Just as I expected...

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Just as I expected...

Post by Tsar »

I get SSSS on my boarding pass. (But it has become secret. Back a few years ago, it showed SSSS but now it doesn't. I know the US always gives me extra searches entering or leaving)

Here's what I had to do this time for a temporary stay in America.

1. Open my carry-on
2. Remove shoes
3. Remove my coat
4. Remove my laptop
5. Show my hands

All so they can get swabbed for explosive residue.

I am going to be really happy when I can avoid ever flying through any US airport (entering or leaving). I already decided I wouldn't use any US airport after this reentry. I will use Mexican airports and cross the land border to avoid all the American bullshit...

Only reason I am not doing that this time is because I need a shopping trip in the US and to do business there...then I leave...for México...where I also get to avoid Covid-19 and get beautiful girls.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: Just as I expected...

Post by Voyager1 »

It's so entertaining.
Last edited by Voyager1 on May 9th, 2021, 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Most people are being pressured into Covid tests before departure or upon arrival. The old boarding hassles from before Covid don't seem so bad.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Some countries require you to have a negative pcr test before you get on the plane. With México apparently you can just waltz on in...

Here's a stat I found:

COVID-19
Mexico
Total cases
2.36M
Recovered
1.88M
Deaths
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
May 8th, 2021, 3:51 am
I get SSSS on my boarding pass. (But it has become secret. Back a few years ago, it showed SSSS but now it doesn't. I know the US always gives me extra searches entering or leaving)

1. Open my carry-on
2. Remove shoes
3. Remove my coat
4. Remove my laptop
5. Show my hands

I am going to be really happy when I can avoid ever flying through any US airport (entering or leaving). I already decided I wouldn't use any US airport after this reentry. I will use Mexican airports and cross the land border to avoid all the American bullshit...

Only reason I am not doing that this time is because I need a shopping trip in the US and to do business there...then I leave...for México...where I also get to avoid Covid-19 and get beautiful girls.
Many years ago, they started making us take our shoes off at the airport for the security check. Someone told me that this was because of the 'shoe bomber.' I said I hope there isn't an underwear bomber.

Then there was an underwear bomber. It's a good thing someone drew the line and didn't make us all take our underwear off at the airport. Now they just have the big glass see-you-naked machine instead.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:

1. Open my carry-on
2. Remove shoes
3. Remove my coat
4. Remove my laptop
5. Show my hands

Do they also sexually assault you in the form of a same-gender pat down?

I read a blog from a man who said if he had to be sexually assaulted in this way, he would prefer a woman to do it, but they did not give him a choice.

I wonder if somehow they identified you as a man who is interested in underaged girls.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
May 8th, 2021, 9:13 am
It's so entertaining.
No, it is not. I get treated like a potential terrorist every time I go to the US by air from overseas.

Last time it was just a strip on my hands and then opening my carry on and a strip swiped inside it.

Not as much as this time around...

Honestly, the only thing they didn't do was have me take off all my clothes.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:
May 8th, 2021, 8:31 pm

Do they also sexually assault you in the form of a same-gender pat down?

I read a blog from a man who said if he had to be sexually assaulted in this way, he would prefer a woman to do it, but they did not give him a choice.

I wonder if somehow they identified you as a man who is interested in underaged girls.
No, I only get pat downs when leaving the US by air and probably traveling inside the US by air but I never did that...

I don't get secondary searches inside Europe and Europe actually has many more Muslims and is close to Muslim nations and has many radical Islamists compared to the US.

I should not be screened when I am a classy, Western guy who also has V-Card Status.

And what do you mean underage? Not according to nature or history.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Tsar wrote:

1. Open my carry-on
2. Remove shoes
3. Remove my coat
4. Remove my laptop
5. Show my hands

Only reason I am not doing that this time is because I need a shopping trip in the US and to do business there...then I leave...for México...where I also get to avoid Covid-19 and get .
Lol, is this a joke? Beautiful girls in Mexico? :lol: when did this happen? What utter nonsense!! Mexicans are worlds fattest people

https://culturewhiz.org/trip-reports/me ... est-people

The SSSS on your boarding pass means you're crazy.

Airline Staff: Where are you going?

Crazy person: I'm going to America; I despise it there, so I was hoping to get a teen in Europe, but that didn't work out, so I'm going to Mexico to bang fatties.

Airline Staff: Okay sir, here's your boarding pass back.

Airline Staff to Airline Staff: security! :lol:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Italianman wrote:
May 9th, 2021, 1:41 pm
Tsar wrote:

1. Open my carry-on
2. Remove shoes
3. Remove my coat
4. Remove my laptop
5. Show my hands

Only reason I am not doing that this time is because I need a shopping trip in the US and to do business there...then I leave...for México...where I also get to avoid Covid-19 and get .
Lol, is this a joke? Beautiful girls in Mexico? :lol: when did this happen? What utter nonsense!! Mexicans are worlds fattest people

Crazy person: I'm going to America; I despise it there, so I was hoping to get a teen in Europe, but that didn't work out, so I'm going to Mexico to bang fatties.

That is not true.

1. DHS flags certain people. Once flagged, the flag is never removed. I have no problems anywhere else in the world

2. Mexico has many beautiful girls. They do have an obesity problem but there are many hot girls too. 40% of adult (over 18) females in Mexico care obese. In America, it is 42.4%.

3. Almost every nation in the world has more obese females than males, and at least a 25% adult obesity rate.

At least Mexico is taking action by banning GMO corn for human consumption within 3 years.

Mexico is the closest to Europe in North America.

Quebec doesn't count because Canada is more liberal than America. And no, I don't despise everything. I just don't like the lifestyle or the quality of life. I felt life was more natural in the EU. People were friendlier, happier, and more peaceful.

I actually like America more than the other Anglo nations. America always wins against liberal Canada and lockdown central UK.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Right, so it wasn’t Airline staff that marked you as crazy... It was The US department of homeland security.

Mexican Americans make up 11% of the US population. That equates to approximately 31 million people. Of course, the United States has an obesity epidemic. Almost all Mexican Americans are obese, just like they are in Mexico. It's even worse when you consider how BMI works. In America, there are many people who are big but have a healthy body composition.

BMI (body mass index), which is based on a person's height and weight, is an inaccurate indicator of body fat content because it does not account for muscle mass, bone density, overall body composition, or ethnic and gender disparities. Since muscles are denser and heavier than fat, bodybuilders and other professional athletes such as football players are often classified as obese or overweight based solely on their BMI.

Mexicans are small and appear to gain weight in the midsection. I'd say that 80 percent of Mexican women are chubby to obese. They are considered obese if they are 20% or more overweight.

Last edited by Italianman on May 9th, 2021, 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Italianman wrote:
May 9th, 2021, 1:41 pm
Tsar wrote:

1. Open my carry-on
2. Remove shoes
3. Remove my coat
4. Remove my laptop
5. Show my hands

:lol: