I'm calling out the white race

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I’m calling out the white race

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Yohan wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 11:28 am
Spencer wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 10:36 am
you don know china communist and population majority who follow no question see you as bararian much worse than european. if you werent so old you would be their slave before you die they regard you as animal you don't know cus your blinded naive have no idea what will go on
You sound like another sockpuppet of PAG. Also please use a spell check for your troll comments.
Everyone is already aware that is PAG trying to stir up attention for himself under another fake profile. It's pretty pathetic to resort to that for attention. But I still think his feelings are still hurt because I called him ugly after viewing his photos. But he really is so he just needs get over it and move on.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Yohan wrote:
Spencer wrote:
you don know china communist and population majority who follow no question see you as bararian much worse than european. if you werent so old you would be their slave before you die they regard you as animal you don't know cus your blinded naive have no idea what will go on
You sound like another sockpuppet of PAG. Also please use a spell check for your troll comments.
forget spelling, you know comie china people brainwash colectivist 99% already feel better than european like you and they plan to overtake america and europe but for black skin people see them only as animal to make into slaves with their power when they have already taking over africa but use own people for building don't trust non-china people, white people inferiour human, blacks not human but animal and pure barbarian
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 12:13 pm
Yohan wrote:
Spencer wrote:
Everyone is already aware that is PAG trying to stir up attention for himself under another fake profile. It's pretty pathetic to resort to that for attention. But I still think his feelings are still hurt because I called him ugly after viewing his photos. But he really is so he just needs get over it and move on.
stanford like to stir things up and get attentions and always posts that cuture whiz sight but if he not secure about his look why post many videos and photos of self like winson who is also brave man, not like most big mouths mockers who hide behind screennames and are anynomous cowards? if you look at any person can find flaws like pointy head or face too long or asymetrics or lots. stanford looks confident and very manly alpha but not closet to perfect taller would be better, already middle age, change beard might improve, etc. look matter with girls but only to points. status trumps all so many pretty boy not get so many hot girls especially after older age past 35 and below the average looks can do well with other conditions right. standfors always has young european girls and not look like prostitute but student and office work types. you hide and never post photo and back down to those who stand to you because you must have flaw somehow and no confidence to show your real self. cornfed bullies you and hurts your egos and you steriods injector and old already with egomania like teen so you must need professional mental health help and anti depress drug threapies even to overcome what happened to you in life sometimes when boy of very young.
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Spencer wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 2:56 am
April 3rd, 2020, 12:13 pm
Yohan wrote:
Spencer wrote:
stanford like to stir things up and get attentions and always posts that cuture whiz sight but if he not secure about his look why post many videos and photos of self like winson who is also brave man, not like most big mouths mockers who hide behind screennames and are anynomous cowards? if you look at any person can find flaws like pointy head or face too long or asymetrics or lots. stanford looks confident and very manly alpha but not closet to perfect taller would be better, already middle age, change beard might improve, etc. look matter with girls but only to points. status trumps all so many pretty boy not get so many hot girls especially after older age past 35 and below the average looks can do well with other conditions right. standfors always has young european girls and not look like prostitute but student and office work types. you hide and never post photo and back down to those who stand to you because you must have flaw somehow and no confidence to show your real self. cornfed bullies you and hurts your egos and you steriods injector and old already with egomania like teen so you must need professional mental health help and anti depress drug threapies even to overcome what happened to you in life sometimes when boy of very young.
Lol, bingo.

Corn is always humiliating him. Just when he thinks Corn is actually going to finally accept him as white [lol] he turns and calls him a nigg!er. I suspect Contrarian Expatriate was the nerdy outcast negro in high school. Not to mention ugly and backwards. The black kids made fun of him for acting weird and talking white and the white kids considered him nothing. He began to hate black people and took up white superiority to fit with other social rejects. See: https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/wha ... manosphere

He's a complete joke :lol:
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

April 1st, 2020, 4:27 pm
I can’t help but think that calls for blaming the “white race” are but cowardly attempts to deflect blame for one’s own personal shortcomings. Black nationalists do it, whit nationalists do it and both are generally the type of people most consider of low caliber.

So before you call out the white race, think of how many times you withheld accountability to a white woman. Think of how many times you cucked, simped, or white knighted for a white woman. You might then come to understand that you personally are part of the problem.
Maybe you’re just an uncle Tom that likes to take pasty white dick up your butt, just too “cowardly” to admit that’s what you like.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: I'm calling out the white race

Post by Lucas88 »

cheesesweat wrote:
February 18th, 2020, 8:14 pm
I’m calling out the white race

Time to call out the elephant in the room from a conservative perspective. Libtards will scream about how bad the straight white male is all day long, and make sure everybody knows it through media and “education.” But I think that their complaints with the white race are usually stupid, not objective and off the mark 98% of the time. My complaints with my own race are through much personal experience and through what I’ve observed over the years.

Just as Winston has the objectivity to criticize what he doesn’t like about East Asians. I’m going to criticize what I don’t like about whites. Perhaps sometime I’ll do a write up on what I like and don’t like about Asians as well. But for now whites are the elephant in the room that many other whites do not want to talk about.

First of all white women are some of the biggest whores on the planet. I’ve have been red pilled, and keenly aware of how intolerable white women are in the U.S., and obviously places like Canada, Australia, the UK, Sweden etc.. I don’t think there is another race of women that has reached the level of whoring, sluttiness, laziness, feminism etc... that white women have.

I think it’s very safe to say that most white men have dreamed of finding a nice white woman one day and settling down, achieving the “American dream” and making white babies. They grew up obviously getting dating advice from simps, watched Disney movies, perhaps a few rom coms on tv, and they knew in their mind what they wanted. Sure, they heard bad stories, but that couldn’t happen to them right? They would find that needle in the haystack, and live the America dream having hot sex every day with their hot blond or brunette, Caucasian wife.

Well, the situation now with white women is code red. The amount of Mgtow YouTube channels, blogs, comments and personal stories I hear from men about their white, western wives or girlfriends is staggering. The situation is dire because so many white women have become complete sluts and WORTHLESS as companions.

The woman who let guys smoke a bong jammed up her anus, I knew was a white woman before I saw the pic, because of course it was. Sometimes I watch Donovan Sharpe on YouTube talk about women, and almost always the sluttiest of sluts are white women. White women will sleep with a hundred guys, get gangbanged, cheat multiple times, but claim she’s not a slut, LOL.

And not only that but the ones that let’s say don’t cheat are super prone to become completely nagging harpies, get fat, and be worthless as motherless and wives. White men have been SCREWED by their women.

I’ve tried to do research multiple times on which countries have the worst women. Guess what, they’re all predominately white countries DUH. Toronto women sound like the worst from what I hear. American women are probably a close second. Australian women are clearly not much better and perhaps even more feminist. Swedish women are basically whores. I’ve heard from the a Swedish guy that Swedish women are disgusting, the amount of sexual partners they’ve had is insane. So yeah, the white race takes the cake. The divorce rape horror stories that decent white American men have to deal with pour in every single day. When it comes to these social media thots, the white ones are a dime a dozen. White women and whoring go together like bread and butter these days. Now Indian women also sound pretty bad, but clearly white women take the cake.

The next thing that pisses me off about white people is that they push the most extreme forms of liberalism. Yes, most minorities in the U.S. vote democrat and support these extreme leftist policies by proxy, so they are also scum in my book. But when it comes to actively pushing the most extreme forms of liberalism, such as the whole p***y hat march thing, celebrating your abortion, protesting the patriarchy by walking around nude and screeching, trying to make their own 5 year old children’s “trans”, pushing literal communism, promoting drag kid story time, promoting the hundred plus gender nonsense, pushing to LGBTQZT crap on steroids, giving pedophiles and men that have sex with earthworms a platform, trying to reverse traditional gender roles the most etc.. etc... etc... etc... etc.. etc.. is almost always WHITE people. A key example.. “Desmond is amazing”-White child and white parents

Another serious flaw with the white race is their love for satanism. For example, there are a ton of metal bands that are extremely satanic. Marylin Manson(member of the church of satan). Cannibal corpse(loves to blend sexual cannibalism and satanism in their “art” and music, infant Annihilator, slayer, Ghost etc. etc.. etc.. There are sooooooooo many. The amount of satanism in Hollywood movies is insane. It’s basically normal now. Will Farrell and some other Hollywood dickhead were laughing about smearing blood all over each other in some kind of satanic ritual, but it was a “joke” of course. Lady Gaga, has satanic symbolism up the wazoo. The examples are endless. And before you say that it’s just the Hollywood Jews, nah it isn’t. Regular whites love their satanism. There are witch covens all over the place. Wicca has been one of the fastest growing religions in America for a long time. Even Barnes and Noble is loaded with books on witchcraft. Whites love their demons and satanism. The Bohemian Grove is just a big satanic club for old gay white elites. On and on it goes. Europeans are also known for their love of paganism, which very much includes witchraft and demonic crap.

