So f***ing sick of reddit.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Wandering_Yeti
Freshman Poster

So f***ing sick of reddit.

Post by Wandering_Yeti »

Basically summing up a similar experience to mine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YbrcdyWXbg

I am done with reddit.

1. Ban happy mods
Will come of the wood work, virtue signal, and then spam that ban button with an ADHD vigor.

Ban functions should not be made available to milennials as they arent banning actual trolls everywhere, theyre censoring anyone they dont like.
Im sure im not the only one who noticed all the censorship on youtube and most social media platforms.

2. Auto mods that delete ANY post you make because it "violated rule 6863958698.c on the forum guidelines handbook" that the mods dont even follow or read and just f***ing use as an excuse to ban people on their "moral high horse".

3.The woodwork fags. You know the scoffer types Im talking about that are actually sockpuppets.
Redditors will often brag about their "50 monitor setup BRUH" and start eeking and ooking about "racism lololo burh OOF BRUH" as the virtue signal of the week
no normal sane person needs 50 monitors. so you can take a guess as to what those other monitors are used for in these coordinated sockpuppet attacks
(i.e. make a post and 3+ new accounts come out of nowhere just to attack you and move on. those sockpuppet accounts are never used again.)

4. Pushes faggotry and whenever someone says something even as innane as "please stop spamming futa/chicks with dick/ mentally ill crap like that" you get banned but they are allowed to be heterophobic and hate on straight people.

5. 100 good deeds and 1 sin fallacy:
You can be a well respected member of a community and under 10 minutes these chickenshits will come out of nowhere and just shut down posts and discussions for no reason, In the 2000's we used to verbally kick the shit out of these "keyboard banana republic tyrants" at school the next day socially and make them community outcasts and move elsewhere to discuss anything. THAT is how we dealt with this tyranny back then and one of many reasons why the internet was as good as it was back then.

6.Nigger worship. Literally saying the WORD nigger on most subs is a bannable offense. Stated or otherwise
Even memes such as the "n word pass" meme are examples of this bullshit.
Next theyll start saying "you cant say the word BLUE! CODE 2419!" and so on.
Its a common decency thing of censoring people, not the excuse these virtual signalling fags make it out to be.

7. Double standards. As I have already explained in reasons 1-6.

I dont give a damn if I come off as "racist" to a bunch of niggers who hate everything and use the f***ing color of their skin as an excuse for their shitty criminal behavior.
No other demographic on earth uses that excuse besides niggers and their enablers.

So far a mod hasnt come out of the woodwork with a ban hammer before I even finished writing my post and already removed it.
Thus this truly is a Free speech platform
"To boldy go where no Man has gone before"
-James T. Kirk

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: So f***ing sick of reddit.

Post by yick »

I dont give a damn if I come off as "racist" to a bunch of niggers who hate everything and use the f***ing color of their skin as an excuse for their shitty criminal behavior.
No other demographic on earth uses that excuse besides niggers and their enablers.
You come across as a big f***ing loser though. Been abroad yet? Or are you ANOTHER one... all talk and no action.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Wandering_Yeti wrote:
January 31st, 2021, 5:27 am
Yeah it is silly to ban the word given that it is generally the best descriptive term for who you are talking about. Sure it has acquired a pejorative connotation, but then any term for blacks will acquire a pejorative connotation in the same way that former clinical terms for stupid people (idiot, moron, cretin etc.) become insulting.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Wandering_Yeti wrote:
January 31st, 2021, 5:27 am
Basically summing up a similar experience to mine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YbrcdyWXbg

I am done with reddit.

1. Ban happy mods
Will come of the wood work, virtue signal, and then spam that ban button with an ADHD vigor.

Ban functions should not be made available to milennials as they arent banning actual trolls everywhere, theyre censoring anyone they dont like.
Im sure im not the only one who noticed all the censorship on youtube and most social media platforms.

2. Auto mods that delete ANY post you make because it "violated rule 6863958698.c on the forum guidelines handbook" that the mods dont even follow or read and just f***ing use as an excuse to ban people on their "moral high horse".

3.The woodwork fags. You know the scoffer types Im talking about that are actually sockpuppets.
Redditors will often brag about their "50 monitor setup BRUH" and start eeking and ooking about "racism lololo burh OOF BRUH" as the virtue signal of the week
no normal sane person needs 50 monitors. so you can take a guess as to what those other monitors are used for in these coordinated sockpuppet attacks
(i.e. make a post and 3+ new accounts come out of nowhere just to attack you and move on. those sockpuppet accounts are never used again.)

4. Pushes faggotry and whenever someone says something even as innane as "please stop spamming futa/chicks with dick/ mentally ill crap like that" you get banned but they are allowed to be heterophobic and hate on straight people.

5. 100 good deeds and 1 sin fallacy:
You can be a well respected member of a community and under 10 minutes these chickenshits will come out of nowhere and just shut down posts and discussions for no reason, In the 2000's we used to verbally kick the shit out of these "keyboard banana republic tyrants" at school the next day socially and make them community outcasts and move elsewhere to discuss anything. THAT is how we dealt with this tyranny back then and one of many reasons why the internet was as good as it was back then.

6.Nigger worship. Literally saying the WORD nigger on most subs is a bannable offense. Stated or otherwise
Even memes such as the "n word pass" meme are examples of this bullshit.
Next theyll start saying "you cant say the word BLUE! CODE 2419!" and so on.
Its a common decency thing of censoring people, not the excuse these virtual signalling fags make it out to be.

7. Double standards. As I have already explained in reasons 1-6.

So far a mod hasnt come out of the woodwork with a ban hammer before I even finished writing my post and already removed it.
Thus this truly is a Free speech platform
Sounds like you're racist and homophobic and mad that people aren't on board with your bigotry. Reddit is a community, and the members of a community are free to set their own standards. You're doing things that other people don't want in their community, so... Yeah, you get removed from it, same as if you walked into a Catholic church in bondage gear
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

HouseMD wrote:
February 6th, 2021, 8:22 am
Reddit is a community, and the members of a community are free to set their own standards.
Wrong. Reddit is a typical big tech tyranny where the scum in charge ban opinions they don't like, members be damned.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

fschmidt wrote:
February 6th, 2021, 11:26 am
HouseMD wrote:
February 6th, 2021, 8:22 am
Reddit is a community, and the members of a community are free to set their own standards.
Wrong. Reddit is a typical big tech tyranny where the scum in charge ban opinions they don't like, members be damned.
Like any community, there are overseers. If a Catholic church were having bondage parties on the grounds that everyone in that church were cool with, the central authorities would still shut it down because they ultimately dictate the community rules regardless of what some groups of members may be okay with or want