Why Hypermak Chose The Philippines

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Hypermak Chose The Philippines

Post by Tsar »

yick wrote:
August 26th, 2020, 5:35 am
I will put my two bob in this debate though I am loath to do.

Both @Contrarian Expatriate and @hypermak are expats living abroad so to me, they are both valuable posters and I value their contributions and I hope they continue to post.

I have been guilty in flame wars though none that have carried on for this length of time. Saying that, I wasn't the instigator either time because I like posting advice and opinions about life abroad, I hope this is what both of these posters get back to doing and just 'agree to disagree' and carry on posting about their lives abroad, which I always enjoy reading.

This is where Winston needs to get a grip, because this has been going on far too long now and it needs to stop, but like I said before, I have been guilty myself of this so I am no-one to tell anyone to do this, it really is a case of 'physician heal thyself' but it would be nice if they both took a step back from all this.

There are only six or seven posters on here left, one of them 'spencer' so, we need to keep the forum alive before it does die its death. Anyway, take it easy y'all.
I would like to disagree. The flame war you and one other member started with me back in 2017 was not instigated by me. I am going to keep it at that to avoid any drama because I'm not into wasting my time on drama. I also am not going to respond to anything else in this forum thread since I keep my posting to a minimum. I wasn't even going to log on for awhile but Covid is making me bored so I'll be on other threads responding to wrong information.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Joy75
Freshman Poster

Re: Why Hypermak Chose The Philippines

Post by Joy75 »

Who owns Ace Hardware Philippines?
JOY