesesweat
Freshman Poster

Post by cheesesweat »

I'm on holidays, semester starts soon here in China once they have sorted out this coronavirus malarkey - the fun will have to stop soon!
China has a another plague.

It's white, leftist twats like you that are a piss stain on the country and all throughout Asia.

"Do I have to explicitly STATE this if I mention John Bolton and Lyndon B Johnson? I thought I was dealing with intelligent, high IQ males like yourself who probably has an IQ of 600. Obviously if I mention John Bolton, Lyndon B. Johnson and while males who send us to war - I am obviously talking about the ruling classes because nobody else does that shit - who else does that?"

You think I'm gonna let you off the hook so easy, clown? You've been nitpicking my statement about Russian people because you're too dumb to understand the word "CAN." But then I backed you into a corner about that and you stfu, didn't you? hehe

That's why you didn't even respond to this.

Again, you said that I was talking about all Russians. Now you're saying, "You didn't quantify at all." So how can I be talking about "all" Russians when you just admitted that I didn't quantify it? Think about it really slow, dumbshit.

I know you can't admit it, but somewhere along the line your pea brain realized how dumb it was.

"You know what I would rather read - your plan to move away - something solid and reasonable and we can all get behind you - and you would be wrong to think that most patrons here value absolute 'free speech' there is a big thread about serial nutcase Dan Cilley spewing out his internal dialogue -

Until I get that plan, I'm gonna post about topics I'm interested in. It will trigger the hell out of you, but ask me if I give damn.

There shouldn't even be a debate about Dan Cilley. He's a disgusting pedophile, and his ass should be banned.

"and even though you are free to post your whinges, I for one don't want to read them."

Good, then don't read them.

"Your post was a bunch of massive generalisations that became unreadable after awhile - my post was simply this - some things are too big for you to change - what is more important is taking you to a happy place - that is a better use of your time."

Again, you demonstrate that you don't know anything about why Winston started this site, even though you claim to have been following him for so long. Look at his articles about Americans? Are you gonna tell me those aren't generalizations?

Here's what Winston says about generalizations and stereotypes. Like I said, you continually contradict just about every reason Winston started this "happier abroad" thing for, and I have to break it down to Pre-K level for you to get it.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Politicall ... natics.htm

"Actually, that's not true - like most people I suspect, my political views are a mixture of left and right - actually, when it comes to crime and punishment - I am right to General Franco - socially, I am left wing - I think two consenting adults should be allowed to do what they want, I also think the state has the responsibility to look after the population regards health care.
But you know what - I can say the same about you - you could be a pimp married to a tranny Korean whore who has been smuggled in illegally and you are living off her efforts - see how that works? And I see you kept quiet about drugs because I bet pounds to shit that you have toked, snorted and shot up loads of times - you'll be a degenerate in a ton of ways I am not."

I see you kept quiet about lies, so according to your logic it's because you lie your ass off about everything that you think you can get away with.
And your mother conceived you during a canine gang bang. Your "dad" is a tick and flea ridden filthy mutt. Explains your sub-human IQ right?

"I am actually an expat - it has been proven long before you turned up - I am killing time actually because in my job, I get two months off - paid! I bet you wish you had that, eh?"

And then you woke up, and your canine screwing, whore mommy told you get off of your fat ass and find a job.

"You know f**k ALL about Sweden ya numbnut except for what you read on alt-right sites :lol: You are the furthest away from Sweden than anyone on the planet - I can't think of another population further away from Sweden than the people of Hawaii. There might be one but you'll be in the top f***ing 5 - give it a rest about Sweden - they're not doing anything to you.
What has ANY Swede done to you personally?
PS: Good use of a quantifier in the statement above - aren't you glad you are learning things from our exchange. "

Forest from the trees, retard. When are you ever gonna learn? Sweden was about .5% of my my rant. What you seem to be completely unable to comprehend is that I was merely relaying the same things that SWEDISH MEN have been saying themselves. So if you have a problem with anything I said, take it up with Swedish guys because that's where I'm getting this information from.

You also seem to be oblivious to damn near everything on this forum. Look what recently popped up on the top 100 forum topics.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12604&p=334147#p334147

Wow, look at this lengthy thread about Swedish women, whaddaya know. Here's a quote by Mand38

"I was in Sweden few times, it is "hell" like OP described, trust me. I could never live there nor marriage Sweden women, they are on average very cute, but when I see them on vacation in Spain/ France or Greece, we f**k for few days and everything is beautiful, but to marriage Sweden women and live with her in Sweden, simply - no chance!"

It's amazing how completely oblivious you are to everything here despite, what, over a thousand comments? lol And yet, you've learned nothing.

"My point was - once men leave America - they don't care about American women - the ones who go on and on and on about 'toxic' American women are people who haven't left, because once you leave and start dating in the country you are in - you forget about them! They cease to matter - and you say people 'aren' t even looking for a solution but enjoy the discussion just for the sake of discussion itself' which is a good valid point actually"

UNBELIEVABLE, you actually read and comprehended my point and made a response that made sense. There may be hope for you yet.

"but I don't think it is actually true in this particular regard - do you think the likes of the poster 'Mercury' would go on and on about American women if he could actually get one? Course he wouldn't - the reason he goes on and on about them is because he can't get one - end of! The reason he goes on and on about them has nothing to do with the finer points of debate and everything to do with his overall inability to get one - but once forum member leaves and goes somewhere - the Philippines in the majority of cases - they just stop caring - look at most posters on here and see who posts the most dirge about American women - it's posters stuck in America - and they're not f***ing moving anywhere either."

If these guys want to go on and on about American women that's fine with me. I for one enjoy reading about them. The "negativity" doesn't bother me, especially when they make it humorous by showing fat, waddling American women that reject guys who are clearly better than them.

Another reason why it's good is because it red pills other guys. You know that there are still simps out there who are drooling after women that are 3s out of 10. If these guys find content like this they can read through other guys' issues with women in America or wherever and feel VALIDATED. You'd be surprised at how many guys find American women intolerable, but they still have no idea that, probably millions at this point, of others feel the same. I just red pilled a guy on American, Western women, and all he needed was a little shove in the right direction. Talked some smack about how worthless they are as wives and girlfriends AKA negativity, and it was all good. Why do these thoughts never occur in your little pea brain?

"f**k off, your not entertaining - I tell you who actually is, the poster Jonny Law - he is f***ing hilarious, he is a racist, right wing, douchebag stuck in Thailand but he is funny, CE when he is talking smack to Cornfed - he is funny as well - what you're writing isn't entertaining by any stretch of the imagination but yes, there are entertaining posters - you aint one of them."

Blah blah blah, nobody cares what entertains you, ya fat, little British twat. You'd find the movie "ass" funny because that's where your IQ level is. And your opinion of my content is like the opinion of a mentally ill tweaker, that talks to himself and shits publicly in the street-it doesn't mean jack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPD0srSiOFE

Here's what some people had to say about my posts.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
In addendum, I never expected this post from you. You have garnered my attention now. I belatedly thank you.

Happy Guy
You should take it up with them personally and post this where they're more likely to see it. Don't dare back down your feelings are justified but ranting here won't bring you the same satisfaction.

On my article America, life, white people whatever
Contrarian Expat
Interesting take. I think white Americans are in a very difficult position. On the one hand, they have been gaslighted into thinking that they are gifted with the pinnacle of privilege in the West. But on the other hand, they are extremely MISERABLE for the most part.

On Hawaii, the good the bad and the ugly
flowerthief00
Nice writeup! Didn't see anything I disagree with.

Hawaii the Good, the bad and the ugly
Contrarian Expat
Nice write up.

Looks like there's several people and plenty more that get something out of my stuff. So perhaps just screw off to the posts about Thai and Filipina Bar girls.

" I found my dream girl after 20 years as an ultimately failed expat f***ing thousands of Filipinas in Angeles City - none of them whom I was sexually attracted to - which led me on the road to meeting my beautiful blonde, blue eyed, Heidi Klum lookalike cheerleader wife to whom I am happy and fabulously monogamous with'."