To contrast the difference. I’ll talk about Korea, even though clearly this very much applies to most of the Asian continent. Is there a Cannibal Corpse equivalent in S Korea? Hell no. Have you seen the Korean version of Marylin Manson going to his Korean church of satan? Hell no. Do you walk in a Korean bookstore and find books loaded with the occult? Hell No. Do you find Koreans movies chock full of satanism and its symbolism? Hellllllllllll no. Do you see Korean celebrities engaged in satanic ceremonies and plastering symbolism all over their pop videos. Absolutely not. I have not seen ANYTHING like that. And this obviously goes for China, Japan, and the overwhelming majority of S East Asia. I have seen a few of those psychic hand reading, tarot card places in Korea that have demon spirits portrayed in some of their little tents, but that is an extremely small percentage of their entire population, extremely small.

I really can’t even scratch the surface with how much whites love their satanism and witchcraft in a post like this. Yes, the Hispanics and blacks do also participate in a good amount of this also, but I don’t think it’s as much. Most of the black occult practice is in places like New Orleans with voodoo. Haiti is big into witchcraft and there a African countries with lots of witch doctors, sure, Hispanic countries also have satanic cults, but it’s just not at the same level as whites. Coming from Hawaii, I have never heard IN MY ENTIRE LIFE of a Hawaiian person that was into satanism and witchraft. NOT A SINGLE ONE.....or Samoan or Tongan for that matter or Asian for that matter. There might have perhaps been ONE Asian dude that I’ve seen who had some satanic bumper sticker bullshit on his car. ONE

Next thing drugs. Before I go on, I do not think that whites are necessarily the worst addicts when it comes to drugs. Blacks, Hispanics, Polynesians and others also love their drugs. I’m trying to be objective here, so I’m not going to say that whites are the worst with this, but they are pretty bad. Whites love their dope. The love their illegal dope, and they love their prescription dope. Whites probably love their prescription dope more than other races of people out there from what I’ve seen. And I’m talking about those SSRIs, the legal high that they are able to get from these things. But again to be fair I think that whites are probably no worse than black or Hispanic drug addicts. BUT, they are much MUCH worse than the Asians. Another reason why I think most Asian countries have much healthier societies, especially in East Asia.

Another thing that I don’t like about whites is that they love to ruin the natural oorder of things like food and diet for example. I don’t think there is a non-white country on the planet that has jacked up the food supply as bad as the whites in America have. GMO, lab grown meat, chemicals that every other country bans, the worst cultural diet that any other race has come up with? You got it, WHITES. To be fair, many white European countries do have very high quality food, BUT the race that has jacked up it up the MOST is whites. The Asians might be a distant second since the also have plenty of GMO and and growing number of chemicals in the food supply, although it is still MUCH BETTER.

I’m sure there have been periods in history where other races of people have screwed their own race over hardcore, but these days I’m not sure that I’ve seen a race of people hate each other and screw each other so much, in the media, in the education system, from whites in general. I’m not sure there has been any other race that openly hates itself to the point that they claim to be ashamed of being white. Whether it be white Twitter leftists, white journalists or celebrities there’s no shortage of whites that claim to hate their own race and intentionally try to screw over other white people.

Asian men might say that Asian women in western countries betrayed them, and that there are too many self-hating white washed Asians out there. But I don’t think there is any widespread effort by Asians to vilify their own race every single day.

Just the fact that Jared Taylor gets more hates from whites than any other race is enough evidence that whites are the best at sabotaging themselves.

To be fair, I think that this doesn’t apply to the entirety of the West, but it probably applies to the majority at this point.

After I had typed most of this up, I kinda decided that I wouldn’t post it. I mean, whites get slammed by the media, and social media almost 24/7 these days, so I thought that I’d give em a break. But whaddaya know, the very next day I had to deal with annoying, old, baby boomer, ass wipe, white guy. LMAO. It never fails, which brings me to the next topic-white ass holes.

Ok, so I have DEFINITELY encountered ass holes of other races. No question about it. But there is just something about the amount of white ass holes these days that pisses me the hell off. If I ever encounter someone that is a dick for NO apparent reason it’s almost a white guy. White guys love talking shit. Shit just flies out of white guy’s mouths so naturally. In America especially, it’s some kind of odd culture where white guys talk shit to each other, real mean nasty degrading shit. But it’s supposed to be fun and that was a sign that they like you or whoever it is they are trash talking. It’s completely retarded. It’s the dumbest, most ass backward things in American white culture.

