Just got my first Pfizer shot

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Just got my first Pfizer shot

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
April 9th, 2021, 11:06 pm
ladislav wrote:
April 8th, 2021, 8:19 pm
There is a risk, definitely, but one I am willing to take. Very soon, no vaccination card means " no abroad" for you. Not even Hawaii, Virgin Islands or Puerto Rico for you.
No offence, but don't you think you are kind of a spineless maggot for taking an obviously unnecessary and dangerous experimental form of gene therapy just because not doing so might or might not inconvenience you in the future? Someone could presumably rob you by declaring that he might lose his temper with you at some future date if you don't hand over your wallet. Also, aren't you being irresponsible by setting a bad example. You seem to have some nascent capacity for human thought. If people like you take the poison, doesn't that put more pressure on others who may be good people but less furnished in the brain department? Where is your sense of noblesse oblige?
Also, without tackling the travel abroad question, the minute Hawaii or any other state tries to limit Americans' freedom of movement within the country -- guaranteed not only by traditional common law but also the privileges and immunities clause of the 14th Amendment -- the whole scam becomes a constitutional question to be litigated on freedom of movement, privileges and immunities, and right to privacy grounds.

Ladislav assumes that there is nothing standing in the way of this utter tyranny -- an inheritance of his USSR upbringing -- but we do have this document called the U.S. Constitution. Tyrannical governments don't want to see constitutional litigation because there's at least a chance that courts will apply the law, so they'd prefer that private companies, such as airlines, do the dirty work for them.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ladislav why did u get the vaccine? Did u weigh the risks before getting it? Is your immune system good? Or did your employer make u do it?

Generally as a rule of thumb, if you can't eat something as food, then its toxic and not good for your body. Think about it. A vaccine contains nasty stuff. Not something u can eat as food. So its best not to take it.

Im sure you are wise Ladislav and know this right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

ladislav wrote:
April 7th, 2021, 10:39 pm
Got my first jab of Pfizer. Free.
Two days ago, I was notified on FB that I was now eligible.
Got my appt online and then Ubered over to the local Convention Center. Not very crowded.
Three rows in a huge hall The first was tables to register. They checked my ID and the appt. slip ( I had to print it) .
Then, the next row was nurses with syringes. All kinds of questions about allergies.
Then, the nurse pulled out a tiny syringe and stung my left shoulder with it. I felt nothing as far as the jab.
Then, a minute later, I felt a bit dizzy and nauseous like when you do after you've eaten some rotten food.
Then, the third row was a whole bunch of chairs where the recently inoculated people would sit down and rest and get observed for 15 mts.
I sat down as I was not feeling well now. My arm was starting to feel sore like I' d been punched in it. The nausea lasted some 30 mts., but no vomiting. Just feeling something weird in your body, just like when you' ve eaten eggs or chicken that are not fresh.
And then, a mild headache. I Ubered over back home, got some Advil and went to sleep. Still feeling a bit strange, and the arm is still aching a bit. Next appt. is 3 weeks from now.
Not very pleasant, but no so bad, either.
I keep seeing other people posting their vaccine cards with Johnson and Johnson one time jab, but none of those were available in my area. I would've had to ride over to another town, and I have no car. And Uber would've been too expensive.
It cost me $41 just to go a mile and a half to the Convention Center and back.
@Ladislav, serious request for you brother; can you get your sperm count checked at a clinic, now and after the second dose if possible, and some time after, few months into the future? I am curious if these vaccines affect fertility, as some have claimed. If ((they)) really want to eradicate a large portion of humanity, this soon-to-be-mandatory vaccine making recipients sterile ought to do it.

If there's little effect beyond a sore arm and a mild headache, that's... fortunate, for most of us. Unfortunate for conspiracy theorists. Humor me this.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 10th, 2021, 12:49 pm
If there's little effect beyond a sore arm and a mild headache, that's... fortunate, for most of us.
So you are going to get unnecessary gene therapy based on whether there are no immediate horribly bad syndromes. You deserve to die. I don't say that in a pejorative way. If the population has to be drastically reduced, the world could do without your kind. Have a nice trip.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

I've had both of my jabs now. I feel fine, except I hear a voice in my head keeps telling me "go work for the elite oligarchs for free. Don't have sex, depopulate the world." Besides that, everything is great!
Last edited by WorldTraveler on April 10th, 2021, 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