I have my doubts that will ever happen. But whatever the case, as much as I enjoy reading Winston's trip reports, philosophical rants about America, American vs foreign women etc. etc. he shouldn't be sticking is dick in everything that has a vagina and is at least a 4 in looks. He should marry his child's mother and properly raise his kid in a two parent household, or at least find another woman and get married. As much as I agree with him about other things, his need to bang thousands of women around the world isn't one of them. His articles in the past are about how much he appreciated society when it was so much more moral and had family values, and yet he's basically screwing every woman that's semi decent looking. I don't see how that's gonna return things to strong morals, family values and quality women. But that's his choice.

"I don't know if you do or you don't - a lot of posters on here actually do, check out your mate Jamesbond and his signature."

Hate is not the right word. Being disgusted with most of them and their behavior is more accurate. I don't find them to be bad when they are doing a job, such as a waitress, barista, cashier etc... Friendship, relationship, marriage? Forget about it.

"See what I mean..."

Because a cheating American, narcissistic whore for example, can put on a happy face, sweet demeanor and pour some coffee, doesn't mean they are any good on the inside. Take a look at this link. These are the kinds of women guys are complaining about. Take a look at the comments on this video. Guys everywhere are fed up with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYf170oOEiY

I explained before Mr-Pimping-Out-Your-Tranny-Korean-Wife

Your whore mother conceived you during a canine gang bang. Your dad was a grape sized tick infested, tumor covered St. Bernard. :)

Don't you hate your life? I don't - that's where I win for today! (and every day, until you do something about your crappy life)

Fair enough, but I wouldn't want to trade places with you because that would mean being a fat, dumb, clueless, albeit supposedly happy person.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

cheesesweat wrote:
February 25th, 2020, 10:20 pm

It's white, leftist twats like you that are a piss stain on the country and all throughout Asia.
Unlike clueless, uneducated halfwits like you? I mean, what can you offer the Chinese that I can't? :lol:

You quit your degree with a semester to go you f***ing deadbeat - you wouldn't last two minutes here. Trust me - you haven't got what it takes. 8)
You think I'm gonna let you off the hook so easy, clown? You've been nitpicking my statement about Russian people because you're too dumb to understand the word "CAN." But then I backed you into a corner about that and you stfu, didn't you? hehe
Do you know what a QUANTIFYING word is? You didn't use a quantifier in your sentence - at all.

That's why you didn't even respond to this.
If you don't use a quantifier in a sentence in describing people or group think - then by default you're talking about ALL - you toothless, Hawaiian crackhead - that's why quantifiers are IMPORTANT - here they are

Some, few, many, lots, the majority, the minority etc etc etc
I know you can't admit it, but somewhere along the line your pea brain realized how dumb it was.
Are you starting to write in pidgin English? :lol:

Until I get that plan, I'm gonna post about topics I'm interested in. It will trigger the hell out of you, but ask me if I give damn.
and If you spout shite - you're getting called out - simple as that knobstain.
There shouldn't even be a debate about Dan Cilley. He's a disgusting pedophile, and his ass should be banned.
We agree on something.
Good, then don't read them.
If you post shite, you're getting pulled up.

Again, you demonstrate that you don't know anything about why Winston started this site, even though you claim to have been following him for so long. Look at his articles about Americans? Are you gonna tell me those aren't generalizations?
Winston CHANGES his position every so often - Winston has stated he would have never left the United States if had got the right woman, prefers America to Taiwan, it has loads of natural beauty and opportunity etc etc - what he doesn't have is a solid unchangable position and his dream woman is a WHITE American woman.
-I see you kept quiet about lies, so according to your logic it's because you lie your ass off about everything that you think you can get away with.
And your mother conceived you during a canine gang bang. Your "dad" is a tick and flea ridden filthy mutt. Explains your sub-human IQ right?
And you didn't deny you are drug taking reprobate - Ido deny I was concieved via a gang bang and my dad is any kind of canine - so go on - you deny you aren't a drug addled deadbeat and I will prove you are a bigger reprobate than I could ever be.
And then you woke up, and your canine screwing, whore mommy told you get off of your fat ass and find a job.
LONG BEFORE YOU TURNED UP - it has been proven beyond doubt - of course, you're sat on your ass on the beach in Hawaii taking meth - I actually believe you regards that.

