Hypermak vs Contrarian Expatriate vs Spencer flame war dump thread

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hypermak vs Contrarian Expatriate vs Spencer flame war dump thread

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
October 14th, 2020, 6:15 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 14th, 2020, 12:28 pm
I am howling on the floor over here! That is one funny looking dude!

He has every right to be angry!
It's all blind turd flinging for you. You're back to mocking PD's appearance and my profession. You're literally clinging on every clue you have got about me, or what you think I am, and none of your shit sticks. It must be really frustrating for you, I accept that.
Profession? You don’t have a profession you moronic twit. You literally cook people’s food for a living and you’re broke and unemployed fool!

How’s this? Since you have nothing else going for you, I deem you a professional envy-troll since you obviously have no other life purpose since you got thrown out on your ass by the hotel staff. :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

October 14th, 2020, 6:54 pm
Profession? You don’t have a profession you moronic twit. You literally cook people’s food for a living and you’re broke and unemployed fool!
Of course I do. I have more than that, I have skills I can use for an employee job or, like many do, for my own trade. Cooking meals beats whatever stuff you were doing behind your desk at your little affirmative action job. The fact you are so reluctant to share anything about your profession and your skills tells it all, about how proud you are (or were) of what you were doing.

And then you want us to believe that, as a half-assed white collar, you suddenly got the wisdom to do all sorts of good investments and become a millionaire who makes 6 figures in passive income every month. Really? :D
How’s this? Since you have nothing else going for you, I deem you a professional envy-troll since you obviously have no other life purpose since you got thrown out on your ass by the hotel staff. :lol:
Well, I am trolling you because I am loving popping your over-inflated fart baloon ego on a daily basis. You know, just to remind you what real life really is, as opposed to your mind movies.

Then in a few weeks I'll go back to running a business that's worth in a month more than you make in a year, while you'll remain in your motel overlooking the highway and the parking lot, typing away on how beautiful and privileged your life is. You keep your fantasies going, while reality and life pass you by. Time doesn't come back. Those prostitutes will be more reluctant to f*ck you for money at every passing year. You will be more lonely and miserable every passing year. Your TRT and medication shit will take a bigger toll on you at every passing year.

You're a complete mess and you just don't know it. The moment you stop posting here, that's the time you will have nothing but silence and a perfect kind of loneliness in your life. That will be the moment you will start regretting not investing your time and effort to build stable friendships, stable relationships with people who actually care if you live or die. That moment is coming soon.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
October 14th, 2020, 7:28 pm
Of course I do. I have more than that, I have skills I can use for an employee job or, like many do, for my own trade. Cooking meals beats whatever stuff you were doing behind your desk at your little affirmative action job. The fact you are so reluctant to share anything about your profession and your skills tells it all, about how proud you are (or were) of what you were doing.

And then you want us to believe that, as a half-assed white collar, you suddenly got the wisdom to do all sorts of good investments and become a millionaire who makes 6 figures in passive income every month. Really? :D
Well, I am trolling you because I am loving popping your over-inflated fart baloon ego on a daily basis. You know, just to remind you what real life really is, as opposed to your mind movies.

Then in a few weeks I'll go back to running a business that's worth in a month more than you make in a year, while you'll remain in your motel overlooking the highway and the parking lot, typing away on how beautiful and privileged your life is. You keep your fantasies going, while reality and life pass you by. Time doesn't come back. Those prostitutes will be more reluctant to f*ck you for money at every passing year. You will be more lonely and miserable every passing year. Your TRT and medication shit will take a bigger toll on you at every passing year.

You're a complete mess and you just don't know it. The moment you stop posting here, that's the time you will have nothing but silence and a perfect kind of loneliness in your life. That will be the moment you will start regretting not investing your time and effort to build stable friendships, stable relationships with people who actually care if you live or die. That moment is coming soon.
Aw, I think I made useless, broke and jobless boy upset. Was it something about your not being able to find a wife (even though you’ve been pining for one) or was it something about your being an overall waste?

I hear McDonald’s and Starbucks are hiring! Thank me later.....
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

October 14th, 2020, 6:48 pm
Any idiot can have kids. That is a part of life that some men CHOOSE. The fact that you feel obligated to undertake it means you’re cucked with female nature.
Where, in what I wrote so far, did you read that I am obligated? I will do it when the time and the woman are right. The only obligation we all see here is you resorting to pay young girls in second and third world countries to give you the illusion to be a real man, to mean something.
But the fact that you STILL can’t even find a wife means you’re an abject FAILURE by your own standard!
Confusing "want" with "can" again. I have met plenty of good girls, especially in this stint here in the Philippines, who would make wonderful wives and probably mothers. K belongs to that camp, too.

