More pathetic stuff from le PAG...

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

More pathetic stuff from le PAG...

Post by hypermak »

Italianman wrote:
November 14th, 2020, 3:25 pm
Blah blah, we see where all this handwork and Marxist nonsense has gotten PD's family. They are standing in breadlines and reusing sanitary supplies. I'm sorry PD, but in America, people get rich all the time from formulas, investment schemes and other things.
Hard to think of a sentence containing more delusion, arrogance and fail than this one above

We as a family are not standing in breadlines, we are the breadline. Across our three bakeries, we have been giving away more than 50 Kg of bread and pastries everyday to people in need, mostly elderly and families who lost their livelihood because of the lockdown.

And then the pitiful, all-American obsession that, in America, "people get rich all the time". Last time I checked, hearing it from people far richer and more qualified than you and your bosom buddy @Contrarian Expatriate will ever be, the only two way to make money in the US are:
  • working both smart and hard or
  • cheating, being part of something illegal and/or dangerous.
Assuming you don't have the balls to be a gangster of some sort, I very much doubt you even know the meaning of "working hard", let alone "working smart". In Europe, someone like you would quickly fall into the gutter of society until they either evaporate or they grow a pair of balls and learn a skill or a trade, the hard way.

In your case, you seem to be satisfied enough to collect that welfare cheque, round it up with some stupid manual jobs that would make even "kitchen help" look highly skilled, and come to this forum to pretend you're someone completely different. Your $40,000 a month are more like $40,000 a year, if you are lucky. You Ukranian babes are the kinds of prostitutes you can afford to meet and have sex with, with a year worth of savings. Your "highly cultured" posts are meaningless salads of sentences picked up from all over the Internet (yes, I googled, it's all there where you took it!), for the simple reason that you have nothing to say outside that PC screen.

You are deluded to think you're a succesful, handsome and wealthy tech entrepreneur and you are even more deluded to think any of us will ever fall for your BS. Same for @Contrarian Expatriate but, hey, at least he managed to get a pension as a reward for his boring white collar job.

Shall we add the fact that, as a little bird told me, you have a criminal record that won't allow you to get any remotely decent work anywhere in the US, which is probably why you are desperately trying to sell the lie of being a next-gen entrepreneur who knows about AI, linguistics and all that shit. I guess you have to thank your lawyers if you are still allowed to hold a passport and travel.

So, Shame Allah or whatever your name is, you can take your African ass and either continue to be despised and ridiculed, wherever you go including here, for being such a pretentious asshole and troll, or you can wake up from the fantasy land you put yourself into and take actual steps to improve your existence. Of course, that would take some hard work, or real skills...and we all know what your opinion is about those :D

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: More pathetic stuff from le PAG...

Post by Tsar »

hypermak wrote:
November 15th, 2020, 4:37 am
Italianman wrote:
November 14th, 2020, 3:25 pm
Blah blah, we see where all this handwork and Marxist nonsense has gotten PD's family. They are standing in breadlines and reusing sanitary supplies. I'm sorry PD, but in America, people get rich all the time from formulas, investment schemes and other things.
Hard to think of a sentence containing more delusion, arrogance and fail than this one above

We as a family are not standing in breadlines, we are the breadline. Across our three bakeries, we have been giving away more than 50 Kg of bread and pastries everyday to people in need, mostly elderly and families who lost their livelihood because of the lockdown.

And then the pitiful, all-American obsession that, in America, "people get rich all the time". Last time I checked, hearing it from people far richer and more qualified than you and your bosom buddy @Contrarian Expatriate will ever be, the only two way to make money in the US are:
  • working both smart and hard or
  • cheating, being part of something illegal and/or dangerous.
Assuming you don't have the balls to be a gangster of some sort, I very much doubt you even know the meaning of "working hard", let alone "working smart". In Europe, someone like you would quickly fall into the gutter of society until they either evaporate or they grow a pair of balls and learn a skill or a trade, the hard way.

In your case, you seem to be satisfied enough to collect that welfare cheque, round it up with some stupid manual jobs that would make even "kitchen help" look highly skilled, and come to this forum to pretend you're someone completely different. Your $40,000 a month are more like $40,000 a year, if you are lucky. You Ukranian babes are the kinds of prostitutes you can afford to meet and have sex with, with a year worth of savings. Your "highly cultured" posts are meaningless salads of sentences picked up from all over the Internet (yes, I googled, it's all there where you took it!), for the simple reason that you have nothing to say outside that PC screen.

You are deluded to think you're a succesful, handsome and wealthy tech entrepreneur and you are even more deluded to think any of us will ever fall for your BS. Same for @Contrarian Expatriate but, hey, at least he managed to get a pension as a reward for his boring white collar job.

Shall we add the fact that, as a little bird told me, you have a criminal record that won't allow you to get any remotely decent work anywhere in the US, which is probably why you are desperately trying to sell the lie of being a next-gen entrepreneur who knows about AI, linguistics and all that shit. I guess you have to thank your lawyers if you are still allowed to hold a passport and travel.

So, Shame Allah or whatever your name is, you can take your African ass and either continue to be despised and ridiculed, wherever you go including here, for being such a pretentious asshole and troll, or you can wake up from the fantasy land you put yourself into and take actual steps to improve your existence. Of course, that would take some hard work, or real skills...and we all know what your opinion is about those :D

Is Italianman the most recent avatar of PAG? I wouldn't have guessed until this post.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Tsar wrote:
November 15th, 2020, 1:17 pm
Is Italianman the most recent avatar of PAG? I wouldn't have guessed until this post.
Still him, always him... He is a bit like herpes, it might show up only once or twice a year but it really never leaves :)
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

@hypermak: Was with you until the racist nonsense. You quite lost me there, sir.

Isn't PAG PaloAltoGuy? He was banned YEARS ago. Back when I was still a lurker with no account. What's he up to now?
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Man With a Plan wrote:
November 16th, 2020, 8:46 am
@hypermak: Was with you until the racist nonsense. You quite lost me there, sir.

Isn't PAG PaloAltoGuy? He was banned YEARS ago. Back when I was still a lurker with no account. What's he up to now?
I am not racist, I am just playing on his stereotypes, since he is such a stereotypical troll. Himself and @Contrarian Expatriate have been playing on stereotypes about my nationality (Italy) and my profession (exec chef) far more poisonously. If you look at previous posts you will see.

Anyway it's him, always him.