Forest from the trees, retard. When are you ever gonna learn? Sweden was about .5% of my my rant.
You keep going on about it you fuckwit.
What you seem to be completely unable to comprehend is that I was merely relaying the same things that SWEDISH MEN have been saying themselves. So if you have a problem with anything I said, take it up with Swedish guys because that's where I'm getting this information from.
Again - YOUR STATEMENT NEEDS A QUANTIFIER - NOT ALL SWEDISH MEN HATE THEIR WOMEN - MOST SWEDISH MEN MARRY SWEDISH WOMEN AND HAVE KIDS WITH THEM f**k me where are the headache tablets. :lol:

It's a FEW Swedish men who might think their women are a pain-in-the-arse - so what - and they might be right but it is a minority - geddit?
"I was in Sweden few times, it is "hell" like OP described, trust me. I could never live there nor marriage Sweden women, they are on average very cute, but when I see them on vacation in Spain/ France or Greece, we f**k for few days and everything is beautiful, but to marriage Sweden women and live with her in Sweden, simply - no chance!"
Who cares what some American thinks - the Swedes? Do they hell!

UNBELIEVABLE, you actually read and comprehended my point and made a response that made sense. There may be hope for you yet.
How can you be so patronizing when you are puffing away on your crackpipe - f**k off :lol:

If these guys want to go on and on about American women that's fine with me. I for one enjoy reading about them. The "negativity" doesn't bother me, especially when they make it humorous by showing fat, waddling American women that reject guys who are clearly better than them.
This is happier abroad though isn't it? Some of these idiots have been posting the same shit for 10 years and more - has anything changed for them? No - it gets boring after awhile
Another reason why it's good is because it red pills other guys. You know that there are still simps out there who are drooling after women that are 3s out of 10. If these guys find content like this they can read through other guys' issues with women in America or wherever and feel VALIDATED. You'd be surprised at how many guys find American women intolerable, but they still have no idea that, probably millions at this point, of others feel the same. I just red pilled a guy on American, Western women, and all he needed was a little shove in the right direction. Talked some smack about how worthless they are as wives and girlfriends AKA negativity, and it was all good. Why do these thoughts never occur in your little pea brain?
Because it is worthless without action, without a plan - proven - once you go abroad and meet women who aren't American - you stop caring about American women - red pill was a call to action in the film 'The Matrix' was it not? I think it was.
Blah blah blah, nobody cares what entertains you, ya fat, little British twat. You'd find the movie "ass" funny because that's where your IQ level is. And your opinion of my content is like the opinion of a mentally ill tweaker, that talks to himself and shits publicly in the street-it doesn't mean jack
You're itching to tell me your IQ and it is well over 600 - you will even tell me it increases with every puff on the meth pipe you f***ing deadbeat. :lol:

I have my doubts that will ever happen. But whatever the case, as much as I enjoy reading Winston's trip reports, philosophical rants about America, American vs foreign women etc. etc. he shouldn't be sticking is dick in everything that has a vagina and is at least a 4 in looks. He should marry his child's mother and properly raise his kid in a two parent household, or at least find another woman and get married. As much as I agree with him about other things, his need to bang thousands of women around the world isn't one of them. His articles in the past are about how much he appreciated society when it was so much more moral and had family values, and yet he's basically screwing every woman that's semi decent looking. I don't see how that's gonna return things to strong morals, family values and quality women. But that's his choice.
So we go back to Winston Wu and his actual actual philosphies of life - theres nothing solid, they change with his luck - he is as much for being happier back in America - it is the best country in the world - god save the queen - if he met the right American woman.

Hate is not the right word. Being disgusted with most of them and their behavior is more accurate. I don't find them to be bad when they are doing a job, such as a waitress, barista, cashier etc... Friendship, relationship, marriage? Forget about it.

"See what I mean..."

