Tomi Lahren Says "Men Are Trash" In Rant Against Men

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Tomi Lahren Says "Men Are Trash" In Rant Against Men

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Coach Greg Adams also has his take on Tomi Lahren's rant: TOMI LAHREN Glitches & Cancels Men. The Conservative Host Turns Liberal For A Moment?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddq-KLloskU
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I think she is a bag myself... I have never been into that ultra 'Nordic Goddess' look. She looks very plastic and of course she has odious views. Her selling point is that she was 'hot' to men who subscribe to the Alt-Right sphere and that she would treat them decently if she knew them in real life, of course, she would be a bigger cunt to them than anyone on the left. (which is why jamesbond is very upset) :lol:

Course she thinks most men are trash, she managed to get a man as handsome as her former fiancee and she was able to command a 50000 dollar engagement ring off him - most men will be trash to her, she will be fine personally, someone else will step in and mend her broken heart - look at Heidi Klum - she is a middle aged, single mum but can still command a love life with successful men.

Thirsty chumps are everywhere - it's nice to think that Tomi Lahren will die bitter and alone but someone will take her former fiancees place. Her career as an Alt-Right talking head is in flames but some other 'hot' female will take her place and she will be disdainful of the vast majority of men and no doubt ALL of her audience. :lol:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

A good video from an old forum member here(Peter Nolan) giving his take on it:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1PKHzV4Qkg&t=2872s[/youtube]
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

I think this video really hits the nail on the head. She's complaining about the top 5% of men. When you have a very high sexual market value there's little incentive to be monogamous and treat women well. Most of the male population is invisible to her as far as dating is concerned.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Traveler wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 8:02 pm

I think this video really hits the nail on the head. She's complaining about the top 5% of men. When you have a very high sexual market value there's little incentive to be monogamous and treat women well. Most of the male population is invisible to her as far as dating is concerned.

That's very true, she is upset the men she is interested in are not interested in her. She also states in her video that she will never pursue a man, the man has to pursue her.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."