Never struck you that, perhaps, you always found women that you wouldn't want as long term relationships or wives because you were fishing in the wrong pond? Looking for young confused girls to coerce into your whoring or sugar daddy "arrangements", approaching them "wallet first" and not expecting anything more than a series of transactions, is the guaranteed way not to be seen as partner material, nor to find the same.

Incredibe that, at 54, this simple common sense notion is still totally alien to you.

You are on the perfect trajectory to literally die alone and be found dead by the janitor, suspicious about the funny smell coming from your room.
Oh, and one more thing. Don’t ever compare me to “most men.” Most men are not multimillionaire, world traveling, bon vivants, who have service workers like you at their beck and call.

I know that makes quake and shiver, but just call a suicide hotline to talk you out of offing yourself. Be sure to tell them I am the one who put you in that state of mind.
No, LOL, "most men" don't live their James Bond lives from a computer keyboard. They'd rather work hard to build their dreams then tell a couple of dozens people in a small online community that they are "multimillionaire, world traveling, bon vivants, who have service workers like you at their beck and call".

I can fully understand why this is important to you. Without it, you would wake up and be reminded what kind of miserable shit your existence is and maybe actually do what you wish on me: off yourself.
Keep it coming, unemployed loser. I enjoy kicking your ass up and down this forum just as I would in real life. “Vaffanculo” to your mom by the way. She ruined you by making you so female in your sensibilities.
I really doubt you would be able to kick my ass in real life. In fact if you did even 10% of what you boast, especially with the young college girls in Eastern Europe, you end with broken limbs and facial bones, in a squallid post-soviet jail.

I could say the same about your mom and dad but, hey, you never met them, so what do I know? :)
Last edited by hypermak on October 14th, 2020, 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

October 14th, 2020, 8:07 pm
Aw, I think I made useless, broke and jobless boy upset. Was it something about your not being able to find a wife (even though you’ve been pining for one) or was it something about your being an overall waste?

I hear McDonald’s and Starbucks are hiring! Thank me later.....
You never upset me. I am amused, entertained.

We hate McDonald's and Starbucks in Italy. We have our own bars and coffee shops. Guess you'll have to give me more references... :D
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I deem you a professional envy-troll
I've often wondered whether those in a similar position such as chimps in zoos imagine people envy them because they have a better dental plan or whatever. Anyone know if there have been studies on the subject?
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Cornfed wrote:
October 14th, 2020, 8:27 pm
I've often wondered whether those in a similar position such as chimps in zoos imagine people envy them because they have a better dental plan or whatever. Anyone know if there have been studies on the subject?
I once read a very amusing sci-fi short story. It basically went like this: a bunch of aliens reach planet Earth on a capsule and the capsule hovers over a large area full of people, humans. The voice inside the capsule describes the human species, their features, their habits, the same way a tour guide would describe animals who show up during a safari. The voice then says that the ticket for the ride is such and such and the capsule flies away.

Then a voice in the large area outside says the same thing to the humans: we have been delighted to show you how such and such alien species look like, don't forget to pay the ticket on your way out.

I think the human mind has an incredible ability to think as a capsule. We get so convinced that we are different, we are special that we wonder what other people are, do, or think. The more we think we are different, the more we may feel superior to the others. But at the same time, the more isolated, alienated and lonely we are.

This, I think, is what is happening to these two particular beasts, CE and PAG. They are so used to living in their own capsules that they look down on the rest of us (people with real jobs, families, a real grasp of the reality of life) as if we were a different kind. If they could look at themselves from outside their capsule, they would probably not be happy to realise that they are, too, being observed, judged...and perhaps ridiculed.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Here's an interesting video I came across.

A bunch of practical hints on how to spot fake rich from real rich. You can skip to 1:50 for the actual explanation.

In short...

Fake rich

1. They talk about money a lot
2. A constant need for validation
3. They use complex titles for their job position
4. They always want to talk about themselves
5. They always brag about the plans they have

Real rich

1. They are not outgoing
2. They do not wear flashy clothes
3. They only hang out with people who force them to level up
4. They don't care if you have heard of them
5. They only want to talk about what they are learning

Needless to say, the fake rich section fits a certain senile poster here to perfection. :)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
October 14th, 2020, 8:14 pm
Any idiot can have kids. That is a part of life that some men CHOOSE. The fact that you feel obligated to undertake it means you’re cucked with female nature.
Where, in what I wrote so far, did you read that I am obligated? I will do it when the time and the woman are right. The only obligation we all see here is you resorting to pay young girls in second and third world countries to give you the illusion to be a real man, to mean something.
But the fact that you STILL can’t even find a wife means you’re an abject FAILURE by your own standard!
Confusing "want" with "can" again. I have met plenty of good girls, especially in this stint here in the Philippines, who would make wonderful wives and probably mothers. K belongs to that camp, too.

Never struck you that, perhaps, you always found women that you wouldn't want as long term relationships or wives because you were fishing in the wrong pond? Looking for young confused girls to coerce into your whoring or sugar daddy "arrangements", approaching them "wallet first" and not expecting anything more than a series of transactions, is the guaranteed way not to be seen as partner material, nor to find the same.

Incredibe that, at 54, this simple common sense notion is still totally alien to you.

You are on the perfect trajectory to literally die alone and be found dead by the janitor, suspicious about the funny smell coming from your room.
Oh, and one more thing. Don’t ever compare me to “most men.” Most men are not multimillionaire, world traveling, bon vivants, who have service workers like you at their beck and call.

I know that makes quake and shiver, but just call a suicide hotline to talk you out of offing yourself. Be sure to tell them I am the one who put you in that state of mind.
No, LOL, "most men" don't live their James Bond lives from a computer keyboard. They'd rather work hard to build their dreams then tell a couple of dozens people in a small online community that they are "multimillionaire, world traveling, bon vivants, who have service workers like you at their beck and call".

I can fully understand why this is important to you. Without it, you would wake up and be reminded what kind of miserable shit your existence is and maybe actually do what you wish on me: off yourself.
Keep it coming, unemployed loser. I enjoy kicking your ass up and down this forum just as I would in real life. “Vaffanculo” to your mom by the way. She ruined you by making you so female in your sensibilities.
I really doubt you would be able to kick my ass in real life. In fact if you did even 10% of what you boast, especially with the young college girls in Eastern Europe, you end with broken limbs and facial bones, in a squallid post-soviet jail.

I could say the same about your mom and dad but, hey, you never met them, so what do I know? :)
Don't kid yourself. I can tell from you shrill demeanor what time of man you are, not much of one. I am past the point of playing tough guy online, but suffice it to say, you'd be ground beef, bones and all. Nuff said there.....

About your feminine pangs of obligation to be married, it reeks from very pores as it was put there by you overbearing mother (perhaps she did not have daughters so she made you into a proxy), or by your religion. Christian men are the prime targets for this brainwash malarkey. You, young loser, are a marital train wreck waiting to happen. Hurry up and get married so I can gleefully watch the girl rip the guts out of you (financially and otherwise) from your rear. PLEASE get married because when the time comes for your gutting, you'll remember me warning you. Idiots have to learn the hard way.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
October 14th, 2020, 10:12 pm
Here's an interesting video I came across.

A bunch of practical hints on how to spot fake rich from real rich. You can skip to 1:50 for the actual explanation.

In short...

Fake rich

1. They talk about money a lot
2. A constant need for validation
3. They use complex titles for their job position
4. They always want to talk about themselves
5. They always brag about the plans they have

Real rich

1. They are not outgoing
2. They do not wear flashy clothes
3. They only hang out with people who force them to level up
4. They don't care if you have heard of them
5. They only want to talk about what they are learning

Needless to say, the fake rich section fits a certain senile poster here to perfection. :)
Egad! You have me figured out! I should just roll over and never poverty-shame you again because I'm not "rich" by the standard of a poor, unemployed, cafe boy whose too worthless to attract a woman who wants to marry him even though his heart bleeds to be a husband. :lol:

Perhaps you should just stay in the Phils. You'd be happier there than in Italy where the women are just above your level in all regards.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
October 14th, 2020, 8:27 pm
Since you have no life purpose (and never will), don't you have some shiftless moping around the house to do? Might be good exercise if nothing else. :mrgreen:
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

October 14th, 2020, 10:49 pm
Don't kid yourself. I can tell from you shrill demeanor what time of man you are, not much of one. I am past the point of playing tough guy online, but suffice it to say, you'd be ground beef, bones and all. Nuff said there.....
Another pathetic delusion of yours, that you can "figure out" people, even people you have never met, and probably never well. You are indeed playing tough guy online because that's all you can do :)

But I don't have to get my hands dirty to show you what I could do to you if we ever crossed path. As I said before, if you actually did even 10% of what you say you do, in Eastern Europe, you would meet plenty of chance to become ground beef, lard, bones and all. So your saving grace is that your creepy behaviour and a**hole attitude is and will always be confined to a motel room and a laptop screen.
About your feminine pangs of obligation to be married, it reeks from very pores as it was put there by you overbearing mother (perhaps she did not have daughters so she made you into a proxy), or by your religion. Christian men are the prime targets for this brainwash malarkey. You, young loser, are a marital train wreck waiting to happen. Hurry up and get married so I can gleefully watch the girl rip the guts out of you (financially and otherwise) from your rear. PLEASE get married because when the time comes for your gutting, you'll remember me warning you. Idiots have to learn the hard way.
Not true at all. Maybe some cultures and societies put undue pression for a couple to marry but that's simply not the case in most of the western world, Italy and the US included. Marriage is a choice, just like commitment is a choice.

Whether I will be ever married or in a committed relationship, it's very evident that you are too cynical, selfish and paranoid to even consider having a committed relationship, marrying or having a family. Everything you get is for you and you only. A recipe for solitude which shows every single day f your life.

You wake up alone, you come online and pretend what you wanna pretend, then you watch some YT videos which validate your ego ("you're on the verge of Success! Everyone else is a hater!") because even on this forum you get nothing but kicks in the mouth when you lay your braggadocio. Even after you had sex with one of your prostitutes, you're $500 lighter and, emotionally, you're left with nothing, you're at the same spot where you started.

So don't come tell me that I should get married, or not. I know how to live my life in the real world. Stop for a second and for once in your life observe what mess you are and what consequences you will be paying soon, very soon, when your body will finally pop and you won't even be able to pay for a dog to suck your dick.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

October 14th, 2020, 10:55 pm
Egad! You have me figured out! I should just roll over and never poverty-shame you again because I'm not "rich" by the standard of a poor, unemployed, cafe boy whose too worthless to attract a woman who wants to marry him even though his heart bleeds to be a husband. :lol:

Perhaps you should just stay in the Phils. You'd be happier there than in Italy where the women are just above your level in all regards.
You are the definition of the fake rich, and the worst kind of fake rich, the one that doesn't even have to show real bling, since you're doing all this posturing online. Everybody here has figured you out and if they're not openly ridiculing you it's just because they have better things to do or they feel whatever pity you can attract.

You are a fake, through and through. At best you make a decent pension and you spend your day finding new ways to pose as a successful entrepreneur. You're even unable to fly to Europe, as we have already established.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
October 14th, 2020, 11:05 pm
Another pathetic delusion of yours, that you can "figure out" people, even people you have never met, and probably never well. You are indeed playing tough guy online because that's all you can do :)

But I don't have to get my hands dirty to show you what I could do to you if we ever crossed path. As I said before, if you actually did even 10% of what you say you do, in Eastern Europe, you would meet plenty of chance to become ground beef, lard, bones and all. So your saving grace is that your creepy behaviour and a**hole attitude is and will always be confined to a motel room and a laptop screen.
Not true at all. Maybe some cultures and societies put undue pression for a couple to marry but that's simply not the case in most of the western world, Italy and the US included. Marriage is a choice, just like commitment is a choice.

Whether I will be ever married or in a committed relationship, it's very evident that you are too cynical, selfish and paranoid to even consider having a committed relationship, marrying or having a family. Everything you get is for you and you only. A recipe for solitude which shows every single day f your life.

You wake up alone, you come online and pretend what you wanna pretend, then you watch some YT videos which validate your ego ("you're on the verge of Success! Everyone else is a hater!") because even on this forum you get nothing but kicks in the mouth when you lay your braggadocio. Even after you had sex with one of your prostitutes, you're $500 lighter and, emotionally, you're left with nothing, you're at the same spot where you started.

So don't come tell me that I should get married, or not. I know how to live my life in the real world. Stop for a second and for once in your life observe what mess you are and what consequences you will be paying soon, very soon, when your body will finally pop and you won't even be able to pay for a dog to suck your dick.
Nuff said on the tough guy stuff. You and I BOTH know the real deal on that. Next subject.....
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
October 14th, 2020, 11:08 pm
You are the definition of the fake rich, and the worst kind of fake rich, the one that doesn't even have to show real bling, since you're doing all this posturing online. Everybody here has figured you out and if they're not openly ridiculing you it's just because they have better things to do or they feel whatever pity you can attract.

You are a fake, through and through. At best you make a decent pension and you spend your day finding new ways to pose as a successful entrepreneur. You're even unable to fly to Europe, as we have already established.
Typical frustrations of a broke guy without ANY income. "You don't have any money!" "You don't get girls!" "You don't fly first class!" Everything's got to be faaaaakkkkeeeeee (as he dabs the tears from his eye).
8)

I love it!