Anyone else thinks many Anglosphere guys tend to look for wives?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Archibault
Freshman Poster

Anyone else thinks many Anglosphere guys tend to look for wives?

Post by Archibault »

One big difference I have noticed is that guys in other cultures tend to be more open to being "players," having multiple women, or just being Alone. Meanwhile, Anglosphere guys tend to want to find a wife and settle down with her.

I'm not saying some Anglosphere guys are not players. However, it seems to me that in those cultures, men are used to being in "couples" with women. Meanwhile, in other cultures, men are used to having male friends, extended relatives, and more friends.

Anglosphere Model: Find a wife, expect your wife to do cook, clean, and take care of you. He and his wife make decisions together. They tend to move to the suburbs or an isolated area. The couple lives away from extended family, friends, or relatives.

Non-Anglosphere country: Men have male friends, extended families, mixed friends groups. Wives are primarily a "formal type" of arrangement. Many men make their own decisions independent of women. Marriage is based on other factors and not "romantic love." Men will continue living in an urban area. Men will go to brothels/strip clubs where it is legal in the culture with their friends. Wife lives her own life with her friends..etc.

Anglosphere cultures seem to be one of the most "stern" cultures in the world. I found that in different cultures around the world, it works differently. However, they all share that it seems "marriages" are don't for other purposes and not necessarily to become "soulmates" with someone.