Is International Dating For Losers?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Ice-Inc
Freshman Poster

Post by Ice-Inc »

momopi wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freethought

Freethought is a philosophical viewpoint that holds that beliefs should be formed on the basis of science and logic.....
Well, thank you, I'd like to hear from Winston on science and logic of many of his arguments or propositions.

:)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ice-Inc
Freshman Poster

Post by Ice-Inc »

WWu777 wrote:Ice-Inc, boy you sound like a snob now. FYI, I'm considered an inspiration to many. Have you seen the quotes page?

People who have a lot of real life experience with women will tell you that you gotta pay in some form eventually one way or another, unless you are with a girl with her own money. That's part of life.

Heff pays a lot too. The point is that girls aren't with him for his personality or charm.

Even for movie stars and celebrities, finding someone you have true chemistry with is rare. It doesn't happen often, not even to those who date a ton of people.

Besides, I am considered physically attractive in this culture, where race and height do not go against me. So it's not all about money.

BTW, you failed to answer the questions I posed to you earlier. This indicates that you have a snobby ego that does not like to admit that they are wrong. You might like to boast about your class and special playboy clubs. But humility and tenderness you do not seem to have.

One reason that girls here like me over other richer guys is because I have a sweet talking tenderness that feels real to them, and very few guys have that.
Winston, the loser thing is not about me, it's about you. You are the one claiming to be a loser in your "home" country / state / city / life / work etc.

Personally speaking I'm happy in my own country, my own city, my own home, life, work, career, study, dating and so on. So I'm happier at home whilst you are happier abroad.

Anyway my point is that you selected the Phillipines primarily for low priced regular sex with different girls everyday, week or whatever your rhythm method is :)

If you feel that you fit in with the Filipine people and culture, that's very good for you.

The main thing you need to accept is 80% of the girls you have sex with are "pay for sex" encounters. The other 20% accept your personality, style and so on.

So wishing you well....!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

wraith wrote:there's a difference from nonconformity and free thinkers.

Free thinkers tend to be more intellectual and stay around the borders of society.

Nonconformists don't give a damn what society thinks of them.

So, in my opinion, I think you're a nonconformist, but not a free thinker, based on what you said. free thinkers rely on logic, facts, and scientific inquiry. That's why scientists tend to be free thinkers because they actually have to think outside of the box, in order to make materials out of reagents, or to hypothesize how an animal would react to an experiment.

acting by your instincts does not count as free thought, because you are not thinking at all when you act by instinct.
W: Well that's not my definition of a free thinker. If, as momopi cited, a freethinker is someone who thinks only in terms of science, logic and the scientific method, than that person is thinking within a certain construct, and limited by science.

Atheists for example, tend to call themselves "freethinkers" and after momopi's citation, I can see why. The thing is, if I am allowed to think freely, then shouldn't I be free to critique atheism too? That's the problem with atheists, in that they assume that if you're a freethinker, then you reject Christianity and adopt atheism. Yet you are not "free" to critique atheism. Thus, that's not freethinking by the strict literal meaning of the term.

This is a whole subject that would take a long time to get into. Maybe a new thread about it would suffice.

Wraith, I'd say that acting out of instinct is doing what YOU WANT, and if you do what you want, then technically, you are more FREE than someone who is constrained by something else or can't do what they want. Don't you think so?

This is getting complex.

But technically, I would say that I am a freethinker because I am FREE to think what I want, based on my insight, observation and judgment. And I do NOT form my opinions and thoughts based on what society tells me or what the media tells me or what any organization wants me to believe.

Likewise, Wraith, you consider yourself "free" to believe in secret societies, illuminati, David Icke, etc. because it makes sense to you. It resonates with you. So, you are free to think that, even though some may think you are a kook for believing in such stuff. Right?

Speaking of science and logic, what makes you think I am not scientific or logical? I happen to be very good at chess and strategy, and always have. I use logic in my thinking when contemplating and analyzing things, everyday all the time in fact. But I am not limited to ONLY logic. I also sometimes rely on intuition and have to make judgment calls too. All humans do in fact, have to make judgment calls. We cannot be 100 percent logical like computers. Life and social relationships do not work that way.