Because a cheating American, narcissistic whore for example, can put on a happy face, sweet demeanor and pour some coffee, doesn't mean they are any good on the inside. Take a look at this link. These are the kinds of women guys are complaining about. Take a look at the comments on this video. Guys everywhere are fed up with them.
OK, so what did YOU do - you went to Korea and met someone - so why do a bunch of American slags acting the goat concern you - didn't you escape it, why do you care?
Your whore mother conceived you during a canine gang bang. Your dad was a grape sized tick infested, tumor covered St. Bernard. :)
I couldn't give a shit - my mother is a lady :lol:
Don't you hate your life? I don't - that's where I win for today! (and every day, until you do something about your crappy life)

Fair enough, but I wouldn't want to trade places with you because that would mean being a fat, dumb, clueless, albeit supposedly happy person.
I don't get annoyed by internet debates - I am happy - it is a nice sunny day here in China and I have my health. Also I live in a dwelling that is not supported by tentpoles. :lol:
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Are you talking about the white race in America or all over the world? Because it's basically an American colonial term. I lived in Russia and they don't use it so much nor do they talk about white race. Ditto for countries around them. In Ukraine, white race is a novel concept.

Nazis were not into white race, but the Aryan race, which included Indians, as well. But not Jews or Slavs. No one in those countries wakes up in the morning and calls himself a white boy.

Nor are Arabs into white race. So, it's a localized term. Mainly in the USA and similar colonial countries.
In Latin America, white race includes Spanish mestizos who would be called Hispanic in the USA.

Incidentally, posters of Slavs and Germans here do not relate to the US concept of White Race. In early America, Germans were not considered white- say what? Nor the Irish. Say whaaaat? And Germans considered the Russians to be Asiatic. Say whaaaaaat?

Localized man- made concepts. Very real in one location, not so in others.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

ladislav wrote:
March 1st, 2020, 7:10 am
Are you talking about the white race in America or all over the world? Because it's basically an American colonial term. I lived in Russia and they don't use it so much nor do they talk about white race. Ditto for countries around them. In Ukraine, white race is a novel concept.

Nazis were not into white race, but the Aryan race, which included Indians, as well. But not Jews or Slavs. No one in those countries wakes up in the morning and calls himself a white boy.

Nor are Arabs into white race. So, it's a localized term. Mainly in the USA and similar colonial countries.
In Latin America, white race includes Spanish mestizos who would be called Hispanic in the USA.

Incidentally, posters of Slavs and Germans here do not relate to the US concept of White Race. In early America, Germans were not considered white- say what? Nor the Irish. Say whaaaat? And Germans considered the Russians to be Asiatic. Say whaaaaaat?

Up until 30 or so years ago, I would agree with you. Today, American mass media have globalized these concepts and Europeans (Slavs, Aryans, Nordics, Turks, South Caucasians alike) fully see themselves as white in the Western and global contexts even if not in their local contexts.

The difference is they don’t have they same degree, if any at all, of the color-caste mentality as in the Americas.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

cheesesweat wrote:
February 25th, 2020, 10:20 pm
I'm on holidays, semester starts soon here in China once they have sorted out this coronavirus malarkey - the fun will have to stop soon!

Is cheesesweat still in China? He'll have a new found appreciation for Americans when he comes back and he'll give us a long list of complaints about Asians.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

ladislav wrote:
March 1st, 2020, 7:10 am

Bingo! You can write someone off as stupid when they say white race. Case closed. Never heard it used outside of the USA and similar colonial countries. Been living in Europe since 2015
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

This is a long comment from you. Sorry, I saw it just now, I missed this thread somehow.

I feel somehow your comment is too long, you better should split it into several parts.
You sound somewhat hateful, but if you want to change your situation, you have to overcome any feeling of hate and to look for a solution which fits you better. - Please, be aware that 'hate' is a way to nowhere leading into self-destruction.

FYI, I am a white man, but living in Japan since decades, with Japanese wife, and my two adult daughters of course are of mixed race 50-European/50-Japanese, I have also two grand-daughters, 25-European/75-Japanese, and a Filipina fosterdaughter, also an adult, who is nothing but a pure 100-Filipina. I am living in Asia and for sure, race means nothing to me and also not to my family members, and not to my co-workers before my retirement.

Race is something which requires tolerance - I am from Europe and this racist topic is only coming up with people from USA and South Africa and some countries nearby, all former British colonies.

I had a lot to do with people from African former French colonies and race was just irrelevant and despite most of them were of black race they all assured me that race does not mean anything for them.
cheesesweat wrote:
February 18th, 2020, 8:14 pm
I’m calling out the white race
-----
But for now whites are the elephant in the room that many other whites do not want to talk about.

First of all white women are some of the biggest whores on the planet. I’ve have been red pilled, and keenly aware of how intolerable white women are in the U.S., and obviously places like Canada, Australia, the UK, Sweden etc.. I don’t think there is another race of women that has reached the level of whoring, sluttiness, laziness, feminism etc... that white women have.
What has this to do with race?

I think, this is more about the legal and educational system of these pro-feminist countries you mentioned, which is supportive to such bad behavior of females.
However such a legal framework applies to every woman living in these countries, regardless her race.

USA is a good example, do you really think that black women are of better morality or less lazy than white women in the States?
Ask any black man in USA for a comment...check out any prison in USA and its black female inmates.
I think it’s very safe to say that most white men have dreamed of finding a nice white woman one day and settling down, achieving the “American dream” and making white babies.
Not me, and if you look around in various Asian countries, like Thailand, you will find many white men from Europe, Australia, also USA/Canada etc. who are married with a Thai woman and have mixed race children with her.
Well, the situation now with white women is code red. The amount of Mgtow YouTube channels, blogs, comments and personal stories I hear from men about their white, western wives or girlfriends is staggering. The situation is dire because so many white women have become complete sluts and WORTHLESS as companions.
If you look around in many blogs and forum, you will notice it is not only about the local white girl next door, it is exactly the same with women who were 'imported' into Western countries. There are many horror stories about lovely not-white girls from Asia who settled down in USA or UK because of marriage and their behavior quickly changed, they often become even worse than Western local woman and the relationship with the Western man who was so stupid to bring his 'poor' girl to USA or Europe is ending in divorce and a financial disaster, often within the same year.

---

Let me add something: I was really badly treated by 'white women' in Europe, so what to do? I was looking for other women outside of Europe, but without any preference of race.

During my search I found religion a much more serious obstacle than race when trying to get into contact with women - Christian girls who are member of certain sects will only accept a man within her religious group, Muslim women will only accept Muslim men - interesting that Muslim men accept women out of their faith, Hindu girls will only consider a man of her own caste and so on.

Further also missing knowledge of language can be a problem - again this has nothing to do with race. Another question is of course if you are willing to relocate to her country and so on.

To blame only women who are white for all kind of troubles between men and women sounds a bit strange to me.

You see, if you are living in Europe or USA etc. - the huge majority of people living there are white - and you have to accept this and you cannot avoid them. If you prefer a different way of life among people of other race the only advice I can give you is to leave that region and settle down elsewhere...but be aware, this is not so easy either.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

I can’t help but think that calls for blaming the “white race” are but cowardly attempts to deflect blame for one’s own personal shortcomings. Black nationalists do it, whit nationalists do it and both are generally the type of people most consider of low caliber.

So before you call out the white race, think of how many times you withheld accountability to a white woman. Think of how many times you cucked, simped, or white knighted for a white woman. You might then come to understand that you personally are part of the problem.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 1st, 2020, 4:27 pm
I can’t help but think that calls for blaming the “white race” are but cowardly attempts to deflect blame for one’s own personal shortcomings. Black nationalists do it, whit nationalists do it and both are generally the type of people most consider of low caliber.

So before you call out the white race, think of how many times you withheld accountability to a white woman. Think of how many times you cucked, simped, or white knighted for a white woman. You might then come to understand that you personally are part of the problem.
I agree with your comment, CE. In general I think, this endless going on blaming ALL people who belong to a certain race is plainly wrong.

Nowadays with the Corona-Virus, instead blaming the Chinese government for its failures - permitting unsanitary conditions in markets selling meat, refusing to co-operate internationally in case of an emergency, oppressing even its own people if they dare to speak out of such serious shortcomings etc...there are now idiots walking around in some countries like USA, UK.... who are verbally attacking ALL Asians who are crossing their way, they are disturbing even people who are not Chinese citizens, who have never been in China during their entire life and accusing them to be infected with the virus - just because of their 'yellow race' and this is crazy.

About 'white women' or generally 'white people', they exist and they present the majority of the population are in USA, Europe, Australia...and if you are black or yellow, you have to accept this fact - they are the majority - you cannot avoid them, you have to work with them.

If you are a citizen of such countries, and you are black or yellow, and you cannot tolerate these 'white people' any longer, what to do?

