Hypermak vs Contrarian Expatriate vs Spencer flame war dump thread

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Hypermak vs Contrarian Expatriate vs Spencer flame war dump thread

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
October 31st, 2020, 7:34 pm
Update:

I checked my PMs. Gali does know the Facebook username of the guy he claims to be which i remember to be correct. So i guess he is who he says after all. The Facebook name hes under is peculiar and unique so he could not have guessed it. So yeah. He is a former member returned whom i have met before too.
I see, but why would he come back under a different account? Was he banned before?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

hypermak wrote:
October 31st, 2020, 9:46 pm
Winston wrote:
October 31st, 2020, 7:34 pm
Update:

I checked my PMs. Gali does know the Facebook username of the guy he claims to be which i remember to be correct. So i guess he is who he says after all. The Facebook name hes under is peculiar and unique so he could not have guessed it. So yeah. He is a former member returned whom i have met before too.
I see, but why would he come back under a different account? Was he banned before?
He wasn't banned before. He just left. I dont know why he created another account. Maybe to get a fresh start? Like you did too hypermak? Lol. Jk.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
November 2nd, 2020, 3:54 am
He wasn't banned before. He just left. I dont know why he created another account. Maybe to get a fresh start? Like you did too hypermak? Lol. Jk.
OK. LOL if I really was Publicduende, a year of constant cockfighting with the two biggest trolling personalities on the forum wouldn't be exactly a "fresh start". I don't know PD's opinion of @Contrarian Expatriate but I am sure he hates PAG as much as I do. :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What happened to Spencer? How come now that PAG is back as Italianman, Spencer leaves? lol. Any connection?

Also, what happened to hypermak? Is he in the process of moving back to Italy now?

If so, can I meet up with you in Italy hypermak? Will you meet me and show me around? Any excuses?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

hypermak wrote:
November 2nd, 2020, 4:28 am
Winston wrote:
November 2nd, 2020, 3:54 am
OK. LOL if I really was Publicduende, a year of constant cockfighting with the two biggest trolling personalities on the forum wouldn't be exactly a "fresh start". I don't know PD's opinion of @Contrarian Expatriate but I am sure he hates PAG as much as I do. :)
Plus if PD came back under a new identity, he wouldn't draw attention to his old identity by talking about him. Nor would he pretend to be a chef. Since he's a social climber, he'd pretend to be an IT person or something that sounds techy I think.

Sometimes I have a gut feeling that hypermak may not be PD after all. Their tone sounds different.