Besides, there are different types of logic. Computer style logic works with computers, but not with people or social situations. Then there are those who can size up a situation or person quickly and understand them and know how to deal with them. They have a certain type of logic that isn't quantifiable by computers or mathematics. It all depends.

But I do not admire someone who is limited by logic alone. For example, logic says that ghosts don't exist cause no evidence exists for them. Yet too many people have experienced them first hand to be discounted. Logic says that acupuncture can't work cause it's premises (meridian points on the body) is unscientific and baseless, yet half the people who use acupuncture say it works. And the AMA has at least concluded that acupuncture is effective in alleviating pain. Same with homeopathy. Logic says the dilution is so small in homeopathy that it is impossible for there to be any energy in the water, and in fact the chemical composition is that of plain water. Yet some swear that it does work.

And if something works or someone gets healed by it, then no amount of scientific debate can convince them otherwise. If it works, then people will try it again. That's the bottom line. Science or logic can't change that even.

There are many things that we don't know and don't understand. Remember the line "There are more things in heaven and earth than dreamt of in your world Horatio" or something like that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Also, some things in life only need common sense, not science or logic. For example, if I go into a grocery store and ask the clerk "What aisle is the bread in?", MOST of the time, he/she will point me to the correct aisle that it's on. Now, I don't need scientific evidence to know this. It's just common sense based on common experience.

And if someone drives into a parking lot on a hot sunny day with five empty slots, and only one of them is in the shade under a tree, and the driver picks the slot under the shade, we can conclude based on common sense that he picked that spot to keep his car cool under the shade. I don't need scientific evidence to prove that. That's common sense, which even rednecks and white trash folks have.

If I see a picture of a Moscow street with people dressed in heavy coats and thick garments, I can conclude based on common sense that that area is cold and not hot and humid. I would NOT need scientific evidence to conclude that. Common sense based on what the people in the photo are wearing would suffice. And usually I'd be right of course.

If I were to go to a drag racing event or boxing event, I could expect to find that most of the people there are guys not girls, probably over 90 percent are guys. I wouldn't need science or logic to know that. It'd be based on my experiences of such events and the people that go to them.

Science and logic are useful tools for what they are designed for. But they are not entities that have official positions on things like the paranormal or other topics. They are merely tools.

Now Wraith, on the other hand, David Icke says that the world's leaders are reptiles in disguise. Now, that's not something we can believe based on common sense. That's an extraordinary claim. So my logical side and common sense side do not buy it, though I remain OPEN to that possibility. Perhaps you believe it because your intuition tells you it makes sense. But hey, sometimes intuition is right and logic fails.

Logic can be relative anyway. What's logical and makes sense to one person may not always make sense to another. It all depends on the subject.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ice-Inc wrote:
momopi wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freethought

Freethought is a philosophical viewpoint that holds that beliefs should be formed on the basis of science and logic.....
Well, thank you, I'd like to hear from Winston on science and logic of many of his arguments or propositions.

:)
W: What do you mean? What do you want to know about my position about science and logic? This site, its message and its claims are based on first hand experiences of me and others. It has nothing to do with scientific labs or experiments. That is another area. So I'm not sure what you are asking. Perhaps you can be more specific?

Basically, I'm a truth seeker. I hate lies and BS and political correctness. I also hate the hippie politically correct attitude that everyone and everything everywhere is wonderful and beautiful, and that the only bad experiences are those of losers who create their own experiences with their bad attitudes. That is bull and easily disproven, yet hippies love to believe that.

Sometimes, truth can be derived at through science and logic. Other times, it is derived at through other means.
Last edited by Winston on November 21st, 2008, 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ice-Inc wrote:
WWu777 wrote:Ice-Inc, boy you sound like a snob now. FYI, I'm considered an inspiration to many. Have you seen the quotes page?

People who have a lot of real life experience with women will tell you that you gotta pay in some form eventually one way or another, unless you are with a girl with her own money. That's part of life.

Heff pays a lot too. The point is that girls aren't with him for his personality or charm.

Even for movie stars and celebrities, finding someone you have true chemistry with is rare. It doesn't happen often, not even to those who date a ton of people.

Besides, I am considered physically attractive in this culture, where race and height do not go against me. So it's not all about money.

BTW, you failed to answer the questions I posed to you earlier. This indicates that you have a snobby ego that does not like to admit that they are wrong. You might like to boast about your class and special playboy clubs. But humility and tenderness you do not seem to have.