WorldTraveler wrote:
April 10th, 2021, 5:48 pm
I've had both of my jabs now. I feel fine, except I hear a voice in my head keeps telling me "go work for oligarch for free. Don't have sex, depopulate the world." Besides that, everything is great!
Awesome, you're free now. Now worries about diet or exercise or career. You will die when you are supposed to die. In a sense you are already dead. Goodbye.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Cornfed wrote:
April 10th, 2021, 7:04 pm
WorldTraveler wrote:
April 10th, 2021, 5:48 pm
I've had both of my jabs now. I feel fine, except I hear a voice in my head keeps telling me "go work for oligarch for free. Don't have sex, depopulate the world." Besides that, everything is great!
Awesome, you're free now. Now worries about diet or exercise or career. You will die when you are supposed to die. In a sense you are already dead. Goodbye.
You always have to worry about diet and exercise unless you want to become a fat slob. I not dead, just preparing to get out again.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
April 10th, 2021, 1:38 am
Also, without tackling the travel abroad question, the minute Hawaii or any other state tries to limit Americans' freedom of movement within the country -- guaranteed not only by traditional common law but also the privileges and immunities clause of the 14th Amendment -- the whole scam becomes a constitutional question to be litigated on freedom of movement, privileges and immunities, and right to privacy grounds.
Are you freaking serious? You are actually thinking there is such a thing as "law" now.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

HenryGeorge wrote:
April 7th, 2021, 11:52 pm
Playing Russian roulette with your health for a virus that has a 99% survival rate is not a wise thing to do...
Way less than 1% of the people who have gotten the vaccine have died. Furthermore, many who get COVID-19 suffer from any number of prolonged symptoms afterward. 1/3 of survivors suffer from significant psychiatric or neurological conditions. Pulmonary and cardiac complications can often be severe as well. I know a 40 year old guy who is on oxygen now as a former nonsmoker after getting COVID, he's on the list for a lung transplant and can no longer care for himself, let alone his kids and wife. Haven't seen a single person with any major complication from the vaccine.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 10th, 2021, 12:49 pm
ladislav wrote:
April 7th, 2021, 10:39 pm
Got my first jab of Pfizer. Free.
Two days ago, I was notified on FB that I was now eligible.
Got my appt online and then Ubered over to the local Convention Center. Not very crowded.
Three rows in a huge hall The first was tables to register. They checked my ID and the appt. slip ( I had to print it) .
Then, the next row was nurses with syringes. All kinds of questions about allergies.
Then, the nurse pulled out a tiny syringe and stung my left shoulder with it. I felt nothing as far as the jab.
Then, a minute later, I felt a bit dizzy and nauseous like when you do after you've eaten some rotten food.
Then, the third row was a whole bunch of chairs where the recently inoculated people would sit down and rest and get observed for 15 mts.
I sat down as I was not feeling well now. My arm was starting to feel sore like I' d been punched in it. The nausea lasted some 30 mts., but no vomiting. Just feeling something weird in your body, just like when you' ve eaten eggs or chicken that are not fresh.
And then, a mild headache. I Ubered over back home, got some Advil and went to sleep. Still feeling a bit strange, and the arm is still aching a bit. Next appt. is 3 weeks from now.
Not very pleasant, but no so bad, either.
I keep seeing other people posting their vaccine cards with Johnson and Johnson one time jab, but none of those were available in my area. I would've had to ride over to another town, and I have no car. And Uber would've been too expensive.
It cost me $41 just to go a mile and a half to the Convention Center and back.
@Ladislav, serious request for you brother; can you get your sperm count checked at a clinic, now and after the second dose if possible, and some time after, few months into the future? I am curious if these vaccines affect fertility, as some have claimed. If ((they)) really want to eradicate a large portion of humanity, this soon-to-be-mandatory vaccine making recipients sterile ought to do it.

If there's little effect beyond a sore arm and a mild headache, that's... fortunate, for most of us. Unfortunate for conspiracy theorists. Humor me this.
Getting your sperm count checked is both expensive and a process
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Marcoszeitola, even if the vaccine is totally safe, still its unnecessary and not wise to put something toxic in your body that's not natural. As a rule of thumb anything u can't eat is not good for u if it enters your body. Be wise. Dont have a hive mind. Even animals know better than to eat something unnatural and not good for you.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

We do not have yet any full operating vaccination project. In Japan laws are very strict regarding vaccine.
It's all about 'study it carefully, do it slowly'.