Just my advice: I do not know even one country worldwide with a 'white majority' which will hold you back if you want to move to another country... There are countries where blacks are the majority, and countries where yellow people are the majority... why are you not going there?

I came badly along with 'white people' in my own native country, so I moved over to a country - Japan - where 'white people' are clearly the minority, and now I am a 'white man' living among 'yellow people' ....

All what I am doing all the time is to try to be always calm, respectful, patient, tolerant and honestly, I have no problems to be one of this 'tiny number of white people in Japan' since more than 40 years...

Up to you - your decision, how you prefer to regulate your future? To complain about 'white people' 'white women' etc. will not change your daily way of life. You cannot remove 'white people' in a country which is controlled by 'white people' because they are the majority. Live with that!

Check out if it is somewhere else better for you, any other country without 'white people'. There is no risk doing this as you can go back anytime to your own country and live again among 'white people'...
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Yohan wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 7:33 am

I agree with your comment, CE. In general I think, this endless going on blaming ALL people who belong to a certain race is plainly wrong.

Nowadays with the Corona-Virus, instead blaming the Chinese government for its failures - permitting unsanitary conditions in markets selling meat, refusing to co-operate internationally in case of an emergency, oppressing even its own people if they dare to speak out of such serious shortcomings etc...there are now idiots walking around in some countries like USA, UK.... who are verbally attacking ALL Asians who are crossing their way, they are disturbing even people who are not Chinese citizens, who have never been in China during their entire life and accusing them to be infected with the virus - just because of their 'yellow race' and this is crazy.

About 'white women' or generally 'white people', they exist and they present the majority of the population are in USA, Europe, Australia...and if you are black or yellow, you have to accept this fact - they are the majority - you cannot avoid them, you have to work with them.

If you are a citizen of such countries, and you are black or yellow, and you cannot tolerate these 'white people' any longer, what to do?

Just my advice: I do not know even one country worldwide with a 'white majority' which will hold you back if you want to move to another country... There are countries where blacks are the majority, and countries where yellow people are the majority... why are you not going there?

I came badly along with 'white people' in my own native country, so I moved over to a country - Japan - where 'white people' are clearly the minority, and now I am a 'white man' living among 'yellow people' ....

All what I am doing all the time is to try to be always calm, respectful, patient, tolerant and honestly, I have no problems to be one of this 'tiny number of white people in Japan' since more than 40 years...

Up to you - your decision, how you prefer to regulate your future? To complain about 'white people' 'white women' etc. will not change your daily way of life. You cannot remove 'white people' in a country which is controlled by 'white people' because they are the majority. Live with that!

Check out if it is somewhere else better for you, any other country without 'white people'. There is no risk doing this as you can go back anytime to your own country and live again among 'white people'...
Yes indeed. Collectivism of this nature is the domain of idiots. And I hope Asians being attacked start arming themselves and behin defending themselves. The Coronavirus is justvan excuse to attack them because of long term hatred.

I personally do not view whites as some single mass of people. White Americans are very different according to their CLASS and I can distinguish very quickly who are those whites of the class I respect and who are not. Blacks, Asians and others have class markers that I pay attention to also.

In my view, membership in a class trumps membership in a race. Most idiots just can’t understand that.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

April 3rd, 2020, 7:58 am
Yohan wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 7:33 am

Yes indeed. Collectivism of this nature is the domain of idiots. And I hope Asians being attacked start arming themselves and behin defending themselves. The Coronavirus is justvan excuse to attack them because of long term hatred.

I personally do not view whites as some single mass of people. White Americans are very different according to their CLASS and I can distinguish very quickly who are those whites of the class I respect and who are not. Blacks, Asians and others have class markers that I pay attention to also.

In my view, membership in a class trumps membership in a race. Most idiots just can’t understand that.
you don know china communist and population majority who follow no question see you as bararian much worse than european. if you werent so old you would be their slave before you die they regard you as animal you don't know cus your blinded naive have no idea what will go on
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Spencer wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 10:36 am
you don know china communist and population majority who follow no question see you as bararian much worse than european. if you werent so old you would be their slave before you die they regard you as animal you don't know cus your blinded naive have no idea what will go on
You sound like another sockpuppet of PAG. Also please use a spell check for your troll comments.