One reason that girls here like me over other richer guys is because I have a sweet talking tenderness that feels real to them, and very few guys have that.
Winston, the loser thing is not about me, it's about you. You are the one claiming to be a loser in your "home" country / state / city / life / work etc.

Personally speaking I'm happy in my own country, my own city, my own home, life, work, career, study, dating and so on. So I'm happier at home whilst you are happier abroad.

Anyway my point is that you selected the Phillipines primarily for low priced regular sex with different girls everyday, week or whatever your rhythm method is :)

If you feel that you fit in with the Filipine people and culture, that's very good for you.

The main thing you need to accept is 80% of the girls you have sex with are "pay for sex" encounters. The other 20% accept your personality, style and so on.

So wishing you well....!!
W: Ice-Inc, even if I accepted that, so what? It does NOT undermine or undervalue anything in my life or what I claim. I have no moral problems against prostitution or paying for sex, so nothing is compromised.

It seems that you think that if I admit to having paid for sex, that it destroys my claims somewhat. Not really. And I already explained why. Anyone can tell you that the paid sex workers in the US and here are totally different in their attitude, if you want to compare them.

Sure I can accept that a lot of the girls that like me here are whores or semi-whores. But can you accept that it's not all about money, for the reasons I cited earlier? And can you accept that even whores have their preferences, likes and dislikes, and do NOT like everyone willing to pay? Can you accept that other factors are at work here than just money?

Remember those quotes I posted where someone claimed that girls in Shanghai and Tokyo were friendlier than in the US, and so it is not all about socioeconomics?

I am not in denial about anything. I see all the factors at play into one, including chemistry, which is something personal and not something I can just prove or send to you through the internet.

If you are happy in your home country, then how did you take an interest to this site or to the Russia forum long ago where you first met me?

Have I known you under another name before?

wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

If you've seen videos of reptilian transformation on youtube, then there would be evidence.

Then one could say, 'oh, the video is f***ed up, there's something wrong with the image quality. the poster of the video made it so he made people believe in reptilians'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIALzT3uHAU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HipM-Wd9gZE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6Zxib4dKJw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftpMzrwdFhU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qkDFkJKc4E

many people are conformists and when they hear about this stuff, they go, 'omg! reptilians don't exist! people on tv just have to look like that!"
wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

Acting by instinct does not constitute as free thought. If I saw something I wanted, rather than going by my instinct to take it, i rather think about it and make my own conclusions.

If you go only by instinct, then you are an 'animal'. animals go by their own instincts, and yet humans are animals but they are capable of sentient thought to avoid the consequences of acting by your instinct.

Well, I still don't think you are a free thinker, but more of a nonconformist.

nonconformity =/= free thought.

It doesnt matter if you play chess or strategy games.

There's a difference between being street smart, being book smart, and just acting by your instinct.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

wraith wrote:If you've seen videos of reptilian transformation on youtube, then there would be evidence.

Then one could say, 'oh, the video is f***ed up, there's something wrong with the image quality. the poster of the video made it so he made people believe in reptilians'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIALzT3uHAU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HipM-Wd9gZE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6Zxib4dKJw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftpMzrwdFhU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qkDFkJKc4E

many people are conformists and when they hear about this stuff, they go, 'omg! reptilians don't exist! people on tv just have to look like that!"
W: I've seen a couple of those. But they just look like distortions in the video. Could be caused by a number of things. It's not proof. Video can be altered. Nevertheless, I'm open to the possibility.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

wraith wrote:Acting by instinct does not constitute as free thought. If I saw something I wanted, rather than going by my instinct to take it, i rather think about it and make my own conclusions.

If you go only by instinct, then you are an 'animal'. animals go by their own instincts, and yet humans are animals but they are capable of sentient thought to avoid the consequences of acting by your instinct.

Well, I still don't think you are a free thinker, but more of a nonconformist.

nonconformity =/= free thought.

It doesnt matter if you play chess or strategy games.

There's a difference between being street smart, being book smart, and just acting by your instinct.
W: True, but why do you think you know me well enough to know whether I am a freethinker or not? You only know a little about me online, not in real life. Why don't you ask a close friend of mine that's known me for years, Michael Goodspeed? He is better qualified to comment on the real me.