Online gaming, white guys are the worst shit talkers. No doubt they’re others. But white guys are the kings of talking shit and also flipping out about the tiniest things during “e-sports.” LOL

Funny because I have no problem with guys like Jared Taylor or Nick Fuentes. People that are advocates for the white race are completely fine with me. I agree with most of the things they say. However, in my experience I find that many white males are so abrasive and difficult to get a long with that I think any kind of movement they try to come up just crumbles because of constant ass hole, smart ass douchebags. LOL

Another thing that annoys the shit out of me about white people is their hyper need to control and restrict everything. Even conservative whites who want limited government and all that are just as guilty of this. White people are just straight up Nazi with some of the regulations they come up with. For example, I was walking around a small town in the Midwest, which I had lived in already for a while and some cop asks me for ID because it’s a little late, like 8 pm. LOL I’ve heard that on the East coast there’s places that make you buy a “beach badge” to go to the beach. WTF There are places in the Midwest that are also pretty much Nazi about people cutting their grass.

Yeah, and I get that there is a reason behind some of these things. But you could make a law for everything and come up with a decent reason. But the point is you’re losing freedom every day. Whites seem to love this kind of hyper control over everything to make it “better” I guess. But in my opinion, ticketing a lemonade stand for not having a permit is not making anything better. It’s stupid, un-American, and over regulated. I don’t think the blacks, Hispanics or Asians would give a DAMN about a lemonade stand, but whites will ticket you for it, CRIMINAL.

Another thing I don’t like about whites is that they usually make bad, fake short term friends. Before I get started on this I will say that there are also really crappy “friends” in the other racial groups, unquestionably. But I want to talk about my experiences and observations since I read a hell of a lot of internet forums and blogs about bad friendships and family relationship etc..

Being a white dude myself, on many levels I can connect with certain white people more, assuming they are also a deep thinker and have similar experiences. This is not because they are necessarily nicer or better people. This does not even mean that I will necessarily enjoy talking to them. But on a racial, thinking pattern, perspective, and emotional common denominator I can connect with certain ones more than other races of people.

As much as I love Asian culture and Asian people, and more and everyday, the conversation topics and connections that I have with them are pretty limited. With a black, Hispanic, Polynesian or whoever else the connection will also be limited. The racial connection, emotion thought process are just different in ways we can’t completely understand.....

Back to my point, when I talk with a white guy, who’s let’s say a deep thinker, conservative, Christian, similar background and a good personality match typical I can have a FANTASTIC conversation. There’s an obvious connection, sometimes we become friends. And all in all it’s cool. However, my experience has been that when you say something that the other person disagrees with-could be extremely minor-in their mind, you deserve to be crossed off from their friend or hang out list. You made an “error” in your communication or behavior for some reason and you are a heretic to whatever belief they may have. It could also be an instance of behavior they didn’t like. In other words, relation ships with most whites in my experience is A LOT more fickle and temporary. Whites cut ties and move on very quickly for extremely minor “infractions” in their mind. It’s super annoying and retarded, which is why if I have a fantastic conversation with a white person that I connect with, that’s all it will ever be, a good conversation.

In my experience with my non-white relationships I found that they are typically MUCH more forgiving of these micro “infractions” or even large “infractions” and clearly understand that not everybody is going to agree with everything and also understand that it’s small fries.

This is one thing that white guys complain about white women a lot. That white women are fickle and will leave them for the slightest infraction. The slightest sign the guy may have a goofball side, or tied his shoe wrong, or has “wrong opinions” she dumps him and moves on. The thing is that white guys do this all the time, they just do it with their friendships instead. That is my experience anyway. And I’ve seen and read about stuff like that all the time. Is it always the case, of course not. But it’s more than just common in my opinion. That’s why if I ever strike up a good conversation with another white dude, who happens to have tons in common with me I enjoy the conversation because that’s all it will be.

If you’re still reading this, I have loads of criticism for other non-white races. The black areas of so many cities have sickening levels of crime and degeneracy. The Hispanic places are filled with crime. I think many non-whites also have a natural parasite mentality that wants to take as much free shit as possible, the host country be damned. I also have positive things to say. I have criticisms for the Asians, although they are probably going to be my favorite race of people at this rate.

I could also write about the pros and cons of each races, IQ differences, strengths and weaknesses etc.. but I’m writing this about whites now because they have pissed me off. I didn’t really even get into the white family topic, but that’s another big one. Whites have disappointed me BIG time, and that VERY MUCH includes family. I’m sure that whites in certain European countries and Russia can be fantastic. Perhaps if I ever travel to those places it will knock Asian countries way down on my “favorites” list, but I doubt that. This is a ranting topic that perhaps others have experienced and agree with. Others may be triggered.

