Canada is a sexless concentration camp for men

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Formafist
Freshman Poster

Canada is a sexless concentration camp for men

Post by Formafist »

I wouldn't recommend moving to Toronto if you would like a decent dating life.

As women gain more and more political power in the coming years Canada will eventually turn into a full blown fascist feminist state and not long after collapse. Get your head down and finances sorted fellas bcos we’re heading off to sunny beaches while the women left behind will fight the Islamists and incels.

Dating elsewhere is so much better and easier.

Yes not only Sandman from Canada, he is from Toronto, which some describe as the dark heart of the feminist beast

Chanty Binx pretty much sums up what most of Toronto and the greater Ontario regions. They aren't open to meeting new guys outside they're circle but if you happen to isolate one of those girls and get her on a date one of their "friends" will definately sabotage any chance of success due to spite or jealousy.

They also want a high end man with good looks and who is well off yet have very little to offer themselves. I'm getting outta Toronto and moving my assets to Vietnam.

Toronto women can enjoy their feminism and the response to feminism such as incels.The Western world has become totally gynocentric, and history shows gynocentric societies always collapse.

This is the state of Toronto men:

(YouTube name provided)
1 month ago
I live in Toronto and never even touched a girl...
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Re: Canada is a sexless concentration camp for men

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Welcome to HA and congrats on your first post, taking the red pill and waking up to the ugly reality of being a man in Canada.
I doubt most places in Canada are much different than Toronto though.
I'm in Vancouver and the thought of even meeting a local girl I would actually like is unthinkable.
From Halifax, NS to Victoria, BC and all the miserable places in between, it is not worth participating in the dating scene because it is so rotten to the core.
I'm much happier not even trying anymore.
I usually log into Tinder once a day and swipe left on every single profile I see, since that's all it's good for, a laugh.
The other apps are all the same, since most of them are owned by the scam artists at match group anyways.
I'm convinced Chanty Binx aka Big Red is related to Jar Jar Binx, because they are both ugly and annoying.
The hidden blessing of this insanity is it forces you to go abroad for feminine women.
Look at me:
1. I tried to date Canadian Women and failed miserably.
2. I dated ESL girls in Canada and did pretty well at it. 5 Foreign GF's from 2006 to 2012.
3. I went to the Philippines in 2012 and have never looked back.

I could never have imagined I would ever meet that many girls and women, let alone sleep with so many young and attractive ones so many times.
Now I'm ruined for life of course, and I highly doubt I will ever get laid in Canada again.
The last time I did was in 2012 with the 9/10 Taiwanese bombshell from the ESL conversation school I volunteered at.
Since then it's been all Filipinas.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Formafist wrote:
March 23rd, 2021, 5:32 pm
Dating elsewhere is so much better and easier.
Beta males believe they need money to obtain girlfriends so they chase money but to no avail. Things might work out for them in small towns if women are available but problems arise when there are millions of men competing with each other like is the case in Toronto. The cities where there are high paying jobs usually have more men than women.

Formafist
Freshman Poster

Post by Formafist »

It's getting bad for men in Toronto.
Formafist
Freshman Poster

Post by Formafist »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
March 23rd, 2021, 9:43 pm
Welcome to HA and congrats on your first post, taking the red pill and waking up to the ugly reality of being a man in Canada.
I doubt most places in Canada are much different than Toronto though.
I'm in Vancouver and the thought of even meeting a local girl I would actually like is unthinkable.
From Halifax, NS to Victoria, BC and all the miserable places in between, it is not worth participating in the dating scene because it is so rotten to the core.
I'm much happier not even trying anymore.
I usually log into Tinder once a day and swipe left on every single profile I see, since that's all it's good for, a laugh.
The other apps are all the same, since most of them are owned by the scam artists at match group anyways.
I'm convinced Chanty Binx aka Big Red is related to Jar Jar Binx, because they are both ugly and annoying.
The hidden blessing of this insanity is it forces you to go abroad for feminine women.
Look at me:
1. I tried to date Canadian Women and failed miserably.
2. I dated ESL girls in Canada and did pretty well at it. 5 Foreign GF's from 2006 to 2012.
3. I went to the Philippines in 2012 and have never looked back.

I could never have imagined I would ever meet that many girls and women, let alone sleep with so many young and attractive ones so many times.
Now I'm ruined for life of course, and I highly doubt I will ever get laid in Canada again.
The last time I did was in 2012 with the 9/10 Taiwanese bombshell from the ESL conversation school I volunteered at.
Since then it's been all Filipinas.
One father is learning the lessons forged and carried out by tyrants throughout history… disobey and you will be silenced.

Breitbart News reported:

Robert Hoogland — the father of a 14-year-old biological female who identifies as transgender and prefers male pronouns — was found in contempt of court and jailed on Tuesday after repeatedly calling his child his “daughter,” despite the court forbidding it, according to a report by the Post Millennial.

The Attorney General of British Columbia reportedly issued a warrant for his arrest for contempt.

Hoogland is opposed to his teenage daughter going through transgender-related medical procedures, and has repeatedly expressed his opposition in the hopes of saving his child from irreversible damage.

The Canadian medical system, the legal system, and the child’s mother, however, have gone forward with the “social and medical transition” of Hoogland’s daughter, the report adds.

In December of last year, Hoogland was mandated by British Columbia Supreme Court Justice Francesca Marzari to cooperate in the “transitioning” of his daughter’s sex, and was told not to refer to her as female again.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Formafist wrote:
March 23rd, 2021, 10:40 pm

It's getting bad for men in all western countries, not just in Canada.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Formafist
Freshman Poster

Post by Formafist »

jamesbond wrote:
March 28th, 2021, 7:52 pm
Formafist wrote:
March 23rd, 2021, 10:40 pm

It's getting bad for men in all western countries, not just in Canada.
You're right though Canada is ground zero for man hating women.
Don't marry a western woman!
[youtube]GLqNO7XLD-E[/youtube]
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

It wouldn't surprise me if the Canadian government is causing this without women and men knowing.
Perhaps they are injecting women with some vaccine without telling them it also contains a sex drive killing hormone.
Look at similar nordic countries and our neighbour the USA, they rank pretty high.
Most white Canadians have ancestors that originate from most of the high ranking countries too.

https://torontosun.com/2017/06/13/do-ca ... sex-drives
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
March 29th, 2021, 2:27 pm
It wouldn't surprise me if the Canadian government is causing this without women and men knowing.
Perhaps they are injecting women with some vaccine without telling them it also contains a sex drive killing hormone.
Look at similar nordic countries and our neighbour the USA, they rank pretty high.
Most white Canadians have ancestors that originate from most of the high ranking countries too.

https://torontosun.com/2017/06/13/do-ca ... sex-drives
The average age of canadian women is 55. When you
combine that with high social status and being overweight. Canadian women dead last in the bedroom.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Formafist
Freshman Poster

Post by Formafist »

Canada is the worst for dating!

Toronto womyn aren't women.

They hate men.

Chanty Binx, Stephanie Guthrie and Anita Sarkeesian are all from Toronto.

They only love to gain benefits from a beta provider.

99.9% of Canadian women= Feminist indoctrinated state legalized walking bio-hazards against men.

Travel to other countries and enjoy better women.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

G-d, I would like to apply for a visa to leave Toronto for good.