This is because of many troubles with mandatory vaccinations around 1970 and also 1990, and many people died because of production mistakes, about 80 children too in 1970. The result were hundreds of lawsuits up to the Japanese Supreme Court over more than 20 years against the Japanese pharma industry and because of mandatory vaccinations also against the government. -

Unlike USA, in Japan the producer/importer can be kept responsible in case something is going wrong with this Pfizer corona vaccine. The regulator for vaccine is also very slow and careful, insists in complicated laws that every vaccine imported has to undergo many local tests in Japan before finally being approved. So far only Pfizer got the permission to go ahead.

Now in Japan since a few weeks medical staff only gets the vaccine, not mandatory, and those vaccinated medical staff have to fill up daily forms about their health condition.

Vaccination for elderly people (65+) will not start in my area up to 17th May and will be done only if the person ask for reservation of it at least 1 week in advance (to be able to change his mind)

In Japan we have now wave no. 4, out of 125 million people 30626 are confirmed to be infected, and since February 2020 directly covid related 9383 deaths are recorded. This is by far less than anywhere in North and South America or in Europe.

The opinion here in Japan is go ahead with vaccination, but slowly - another issue is the delivery/production of enough vaccine, not all what was ordered is already delivered. Other issues are the installation of more than 10.000 medical deep freezers, enough syringes, enough cool boxes for distribution and so on.

We have no restrictions like a lockdown in general in my area, just recommendation - masks, alcohol fluid for cleaning, separation plexiglass walls in coffee shops and restaurants between the tables, keep some distance from others, using air cleaner systems and such precautions.

Japanese have all full cover medical insurance, medical bills are not a problem. In case you don't feel well, you will call some hotline for reservation and report to the designated hospital, and if you cannot go there yourself, ambulance services, also for free, will bring you there.

The only restriction I have so far are overseas travels - some countries will not let me in without vaccination, insist on quarantine and testing and there will be also quarantine after my return. This costs money, better to wait it out.

No restriction to travel to everywhere you like within Japan, either by your car, or railway, or airplane or ship. Almost business as always. Totally up to you what you want to do.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

HouseMD wrote:
April 11th, 2021, 6:16 am
Furthermore, many who get COVID-19 suffer from any number of prolonged symptoms afterward.
The vaccines do not prevent falling ill from COVID. The best way to avoid getting or dying of COVID is to stay out of the hospitals and to stay away from the vaccines.
HouseMD wrote:
I know a 40 year old guy who is on oxygen now as a former nonsmoker after getting COVID, he's on the list for a lung transplant and can no longer care for himself
Correction, after getting treated for COVID. A global virus didn't just appear in Jan of 2020 but new hospital ventilators that damage lungs did appear around that time.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

HouseMD wrote:
Way less than 1% of the people who have gotten the vaccine have died.
How do you know? I have no idea what the number is, but I do know that it is almost impossible to get reliable numbers these days since everything is so corrupt.
Furthermore, many who get COVID-19 suffer from any number of prolonged symptoms afterward. 1/3 of survivors suffer from significant psychiatric or neurological conditions.
How do you know? In this case I am almost certain that this is wrong. Many get covid and are asymptomatic so aren't counted.
Pulmonary and cardiac complications can often be severe as well. I know a 40 year old guy who is on oxygen now as a former nonsmoker after getting COVID, he's on the list for a lung transplant and can no longer care for himself, let alone his kids and wife. Haven't seen a single person with any major complication from the vaccine.
How was this 40 year old treated? My impression is that anyone who makes the mistake of getting medical treatment will be subject to the most harmful possible treatments. Like a ventilator, for example. All effective treatments are banned by the elite who want to maximize the death rate.

What percentage of the people where you live have gotten the vaccine? I am genuinely curious about any first-hand data about vaccines since I don't know of any good source for vaccine data.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

HouseMD wrote:
HenryGeorge wrote:
April 7th, 2021, 11:52 pm
Playing Russian roulette with your health for a virus that has a 99% survival rate is not a wise thing to do...
Way less than 1% of the people who have gotten the vaccine have died. Furthermore, many who get COVID-19 suffer from any number of prolonged symptoms afterward. 1/3 of survivors suffer from significant psychiatric or neurological conditions. Pulmonary and cardiac complications can often be severe as well. I know a 40 year old guy who is on oxygen now as a former nonsmoker after getting COVID, he's on the list for a lung transplant and can no longer care for himself, let alone his kids and wife. Haven't seen a single person with any major complication from the vaccine.
Who qualifies as having been "seen" by you -- one of your patients? Surely you read about Hank Aaron, the erstwhile greatest living baseball player, dropping dead 17 days after the jab. If you look, you will find many hundred, if not thousands, of others with "major complications." Here's a hint, though: You have to look outside the corporate media propaganda apparatus.