I could write about the good things, amazing technological advancements, art, music, literature, wealth etc,., that whites have made because in my opinion and I think the obvious reality is that whites have made the wealthiest, safest, most culturally beautiful countries that the world has ever seen. That being said, the negative traits and behaviors of many white people, especially in these modern times needs to be called out and exposed because much of is despicable. Riding on the coattails of the inventions and creativity and diligence and sacrifice of your white ancestors doesn’t mean jack if you can’t act like a decent human being.

Also, if you think that other races of people don’t need to be called out for your bullshit you got me wrong. That’s why I watch guys like Jesse lee Peterson, Tommy Sotomayor and many others because they call out black BS. But for my race, they need to clean house big time.

I am white (Northern European) although I don't really feel a strong identification with my own race. Based my interactions with people of many different ethnic groups and cultures I too am under the impression that white (Northern European, Anglo-Saxon) societies are generally more prone to various forms of degeneracy than most others. Of course, this is simply my subjective perception. I'm not trying to pass off my own observations as absolute truth nor is it my intention to denigrate or otherwise hate on people of white descent. The last thing we need is more mindless racial hatred.

I don't think that it's wrong of you to "call out" the white race as you put it or even make such generalizations. To me it seems clear that every ethnic group/culture has its own common characteristics, tendencies, and strengths and weaknesses resulting from its own unique history, genetic makeup, collective consciousness or "racial karma". This means that certain races will have particular clusters of negative traits that need to be addressed. For example, East Asian societies are typically conformist to the extreme and therefore hostile to individuality and freedom. They are also absurdly workaholic. Those are serious negative characteristics of theirs. But what about the white race? I personally agree with your assessment that its primary defect is its propensity to accept myriad degenerate behaviors and ideas.

Let me be clear on this. I don't mean to say that I believe that all white people are prone to degeneracy. There are certainly many decent white people even today. It's all about percentages. What I mean to say is that there seems to be a greater percentage of whites given over to degenerate behaviors and ideas than there is from other races despite the still substantial number of decent or semi-decent white people in the West. It could be that the white race produces more degenerates than others but these are nevertheless just a (growing) minority. Of course, the topic becomes even more nuanced when we consider that there are various culturally distinct "white" populations such as Mediterraneans and Slavs in addition to the more well-discussed Northern Europeans/Anglos. When I talk about white societies here I am primarily referring to the Northern European/Anglo kind.

Like you, I too have observed that this kind of whites are by and large the most influenced by degenerate trends, behaviors and ideologies and end up becoming their biggest promoters. People can argue that the Jews are behind many of those things and that is certainly true but, let's be honest, the same whites fell for all of that filth in droves and are now more than happy to push it fervently. Whites in Northern Europe and North America have bought into the worst elements of liberalism and even the subversive neo-Marxism of the Frankfurt School hook, line and sinker. They have allowed dark forces to turn their own societies into the most disgusting wastelands of indecency and insanity and many of them have embraced all of the degenerate shit as though it were something groovy. White nations like the UK and Scandinavia today totally lack any transcendental values of meaning and have succumbed to mindless hedonism and atheistic nihilism. They have become nothing more than lost cultures of alcoholism, drug abuse, promiscuity, narcissism, feminism and all of the other excesses and vices of modern liberal society. And now these people wish to parade their degeneracy in front of everyone else. It has become "cool" to be a total degenerate. Well, unfortunately, whites have been at the forefront of all this for decades now. It seems to me that other ethnic groups have been a bit more resistant and managed to conserve their traditional values and a sense of decency a bit better.

I have some theories as to why white societies are more prone to degeneracy than others.

The first one is that Northern European peoples such as Anglo-Saxons are descended from barbarian populations who, having developed their identities in the harsh and culturally deprived northern regions of Europe, were characterized by a certain level of lawlessness. Such whites have always been somewhat uncivilized, uncouth, backward and antisocial. They carry these traits in their DNA and psychological makeup since millennia. These groups required strict forms of religion and morality in order to curtail their degenerate tendencies and indeed I remember that the philosopher Nietzsche wrote that the uncivilized English learned how "to grunt more morally through Methodism". However, as soon as such strict religions and moral codes began to dissolve in light of modernity and secularism these same white populations would revert back to their original degenerate state.

