Just got my first Pfizer shot

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Just got my first Pfizer shot

Post by ladislav »

Got my first jab of Pfizer. Free.
Two days ago, I was notified on FB that I was now eligible.
Got my appt online and then Ubered over to the local Convention Center. Not very crowded.
Three rows in a huge hall The first was tables to register. They checked my ID and the appt. slip ( I had to print it) .
Then, the next row was nurses with syringes. All kinds of questions about allergies.
Then, the nurse pulled out a tiny syringe and stung my left shoulder with it. I felt nothing as far as the jab.
Then, a minute later, I felt a bit dizzy and nauseous like when you do after you've eaten some rotten food.
Then, the third row was a whole bunch of chairs where the recently inoculated people would sit down and rest and get observed for 15 mts.
I sat down as I was not feeling well now. My arm was starting to feel sore like I' d been punched in it. The nausea lasted some 30 mts., but no vomiting. Just feeling something weird in your body, just like when you' ve eaten eggs or chicken that are not fresh.
And then, a mild headache. I Ubered over back home, got some Advil and went to sleep. Still feeling a bit strange, and the arm is still aching a bit. Next appt. is 3 weeks from now.
Not very pleasant, but no so bad, either.
I keep seeing other people posting their vaccine cards with Johnson and Johnson one time jab, but none of those were available in my area. I would've had to ride over to another town, and I have no car. And Uber would've been too expensive.
It cost me $41 just to go a mile and a half to the Convention Center and back.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Just got my first Pfizer shot

Post by Cornfed »

Your life and health are now out of your hands. Hopefully you will keep us posted on your likely physical degeneration.
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

Playing Russian roulette with your health for a virus that has a 99% survival rate is not a wise thing to do...
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

"Not very crowded," indeed. Here's a small bit of cheering news from Tirana, Albania, where I currently am. A week ago the tyrannical government set up an enormous jab center on over an acre in the central square. Two very large tent-like structures, each with several jab stations and ten long lines of chairs leading into them so that those waiting could sit down. I go by there a couple times every day. On the first day there were a couple dozen people waiting; on every day since, nada. There are far more cops and "health care" personnel than customers. The chairs are always empty.

The government will probably punish the ungrateful rabble by lowering their curfew from 8 p.m. to 6 p.m., but at least they still have control of their own health.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

ladislav wrote:
April 7th, 2021, 10:39 pm
Got my first jab of Pfizer. Free.
ladislav wrote:
April 7th, 2021, 10:39 pm
Still feeling a bit strange, and the arm is still aching a bit. Next appt. is 3 weeks from now. Not very pleasant, but no so bad, either.

Thanks for the update :idea:
HenryGeorge wrote:
April 7th, 2021, 11:52 pm
for a virus that has a 99% survival rate ...
To be fair it has a 100% survival rate but frequent tourists like ladislav and yick are more afraid of facing future travel restrictions than anything else.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I'd be interested to know the line of reasoning behind getting the "vaccine". Obviously getting untested genetic material injected into you just because it allegedly treats a single strain of the common cold is insane on its face.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Cornfed wrote:
April 8th, 2021, 12:32 pm
I'd be interested to know the line of reasoning behind getting the "vaccine".
People aren't being physically forced but they are threatened with strict travel restrictions in the near future and even forced social isolation and Covid prisons if they don't comply.

As far as most people are concerned there are a dozen reasons to get it and only one silly reason not to.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HappyGuy wrote:
April 8th, 2021, 2:17 pm
Cornfed wrote:
I'd be interested to know the line of reasoning behind getting the "vaccine".
People aren't being physically forced but they are threatened with strict travel restrictions in the near future and even forced social isolation and Covid prisons if they don't comply.

As far as most people are concerned there are a dozen reasons to get it and only one silly reason not to.
You'd think they would be a little upset at being bullied into taking unnecessary and damaging experimental substances.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Day III,

The ill-at-ease feeling is mostly gone. Still in a depressed/tired mood a bit but nothing extra-ordinary.
You'd think they would be a little upset at being bullied into taking unnecessary and damaging experimental substances
I trust my body, my immune system and the huge array of vitamins and supplements that I take daily. There is a risk, definitely, but one I am willing to take. Very soon, no vaccination card means " no abroad" for you. Not even Hawaii, Virgin Islands or Puerto Rico for you.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

ladislav wrote:
April 8th, 2021, 8:19 pm
I trust my body, my immune system and the huge array of vitamins and supplements that I take daily. There is a risk, definitely, but one I am willing to take. Very soon, no vaccination card means " no abroad" for you. Not even Hawaii, Virgin Islands or Puerto Rico for you.
Presumably you realise this won't be the end of it. You are going to have to keep taking follow-up poisons for the rest of your shortened life, or at least until most of those doing likewise have died off. It might have been better to just find a good place to live of find a good medical authority to bribe.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Yes, could be. I will deal with it as it comes. By now, the symptoms have subsided. I am feeling almost normal again. Just slight chills once in a while. Or semblance thereof.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here Sam Gerands comments around the subject.

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Cornfed wrote:
I'd be interested to know the line of reasoning behind getting the "vaccine". Obviously getting untested genetic material injected into you just because it allegedly treats a single strain of the common cold is insane on its face.
@Cornfed you should go over to Rooshv forum and post too. He's into conspiracy theories, hates minorities, and is an anti-vaxer! His followers believe anything he says. I think you'd fit in nicely on that site.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

WorldTraveler wrote:
April 9th, 2021, 9:43 pm
Cornfed wrote:
@Cornfed you should go over to Rooshv forum and post too. He's into conspiracy theories, hates minorities, and is an anti-vaxer! His followers believe anything he says. I think you'd fit in nicely on that site.
If you took the time to look into it you would know that everything I've said on the corona nonsense is not only true but obviously true and backed up by the very organisations giving you bizarre instructions that have no relationship to their own published data. No conspiracy theories are needed. That this corona nonsense is a global conspiracy is an established fact.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

ladislav wrote:
April 8th, 2021, 8:19 pm
There is a risk, definitely, but one I am willing to take. Very soon, no vaccination card means " no abroad" for you. Not even Hawaii, Virgin Islands or Puerto Rico for you.
No offence, but don't you think you are kind of a spineless maggot for taking an obviously unnecessary and dangerous experimental form of gene therapy just because not doing so might or might not inconvenience you in the future? Someone could presumably rob you by declaring that he might lose his temper with you at some future date if you don't hand over your wallet. Also, aren't you being irresponsible by setting a bad example. You seem to have some nascent capacity for human thought. If people like you take the poison, doesn't that put more pressure on others who may be good people but less furnished in the brain department? Where is your sense of noblesse oblige?