Hypermak vs Contrarian Expatriate vs Spencer flame war dump thread

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Hypermak vs Contrarian Expatriate vs Spencer flame war dump thread

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

* Note from Admin: This thread was created to dump excessive posts from long flame wars between hypermak, contrarian expatriate and spencer, which have detracted from the topic of the thread. It will be used as a sort of trash bin for such flame wars which go off topic from now on, by those three.

hypermak wrote:
October 2nd, 2020, 6:09 am
A bit like AI, just uglier.... :)
How about we evaluate a photo of YOU. Just from your ugly attitude we all KNOW you're ugly. In fact, if you post of photo, I personally would pick you apart to the point where you'd be suicidal. Trust me on that ugly one.

Short
Broke
Ugly
Mentally Ill
Poor
Delusions of grandeur as a mere kitchen worker.
Angry
Did I happen to mention financially lower class?

:lol:
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 8:08 pm
How about we evaluate a photo of YOU. Just from your ugly attitude we all KNOW you're ugly. In fact, if you post of photo, I personally would pick you apart to the point where you'd be suicidal. Trust me on that ugly one.

Short
Broke
Ugly
Mentally Ill
Poor
Angry

Spin, spin the carousel :)

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 8:12 pm
October 10th, 2020, 8:08 pm

Short
Broke
Ugly
Mentally Ill
Poor
Angry

Spin, spin the carousel :)

Rest in peace LOSER :lol:
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

October 10th, 2020, 8:16 pm
Rest in peace LOSER :lol:
Far higher chance of that happening to an overweight man in his 50s, full of medication and fake testosterone.

:)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ok @Hypermak the Mammone. After you flee back to your mama, tell her I said hello. She’ll know why. :wink:

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

October 10th, 2020, 9:45 pm
Ok @Hypermak the Mammone. After you flee back to your mama, tell her I said hello. She’ll know why. :wink:
@Contrarian Expatriate

I thought you only had a interest for Ukranian college girls. It must have finally struck you that 40-50 is the age range you can date. If your bulls*it attitude doesn't repel them, too, of course ;)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 10:21 pm
October 10th, 2020, 9:45 pm
@Contrarian Expatriate

I thought you only had a interest for Ukranian college girls. It must have finally struck you that 40-50 is the age range you can date. If your bulls*it attitude doesn't repel them, too, of course ;)
I didn't bend your mother over a chair because she's attractive, I spread open her ass cheeks because of the pleasure of knowing just how much the thought would delight you when you found out.
8)
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

October 11th, 2020, 12:33 am
I didn't bend your mother over a chair because she's attractive, I spread open her ass cheeks because of the pleasure of knowing just how much the thought would delight you when you found out.
8)
My mom wouldn't touch a man like you with a 10 foot baguette. You really sound you need to take that trip to your Odessa prostitutes pronto, or at least tune down your meds. Or find some meaning in your pointless existence.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
October 11th, 2020, 12:39 am
October 11th, 2020, 12:33 am
8)
My mom wouldn't touch a man like you with a 10 foot baguette. You really sound you need to take that trip to your Odessa prostitutes pronto, or at least tune down your meds. Or find some meaning in your pointless existence.

Why don't you ask her if she likes really big ones from the rear. If she says yes, she'd take it without a doubt.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

October 11th, 2020, 1:29 am
Why don't you ask her if she likes really big ones from the rear. If she says yes, she'd take it without a doubt.
If you mean big turds, then you're right: she never met a piece of shit as big and stinky as you :D
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
October 11th, 2020, 1:37 am
October 11th, 2020, 1:29 am
If you mean big turds, then you're right: she never met a piece of shit as big and stinky as you :D
I think you know very well that I'd split open her ass cheeks and get all up in her guts from the rear. Would you like me to describe how I'd do it in detail? I can make it so that you'll have a clear visual :shock: of the act each time you look at your mother if you'd like.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

October 11th, 2020, 1:53 am
I think you know very well that I'd split open her ass cheeks and get all up in her guts from the rear. Would you like me to describe how I'd do it in detail? I can make it so that you'll have a clear visual :shock: of the act each time you look at your mother if you'd like.
You did mention a few times that you love to pay your sugar babies for the pleasure of dining with you. Tell us the truth, old man: all that TRT didn't help your wee-wee going up. :D If you weren't a sexcually frustrated old man at his last rope, you would actually be abroad, or out and about, looking for a real thing, instead of cracking stupid jokes at the level of my primary school friends back in town.

If we ever could see a photo of you, all of our suspicions would be confirmed... :evil:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
October 11th, 2020, 2:09 am
October 11th, 2020, 1:53 am
You did mention a few times that you love to pay your sugar babies for the pleasure of dining with you. Tell us the truth, old man: all that TRT didn't help your wee-wee going up. :D If you weren't a sexcually frustrated old man at his last rope, you would actually be abroad, or out and about, looking for a real thing, instead of cracking stupid jokes at the level of my primary school friends back in town.

If we ever could see a photo of you, all of our suspicions would be confirmed... :evil:
This is very childish. I have been to Italy several times and I have never come across an adult that has your depth of emotional disturbance.

Funny you like to behave in such a way then accuse others of being out of line. But sick people project as you routinely do. There is no wonder Italian women reject you. And that has nothing to do with your being a lower status worker. It's just about YOU.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

October 11th, 2020, 2:16 am
This is very childish. I have been to Italy several times and I have never come across an adult that has your depth of emotional disturbance.
You do realise that "I f*cked your mom, ask her" is the kind of joke a 10 year-old boy on a hormon ride would crack? And I am the childish one? :D
Funny you like to behave in such a way then accuse others of being out of line. But sick people project as you routinely do. There is no wonder Italian women reject you. And that has nothing to do with your being a lower status worker. It's just about YOU.
What way, sorry? You come down insulting as you usually do and crack the most childish possible types of jokes and then complain that I am talking back to you? Yeah, too bad Italian women do not reject me, or at least never did at this point. Perhaps because I don't behave like a borderline-pedo creep like you.

The only saving grace is that, as it's crystal clear from everything you post, you are all bark and no bite. You have probably never lured a college girl into your lurid arms, otherwise you wouldn't be here to "tell" us. Probably never will.

As for me being a different kind of Italian from those you met before, you don't realise that,if you overstep the line, not just an Italian but a French, a Spaniard, a Romanian and a Chinese will react pretty much the same way.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
October 11th, 2020, 2:24 am
You do realise that "I f*cked your mom, ask her" is the kind of joke a 10 year-old boy on a hormon ride would crack? And I am the childish one? :D
What way, sorry? You come down insulting as you usually do and crack the most childish possible types of jokes and then complain that I am talking back to you? Yeah, too bad Italian women do not reject me, or at least never did at this point. Perhaps because I don't behave like a borderline-pedo creep like you.

The only saving grace is that, as it's crystal clear from everything you post, you are all bark and no bite. You have probably never lured a college girl into your lurid arms, otherwise you wouldn't be here to "tell" us. Probably never will.

As for me being a different kind of Italian from those you met before, you don't realise that,if you overstep the line, not just an Italian but a French, a Spaniard, a Romanian and a Chinese will react pretty much the same way.
Nope. I have been to all those countries (except China) several times and have friends in all of them. It’s just you.

Maybe you should try getting an actual life. Might serve to get you to behave normally (but I doubt it).