The second one is that the Protestant-inspired puritanism which characterized much of Northern Europe was so severe that it caused the pendulum to swing so radically in the other direction upon the arrival of modernity. Contrary to what many people think, the Protestant North has always been much more strict, moralistic, prudish and puritanical than the Catholic South. Many forms of fun were demonized. Sexuality was especially repressed. This would explain the tremendous and often exaggerated backlash against traditional values in the North. It would also explain the shallow and inane iconoclasm which characterizes degenerate trends and movements in white societies as well as their apparent desire to shock and offend. Such degenerate trends and movements don't simply wish to have the freedom to live their own degenerate lifestyles; they seem increasingly hellbent on rubbing their degeneracy in everybody else's faces. To me it all seems like a reaction against the previous order.

I myself don't hate whites (Northern Europeans/Anglos) but I don't particularly like them either. I too have noticed that there is something abrasive, unpleasant, antisocial and degeneracy-prone about many of them and I tend to prefer people of other races such as Mediterraneans and Latinos. I certainly don't have any desire to meet a nice white woman for marriage like so many white men. I don't even find white women attractive nor do I feel any connection to Northern European culture. Instead I wish to find myself a hot, brown-skinned Latina. I feel that I resonate to that kind of female and her culture the most.

I thought that your post was a good topic despite its controversial nature. I believe that it has a kernel of truth.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

A lot of the stuff said in the 1st post and by other posters earlier in this thread seemed subjective based on various personal observations or speculation, but I think you made good points and touched on the genetic factors impacting DNA, which is more objective, and (I think) interesting:
Lucas88 wrote:
April 25th, 2022, 4:48 pm
Let me be clear on this. I don't mean to say that I believe that all white people are prone to degeneracy. There are certainly many decent white people even today. It's all about percentages. What I mean to say is that there seems to be a greater percentage of whites given over to degenerate behaviors and ideas than there is from other races despite the still substantial number of decent or semi-decent white people in the West. It could be that the white race produces more degenerates than others but these are nevertheless just a (growing) minority. Of course, the topic becomes even more nuanced when we consider that there are various culturally distinct "white" populations such as Mediterraneans and Slavs in addition to the more well-discussed Northern Europeans/Anglos. When I talk about white societies here I am primarily referring to the Northern European/Anglo kind.

Like you, I too have observed that this kind of whites are by and large the most influenced by degenerate trends, behaviors and ideologies and end up becoming their biggest promoters. People can argue that the Jews are behind many of those things and that is certainly true but, let's be honest, the same whites fell for all of that filth in droves and are now more than happy to push it fervently. Whites in Northern Europe and North America have bought into the worst elements of liberalism and even the subversive neo-Marxism of the Frankfurt School hook, line and sinker. They have allowed dark forces to turn their own societies into the most disgusting wastelands of indecency and insanity and many of them have embraced all of the degenerate shit as though it were something groovy. White nations like the UK and Scandinavia today totally lack any transcendental values of meaning and have succumbed to mindless hedonism and atheistic nihilism. They have become nothing more than lost cultures of alcoholism, drug abuse, promiscuity, narcissism, feminism and all of the other excesses and vices of modern liberal society. And now these people wish to parade their degeneracy in front of everyone else. It has become "cool" to be a total degenerate. Well, unfortunately, whites have been at the forefront of all this for decades now. It seems to me that other ethnic groups have been a bit more resistant and managed to conserve their traditional values and a sense of decency a bit better.
It's true that the more globohomo perversion that gets normalized, the more buggery and pedophilia that gets practiced, the more of it has a chance of becoming an actual genetically transferable and inherited disorder, similar to genetic alcohol disorders, heart disease, diabetes risk, or schizophrenia.
The child of someone who has these problems may come out completely fine, or they may have genetic inclinations toward these problems but steer themselves in a better direction through strength of character, but as a statistical thing in a genetic group, the risks are going to be higher the more of it is bred in.

As an objective matter of fact, jews have orders of magnitude higher rates of homosexuality and schizophrenia bred in, as do certain pockets of whites, notably some of the more inbred Eastern Establishment types who are notorious for having genetic schizophrenia (and I think homosexuality, as well, as do a lot of white Englanders).

Needless to say, that doesn't mean anyone from all these groups are all bad, nor is but it is an objective and genetic phenomenon: When they keep breeding in these genetic inclinations toward perversion, schizophrenia, etc, it impacts the actual DNA of future generations objectively.

So there is something in what you say, objectively speaking: Getting away from groups that breed this !@#$ in means you have a better chance of avoiding degeneracy overall. Not sure how the stats are on incidences of these problems in other races or racial groups, blacks, Asians, etc, but when they allow their societies to open up to harmful degenerate trends, drugs, gang culture, porno, transgender, obviously the more !@#$ed up they're going to get in perverting their genetic code, as well as their cultures.

