Men Never Get Any Positive Approval From Society

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
SeekTruth001
Freshman Poster

Men Never Get Any Positive Approval From Society

Post by SeekTruth001 »

Ever notice how in America, whatever you do is basically ignored or downplayed by society if you are a man?

For example, I lost like 12 pounds, I look much more fit and yet no one will ever acknowledge anything. If a woman loses 12 pounds everyone complements her new look, tells her how good she looks now, congratulations etc. It is a far different response than if a man does it. Anything men do is essentially ignored. No one cares. But if a woman does it, everyone cares and builds up her confidence etc. Even with hair - if you get a nice new haircut or style it you will still be ignored by everyone around you like nothing has happened. If a women does it, everyone complements her - she looks so beautiful etc.

This makes you crave that acknowledgement and approval from society ever more so because you never ever get it. All that continues to happen is people ignore you and whatever you do and change for improvements. It begs the question what is even the point of doing any of this because no one cares if you are a guy. If you are a girl, everyone cares and so making the positive improvements has a rewarding component to it.

But also men will be criticized harshly where women are not. For example, look at the BBW movement. If she is fat first of all she has tons of guys around her whereas a fit guy still gets ignored. But that isn't even my point. The point with BBW is that if a woman is fat it is beautiful according to our society. Not so for men. Fat men are gross. There is no BBM movement out there which further enforces everything to be rigged up against men and anything they do. A guy like me who worked to get lean and fit gets no approval but the BBW gets approval every day for being large and beautiful (which by the way is bull - fat is gross and fat women are gross).

Everything you do as a man is dialed down several notches because I feel like society doesn't care. But if you have the other thing between your legs society will forever complement you and show you approval. I do think this society is made for women and not men.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Men Never Get Any Positive Approval From Society

Post by jamesbond »

SeekTruth001 wrote:
March 17th, 2022, 4:40 pm
Ever notice how in America, whatever you do is basically ignored or downplayed by society if you are a man?

Everything you do as a man is dialed down several notches because I feel like society doesn't care. But if you have the other thing between your legs society will forever complement you and show you approval. I do think this society is made for women and not men.

I have noticed this too. If a woman loses 30 lbs. everyone will congratulate her and tell her how great she is for losing weight. If a man does the same thing, no one will say anything. The United States is a country made for women. No wonder why so many men are dropping out of society and more and more men are moving to more male friendly countries like the Philippines, Thailand, Brazil, Columbia and Poland (just to name a few male friendly countries).
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
SeekTruth001
Freshman Poster

Post by SeekTruth001 »

jamesbond wrote:
March 21st, 2022, 6:12 pm
SeekTruth001 wrote:

I have noticed this too. If a woman loses 30 lbs. everyone will congratulate her and tell her how great she is for losing weight. If a man does the same thing, no one will say anything. The United States is a country made for women. No wonder why so many men are dropping out of society and more and more men are moving to more male friendly countries like the Philippines, Thailand, Brazil, Columbia and Poland (just to name a few male friendly countries).
Yes, I seriously feel entirely invisible and ignored in American society. Like a ghost. No one hardly acknowledges I exist. Only in online settings. However, for women it is the polar opposite. Every post they make gets a million likes, they get special treatment in social settings, compliments galore. They can go onto dating apps and match with 100's of men. The problem is simply being male in America. Of course society will never acknowledge this ever and you can barely even talk about it to anyone as it is going to be taboo and people will disagree with your true observations of reality.

I'm sure top 10% men get some more attention but I'm sorry the is 90% of the male population and we can't all be in the top 10%. It's math. I hate being ignored and invisible to society just because I was born male.
Tamingstrange
Freshman Poster

Post by Tamingstrange »

I agree. I’ve been resistance training for nearly two years now and have come quite a ways during that time. I’ve put on quite a bit of muscle mass and have made an impressive physical transformation. I’ve recently posted before and after pics to show my progress. Hardly any likes or comments.

It seems like, it you’re a male, in Western society, your life has no value. No one loves you, no one cares about your, no matter what you do. Yet if you’re a women and you make the most trivial of accomplishments, you are showered with praise and compliments, constantly told how smart, talented, beautiful and amazing your. You are loved and adored by everyone simply for existing.

It really sucks having to live in a society in which we are treated like third class citizens, are ignored, unloved, rejected, chastised and treated with disdain just because of our gender. I honestly feel that my life has zero worth and it’s made me suicidal.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

SeekTruth001 wrote:

For example, I lost like 12 pounds, I look much more fit and yet no one will ever acknowledge anything. If a woman loses 12 pounds everyone complements her new look, tells her how good she looks now, congratulations etc. It is a far different response than if a man does it. Anything men do is essentially ignored. No one cares. But if a woman does it, everyone cares and builds up her confidence etc. Even with hair - if you get a nice new haircut or style it you will still be ignored by everyone around you like nothing has happened. If a women does it, everyone complements her - she looks so beautiful etc.

This makes you crave that acknowledgement and approval from society ever more so because you never ever get it. All that continues to happen is people ignore you and whatever you do and change for improvements. It begs the question what is even the point of doing any of this because no one cares if you are a guy. If you are a girl, everyone cares and so making the positive improvements has a rewarding component to it.

But also men will be criticized harshly where women are not. For example, look at the BBW movement. If she is fat first of all she has tons of guys around her whereas a fit guy still gets ignored. But that isn't even my point. The point with BBW is that if a woman is fat it is beautiful according to our society. Not so for men. Fat men are gross. There is no BBM movement out there which further enforces everything to be rigged up against men and anything they do. A guy like me who worked to get lean and fit gets no approval but the BBW gets approval every day for being large and beautiful (which by the way is bull - fat is gross and fat women are gross).

I lost some weight a while back, and I think I got a few comments, not a lot, but I didn't get to an ideal weight. Maybe if I had come in looking like a young Schwartzeneger, I'd have gotten some comments. But I don't care much if men tell me if I have lost weight, and really it doesn't matter much to anyone but my wife, who has to deal rather directly with extra weight if I put it on. No one else has to bear the brunt of it. :)

But if you are single and man crowd around fat men, that's less competition for non-fat women out there, with men being happy to crowd around a fat woman.

I know that some fat women have boyfriends and get married. If they are married, I wonder if they were thin before they blew up like a big balloon. I have seen guys date fat women, but I haven't seen a lot of men talk about how hot fat women are, except for a couple of guys on this forum. Maybe it's a new thing. Maybe all these pro-fat campaigns got the boys to like fat women, so instead of complaints from young men about land whales on this forum, now we read about the gordibuenas. The downside is pro-fat for women might lead more of them to be fat. The plus side (oops, there is a pun there) is that the chubby chaser men can leave the thin girls you like alone.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tamingstrange wrote:
October 22nd, 2022, 8:19 pm
I agree. I’ve been resistance training for nearly two years now and have come quite a ways during that time. I’ve put on quite a bit of muscle mass and have made an impressive physical transformation. I’ve recently posted before and after pics to show my progress. Hardly any likes or comments.

It seems like, it you’re a male, in Western society, your life has no value. No one loves you, no one cares about your, no matter what you do. Yet if you’re a women and you make the most trivial of accomplishments, you are showered with praise and compliments, constantly told how smart, talented, beautiful and amazing your. You are loved and adored by everyone simply for existing.

It really sucks having to live in a society in which we are treated like third class citizens, are ignored, unloved, rejected, chastised and treated with disdain just because of our gender. I honestly feel that my life has zero worth and it’s made me suicidal.
Well, you can get married and have some kids and treat them all well, then someone will likely care about you. I think you overstating how good most women have it. Maybe pretty women experience that.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

SeekTruth001 wrote:

You're speaking straight up facts! Society uplifts BBWs, which is unhealthy, but never acknowledge the positive things men do for society and themselves. But also society criticizes everything men do. We can't be masculine because then that's toxic. Working out and putting on muscle is toxic. Come on guys, tone it down a bit. Stop with all this masculinity crap! But I feel this is true, "Fit guys get ignored." I see more women with guys who have dull, average bodies looking like they've never done anything physical in their life. Baffling!