Just got my first Pfizer shot

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Just got my first Pfizer shot

Post by Winston »

ladislav wrote:
April 9th, 2021, 5:24 am
Yes, could be. I will deal with it as it comes. By now, the symptoms have subsided. I am feeling almost normal again. Just slight chills once in a while. Or semblance thereof.
Aren't you afraid that there are nanobots in your body which they could then do anything they want to you with, using 5G? That's very creepy. Did you think about this and weigh the consequences? Why do you trust the powers that be so much? Especially since the globalists are the ones that created this pandemic in the first place. Why would you trust them since most likely they created the pandemic, which means of course that their plan must be nefarious, if they created the pandemic and then gave you the solution they wanted for it. It's classic problem, reaction, solution as David Icke would say. Doesn't that raise red flags and alarm bells?

Even if they do make the vaccine mandatory for travel, they can't keep that up for long, because that is a big violation of human rights and cannot be sustained. You should have thought of that. And most countries will not comply with that law. It's up to each country's border and customs whether to make vaccines mandatory or not. Most likely they will not, or give you the option of quarantine. 2 weeks in a hotel is far better than getting vaccinated by an mRNA vaccine that's never been injected into people before and is totally EXPERIMENTAL. VERY VERY UNWISE.

Besides, it's never good to make a decision based on FEAR, which is what you did it seems. To choose something unknown and risky out of FEAR is NEVER a good thing or wise thing.

I hope we are wrong and that it's totally safe, for your sake. You are a wise advisor here and we all wish you well of course.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrPeabody wrote:
April 16th, 2021, 8:32 pm
ladislav wrote:
April 8th, 2021, 8:19 pm
Day III,

The ill-at-ease feeling is mostly gone. Still in a depressed/tired mood a bit but nothing extra-ordinary.
You'd think they would be a little upset at being bullied into taking unnecessary and damaging experimental substances
I trust my body, my immune system and the huge array of vitamins and supplements that I take daily. There is a risk, definitely, but one I am willing to take. Very soon, no vaccination card means " no abroad" for you. Not even Hawaii, Virgin Islands or Puerto Rico for you.
I got the shot for the same reason. I am going to need the card get out of the US, and the dark web has been disrupted by the authorities so I am not sure if this will be a good source for a vax card. But now it's not my problem. I got the Johnson & Johnson. I had chills and a headache the first night. I also am not too worried because I managed to survive all the poisons (called medicine) I have ingested from Western medicine over the years.
You do not need the vaccine to get out of the US. There are people flying in and out of the US everyday without any vaccine.

Again, getting something unnecessary and risky and unknown out of FEAR is NEVER a good thing and usually a mistake you regret. That should have triggered your red flag intuition long ago. Hope we are wrong though, for your sake.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Winston wrote:
June 24th, 2021, 4:52 am
MrPeabody wrote:
April 16th, 2021, 8:32 pm
ladislav wrote:
April 8th, 2021, 8:19 pm
Day III,

The ill-at-ease feeling is mostly gone. Still in a depressed/tired mood a bit but nothing extra-ordinary.
You'd think they would be a little upset at being bullied into taking unnecessary and damaging experimental substances
I trust my body, my immune system and the huge array of vitamins and supplements that I take daily. There is a risk, definitely, but one I am willing to take. Very soon, no vaccination card means " no abroad" for you. Not even Hawaii, Virgin Islands or Puerto Rico for you.
I got the shot for the same reason. I am going to need the card get out of the US, and the dark web has been disrupted by the authorities so I am not sure if this will be a good source for a vax card. But now it's not my problem. I got the Johnson & Johnson. I had chills and a headache the first night. I also am not too worried because I managed to survive all the poisons (called medicine) I have ingested from Western medicine over the years.
You do not need the vaccine to get out of the US. There are people flying in and out of the US everyday without any vaccine.

Again, getting something unnecessary and risky and unknown out of FEAR is NEVER a good thing and usually a mistake you regret. That should have triggered your red flag intuition long ago. Hope we are wrong though, for your sake.
I was never afraid of Covid. And I am not afraid of the vaccine either.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrPeabody wrote:
July 5th, 2021, 5:21 pm
As I understand it, when tested on animals these kinds of mRNA gene therapy injections killed all the animals involved apart from a few chimps who survived, so perhaps you'll be in luck.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
July 12th, 2021, 3:28 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
As I understand it, when tested on animals these kinds of mRNA gene therapy injections killed all the animals involved apart from a few chimps who survived, so perhaps you'll be in luck.
Ha ha, lastest thing is the vaccines contain over 99% Graphene OXide and it has some interesting properties which are not good from my light reading. It also seems this could explain 5G and the Delta Variant Covid. Delta is the name of a company who produces 5G hardware.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
July 12th, 2021, 3:28 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
That's what anti-vaxxers and conspiracy believers say. But the establishment denies in their Fact Check sites that the mRNA vaccine killed any animals.

So how do we know who to believe? Both sides, establishment and truthers/anti-establishment, can lie and distort and exaggerate. Hard to know who to believe. Especially since many Truthers tout the Bible at the authority on truth which means they are gullible and easily brainwashed, which dampens their credibility, even if they are experts. Anyone who believes the Bible is the word of God just because the church says so, when we all know it was written by men, and not by God, is not rational. Unfortunately, anti-vaxxers like Dr. Sherri Tenpenny believes Christianity and the Bible = truth just because. This means her reasoning ability is suspect and not as great as you'd think. Since she's prone to brainwashing by organized religion and thus gullible. So these Christian truthers are suspect. Just because someone is anti-establishment doesn't mean they are right or credible.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
The question is going to where? Which countries allow US citizens to enter without any vaccination?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
July 12th, 2021, 9:44 pm
Winston wrote:
The question is going to where? Which countries allow US citizens to enter without any vaccination?
It would be good if this question were avoided for the next month until I am safely ensconced in such a country.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

ladislav wrote:
April 29th, 2021, 10:52 am
I just got my second one.
I knew you were smart Ladislav. We are now the premium new race of vaccinated people. We can use 5G within our bodies and save on phone bills. We will mutate into superior humans. Those anti-vaxxers will be absorbed into our collective soon.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

have2fly wrote:
November 21st, 2021, 9:12 pm
ladislav wrote:
April 29th, 2021, 10:52 am
I just got my second one.
I knew you were smart Ladislav. We are now the premium new race of vaccinated people. We can use 5G within our bodies and save on phone bills. We will mutate into superior humans. Those anti-vaxxers will be absorbed into our collective soon.
That's the spirit. Face the future, however grim it may appear, with a sense of humor. And no gloating here. There may be a gulag in my future if the totalitarian rollout isn't stopped. But at least there should be plenty of armed red-state citizens prepared to die on the same hill before that happens. I never fully appreciated the 2nd Amendment until Crazy Time.