I never said that I act out everything based on instinct. I happen to contemplate things for hours perpetually, even when I'm in the shower, I'm thinking deep thoughts and pondering many things at once. Sort of a perpetual meditation.

Simply put, I am a "freethinker" because I make my own mind up about things, not based on what others tell me or what society tells me. Some people cannot think anything that they were not taught or told. Do I seem like that to you?

For example, back in 1985, everyone thought the movie "Top Gun" with Tom Cruise was great, but I thought it sucked and was pointless. That was my opinion. It was based on what I thought of it. It was not based on what the media told me or what other peers said. Thus, that was my "freethought" because I thought what I wanted, not what others told me. Wouldn't you agree?

And in Sunday School, I questioned what I was taught a lot. I did not believe that it was right to punish billions of people in the whole world just cause Adam and Eve decided to eat fruit off of the wrong tree. That made no sense. Yet that's what the Christian church seriously believed and preached. So, I had my own train of thought which was NOT taught by them. Isn't that a "freethought" to you?

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke ... _humanoids

Reptilian humanoids

In 1999, Icke wrote and published The Biggest Secret: The Book that Will Change the World, in which he identified the extraterrestrial Prison Warders as reptilians from the constellation Draco.[25]They walk erect and appear to be human, living not only on the planets they come from, but also in caverns and tunnels under the earth. They have cross-bred with humans, which has created "hybrids" who are "possessed" by the full-blooded reptilians.[26] The reptiles' hybrid reptilian-human DNA allows them to change from reptilian to human form if they consume human blood. Icke has drawn parallels with the 1980s science-fiction series V, in which the earth is taken over by reptiloid aliens disguised as humans.

According to Icke, the reptilian group includes many prominent people and practically every world leader from Britain's late Queen Mother to George H.W. Bush, Hillary Clinton, Harold Wilson, and Tony Blair. These people are either themselves reptilian, or work for the reptiles as what Icke calls slave-like victims of multiple personality disorder: "The Rothschilds, Rockefellers, the British royal family, and the ruling political and economic families of the U.S. and the rest of the world come from these SAME bloodlines. It is not because of snobbery, it is to hold as best they can a genetic structure the reptilian-mammalian DNA combination which allows them to 'shape-shift'."[4]

In Tales From The Time Loop and other works, Icke states that most organised religions, especially Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, are Illuminati creations designed to divide and conquer the human race through endless conflicts. In a similar vein, Icke believes racial and ethnic divisions are an illusion promoted by the reptilians, and that racism fuels the Illuminati agenda.

http://www.stargods.org/HumansNephilimReptilians.htm
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey Jamesbond, do you remember the V series? I got it on DVD now from the mall. That Diana was sooooooooooooooooooo HOT!

wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

I wouldn't consider your definition of a free thinker to be a free thinker. He is simply a nonconformist.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

WWu777 wrote:Hey Jamesbond, do you remember the V series? I got it on DVD now from the mall. That Diana was sooooooooooooooooooo HOT!
I don't remember that V series. I have heard about it but never saw any episodes.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

wraith wrote:I wouldn't consider your definition of a free thinker to be a free thinker. He is simply a nonconformist.
W: But if one isn't "free" to think outside the confines of science and logic, then how can he/she truly be "free"? You get my drift? Isn't that an oxymoron?

Of course I can use logic in my thinking. Haven't you seen my debunking articles? Here is a list of them.

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Articles.htm

But I not only use logic, I also use intuition, wisdom, common sense, and insight in my thinking as well, a combination of things. This helps me see the big picture from many perspectives.

What is wrong with that?

By the way, speaking of conformity, I was just thinking earlier today about the terms "conformist" and "nonconformist" and realized something. A conformist never calls himself or herself a "conformist". That's a term used by the nonconformist to try to distinguish themselves from others that they deem to be "conformists".

For example, a person who "conforms" to the rat race life and to climbing the corporate ladder, does not call himself or herself a "conformist". But rather, they see themselves as success-driven or ambitious or motivated to get ahead by working hard, etc. You see what I mean?

And someone who follows rules, customs and traditions, does not consider himself to be a "conformist" to rules, customs and traditions, but as a normal person who is merely doing what one is supposed to do.
Last edited by Winston on October 7th, 2012, 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.