The question of where to go to avoid degenerate influences in the event of ending up with a family (and so wanting to minimize those surrounding corrupting influences to keep them away from your children) is an interesting one that both me and another user on here with a very different background (I think they call it TradPill) @Outcast9428 have both been researching. He's started at least a few interesting threads about it.
Lucas88 wrote:
I myself don't hate whites (Northern Europeans/Anglos) but I don't particularly like them either. I too have noticed that there is something abrasive, unpleasant, antisocial and degeneracy-prone about many of them and I tend to prefer people of other races such as Mediterraneans and Latinos. I certainly don't have any desire to meet a nice white woman for marriage like so many white men. I don't even find white women attractive nor do I feel any connection to Northern European culture. Instead I wish to find myself a hot, brown-skinned Latina. I feel that I resonate to that kind of female and her culture the most.
Ah, that's a more cheerful subject. :D I do like white women fine and sometimes they're gorgeous and wonderful on a person to person basis, but I've also thrown in the towel on trying to deal with what few white countries are left (while wishing them the best).
I like black women the best, but also love hot, brown-skinned Latinas. I also love Asian women....
Arabian women and Indian women are on my list as well, come to think of it...
I think I see a pattern here. :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

WilliamSmith wrote:
April 26th, 2022, 3:42 pm
A lot of the stuff said in the 1st post and by other posters earlier in this thread seemed subjective based on various personal observations or speculation, but I think you made good points and touched on the genetic factors impacting DNA, which is more objective, and (I think) interesting:
Lucas88 wrote:

It's true that the more globohomo perversion that gets normalized, the more buggery and pedophilia that gets practiced, the more of it has a chance of becoming an actual genetically transferable and inherited disorder, similar to genetic alcohol disorders, heart disease, diabetes risk, or schizophrenia.
The child of someone who has these problems may come out completely fine, or they may have genetic inclinations toward these problems but steer themselves in a better direction through strength of character, but as a statistical thing in a genetic group, the risks are going to be higher the more of it is bred in.

As an objective matter of fact, jews have orders of magnitude higher rates of homosexuality and schizophrenia bred in, as do certain pockets of whites, notably some of the more inbred Eastern Establishment types who are notorious for having genetic schizophrenia (and I think homosexuality, as well, as do a lot of white Englanders).

Needless to say, that doesn't mean anyone from all these groups are all bad, nor is but it is an objective and genetic phenomenon: When they keep breeding in these genetic inclinations toward perversion, schizophrenia, etc, it impacts the actual DNA of future generations objectively.

So there is something in what you say, objectively speaking: Getting away from groups that breed this !@#$ in means you have a better chance of avoiding degeneracy overall. Not sure how the stats are on incidences of these problems in other races or racial groups, blacks, Asians, etc, but when they allow their societies to open up to harmful degenerate trends, drugs, gang culture, porno, transgender, obviously the more !@#$ed up they're going to get in perverting their genetic code, as well as their cultures.

The question of where to go to avoid degenerate influences in the event of ending up with a family (and so wanting to minimize those surrounding corrupting influences to keep them away from your children) is an interesting one that both me and another user on here with a very different background (I think they call it TradPill) @Outcast9428 have both been researching. He's started at least a few interesting threads about it.
Lucas88 wrote:
Ah, that's a more cheerful subject. :D I do like white women fine and sometimes they're gorgeous and wonderful on a person to person basis, but I've also thrown in the towel on trying to deal with what few white countries are left (while wishing them the best).
I like black women the best, but also love hot, brown-skinned Latinas. I also love Asian women....
If you're going to blame whites for all those things you might as well look deeper into all of this because if you think Whites are the ones that started all this stuff, you are misinformed. Every ethnicity group on the planet is involved with that shit you listed. EVERYONE including your beloved Latinos. If white people are guilty of bringing it into every single nation on earth, then that's those people dumbass fault for giving into it. Nobody put a gun to their head and forced them to indulge in these things. They chose to do that by choice. Look at countries like the Philippines, whites have no major history in that nation on a massive scale and neither do Jews. Yet you still have hordes of men over there living as fags and transgenders anyway. SPANISH people also colonized them so if anything maybe it was the Spanish people that brought that shit over there. Latin America alone has a huge gay pride culture in places like Brazil.

Then you have Thailand, another country where you will find hordes of gays and transgender people. Did the White race bring that stuff over into Taiwan? are they responsible for the Chinese even having transgenders too? Putin doesn't support homosexuality or transgenderism yet Russia still have those type of people living there. And every country is involved with porn to some degree as well including countries that "outlawed" it.

Why do Latin Americans have pride parades? in Brazil homosexuality is huge including transgenderism, did whites bring that stuff to them? If you think homosexuality came entirely from one or two group of people, I don't know what to say that's like me saying violent crime was invented entirely by blacks when every ethicity is guilty of violence. Sure blacks commit the most violent crimes regardless of where they live, but they didn't invent violent crime. And the only whites I tend to dislike are leftlist whites, the ones who kiss the asses of blacks even when they are guilty of wrong doing. But I also don't like being around other blacks either unless they are family members only.

What I do know is, every country on earth wasn't influenced by the Jews/Whites to indulge in homosexuality. Because leaders like Daurte could easily outlaw homosexuality if he wanted to do that but would he? There are nations out there where Jews have little to no influence on what so ever, and people still find ways to choose whether they want to be homosexual transgender pers, or whatever. Hell America alone have plenty of fake ass black men pretending to be heterosexual men that have girlfriends but are low key gay and mess around with other men. What do you call black men that have sex with white women while the white man watches, and then lets the white man suck his dick afterwards? Whites aren't the only degenerates in the world.

Every group on this earth is a degenerate. Think about some of those tribes that live off the grid with primitive cultures that practice crazy shit like cannibalism. Who brought that into those circles? It wasn't the Jews, and it wasn't white people either. To some extent whites did influence a lot of places but they don't have a big enough influence directly in those countries. In other words there aren't a lot of them in Africa yet even in Africa you got people trying to legalize homosexuality and shit. The only whites that tend to travel there are mostly missionaries and i doubt they are pushing homosexuality on those people.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
April 27th, 2022, 9:05 am
WilliamSmith wrote:
April 26th, 2022, 3:42 pm
Lucas88 wrote:

Lucas88 wrote:
If you're going to blame whites for all those things you might as well look deeper into all of this because if you think Whites are the ones that started all this stuff, you are misinformed. Every ethnicity group on the planet is involved with that shit you listed. EVERYONE including your beloved Latinos. If white people are guilty of bringing it into every single nation on earth, then that's those people dumbass fault for giving into it. Nobody put a gun to their head and forced them to indulge in these things. They chose to do that by choice. Look at countries like the Philippines, whites have no major history in that nation on a massive scale and neither do Jews. Yet you still have hordes of men over there living as fags and transgenders anyway. SPANISH people also colonized them so if anything maybe it was the Spanish people that brought that shit over there. Latin America alone has a huge gay pride culture in places like Brazil.

Then you have Thailand, another country where you will find hordes of gays and transgender people. Did the White race bring that stuff over into Taiwan? are they responsible for the Chinese even having transgenders too? Putin doesn't support homosexuality or transgenderism yet Russia still have those type of people living there. And every country is involved with porn to some degree as well including countries that "outlawed" it.

Why do Latin Americans have pride parades? in Brazil homosexuality is huge including transgenderism, did whites bring that stuff to them? If you think homosexuality came entirely from one or two group of people, I don't know what to say that's like me saying violent crime was invented entirely by blacks when every ethicity is guilty of violence. Sure blacks commit the most violent crimes regardless of where they live, but they didn't invent violent crime. And the only whites I tend to dislike are leftlist whites, the ones who kiss the asses of blacks even when they are guilty of wrong doing. But I also don't like being around other blacks either unless they are family members only.

What I do know is, every country on earth wasn't influenced by the Jews/Whites to indulge in homosexuality. Because leaders like Daurte could easily outlaw homosexuality if he wanted to do that but would he? There are nations out there where Jews have little to no influence on what so ever, and people still find ways to choose whether they want to be homosexual transgender pers, or whatever. Hell America alone have plenty of fake ass black men pretending to be heterosexual men that have girlfriends but are low key gay and mess around with other men. What do you call black men that have sex with white women while the white man watches, and then lets the white man suck his dick afterwards? Whites aren't the only degenerates in the world.

Every group on this earth is a degenerate. Think about some of those tribes that live off the grid with primitive cultures that practice crazy shit like cannibalism. Who brought that into those circles? It wasn't the Jews, and it wasn't white people either. To some extent whites did influence a lot of places but they don't have a big enough influence directly in those countries. In other words there aren't a lot of them in Africa yet even in Africa you got people trying to legalize homosexuality and shit. The only whites that tend to travel there are mostly missionaries and i doubt they are pushing homosexuality on those people.
I've just read through your post and you seem awfully obsessed with homosexuality.