Update: Dianne kidnapped, robbed, and tossed out!!!!!!!!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: Update: Dianne kidnapped, robbed, and tossed out!!!!!!!!

Post by Spencer »

Dan selfban before why back now will he get banning winston?
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I do not know Winston and I do not know his wife Dianne personally, so I cannot judge what is true and what is not with her story.

This is a very old thread, but why not to talk about it?

My opinion, this is a 50/50 story...

I have my experience with Philippines, in Cebu, since many years, and all what I can say, any kind of a crime you can imagine is possible, but also any lie from a woman is possible...it's not only about a Filipina.

Hold up/ robbery and rape are quite common in Philippines, too many criminals around. Maybe her story is true, maybe not.

I agree however with her that any police report in Philippines about missing USD 45,- and a cellphone is nothing but a waste of time.

There are also other possibilities of course, for example she lost the cellphone and money, or she is a victim of a pickpocket and does not know now what to say and to explain it to you, and thinks to lie is a good way to get away with it.

Maybe she also gave the cellphone to some friend where she is working....for whatever reason or another Filipina was asking her for money...

I guess - Winston - you will never know the truth. Don't think too much about it.

USD 45,- and a cellphone is not really so much money - take it easy, if this is the only problem you have with this girl, who is now your wife and has a son with you....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

dancilley wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 3:11 am
Wow, Winston, I have been visiting this site since 2013, and I never knew this happened.

I used to be excited to visit the Philippines.

In 2015, I Skyped with many filipinas, and many of them had extremely welcoming, appreciative personalities. They seemed to totally love talking to me. It was amazing. It was magical.

But after reading this thread, I had an idea: What if all the girls I Skyped with...what if their personalities were fake, just to get me to go there and give them money? What if none of them were sincere at all?

I am very skeptical of ever visiting the Philippines now. It doesn't seem worth it.

I am a 100% honest and truthful person, and over time, I have grown less and less tolerant of people trying to ask me for spare change, get my attention, etc.

I am drawing the line in many ways, that is, so that I prevent bad outcomes of different kinds from happening to me.

One thing is, I don't even look at people who ask me for spare change, or say anything to me most of the time, when I am walking down the street.

I have decided to never use online dating.

I have decided to never date a non-virgin woman.

And now, I may decide to never visit third-world countries...ever.

Sociopaths sicken me.

I am going to build a residential gated community in which everyone is a good person. I am going to create a society where everyone is cooperative and functional, where everyone is healthy and happy all the time. And we will inspire people around the world to do the same.
Dan, why did you revive this old thread? How did you find it? Did you see it in similar topics box at the bottom and couldn't resist clicking on it because of its provocative title? lol

FYI, yes most Filipino girls want your money. But that doesn't mean there aren't good ones that aren't seeking love and have a good heart. There are. But they are practical and in Asia, practicality is the culture there, not morals and principiles and honor (except for Japan).

But don't worry, almost any western guy can get a girl in the Philippines, even if they are losers. That won't be a problem. Even if you get asked for money, it won't be a lot. Unlike Russian or Ukrainian girls who will demand a lot more.

And even if a Filipina gets too demanding or asks for too much and provides nothing in return or isn't giving you what you want, you can still ditch her, because girls are very replaceable there. It's easy to find another who will treat you well. Because men have CHOICES there, and there are always a surplus of single girls there.

Especially in places where foreigners don't want to live. For example, in Manila Rock has it good, because Manila is a crappy polluted overpopulated city with the worst traffic in Asia. No one wants to live there unless they have to for work. And no foreigner or expat would retire there, unless they are working or have a business there. So there are very few foreigners there. This means all the girls there who want to date foreigners have very little men to choose from. So men like Rock get their pick. And of course, since Manila is the biggest city in the PH, the amount of girls there is HUGE. A sex paradise almost. lol

So you see, the power of choice is in your hands there in the PH. Western men have the upper hand. So do Korean men too.

But yes, if you are in the PH you will get asked for money and "loans" (which are never repaid) all the time. Every expat there experiences it without fail. That's part of life there. I hate it still and lecture them when they do that. But like I said, that doesn't mean you can't find a girlfriend. You can. It's just that usually they will be poor and need some financial assistance. At that point, you can make her earn your financial help and prove herself to be worthy to receive your help. That means that you have the upper hand since you hold the money, not her. That's the good news for us.

Remember most foreigners do not date middle class Filipinas, only lower class girls, so that's part of the deal. We still have to support them, even if they are our girlfriend. They expect it and it's part of their leeching culture. However, some members here, like publicduende and Rock, have or do date middle class Filipino girls. But most of us do not. They key is to find a Filipina girl who treats you good. Not one who won't ask for money.

Even if you seek sex from a freelancer or p4p girl, the key is still the same, to find a p4p girl that treats you good and is sweet and gives good sex and is pleasant to be around as well as sexy enough to arouse you. Or that is at least doable and sweet enough to get you aroused so you can satisfy your lusts. lol

To date a middle class girl, you gotta have connections and be part of some good networking there. If you just rely on pick ups and cold approaches, usually you only date lower class girls who are desperate for money. But if you use dating sites or dating apps (such as the ones I promote on this site), you may be able to meet some middle class girls. But it will take time and effort and some work. However, not every foreigner can attract a middle class Filipina. Only some can, like those guys who are higher quality. Middle class girls are less desperate so they can afford to be more picky and they do not like to date loser type guys like poor desperate girls do. Men are not all the same, as we all know, and different guys attract different types.

I hope that puts things in perspective for you.

So bottom line is yes, you can get a girlfriend there easily. But you do need to have some money saved up. It's not going to be free, even in a third world country. Most expats there have retirement income or pension or social security income. If not, then they only stay there temporarily.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Spencer wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 4:41 am
Dan selfban before why back now will he get banning winston?
Not unless he breaks any rules or ignores the warnings issued to him. Everyone deserves a fair chance to express themselves and be themselves and to utilize the right of free speech, within reason that is. There is no such thing as unlimited free speech or anything goes. The real world cannot work like that, not even in a libertarian society.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 6:02 am
I do not know Winston and I do not know his wife Dianne personally, so I cannot judge what is true and what is not with her story.

This is a very old thread, but why not to talk about it?

My opinion, this is a 50/50 story...

I have my experience with Philippines, in Cebu, since many years, and all what I can say, any kind of a crime you can imagine is possible, but also any lie from a woman is possible...it's not only about a Filipina.

Hold up/ robbery and rape are quite common in Philippines, too many criminals around. Maybe her story is true, maybe not.

I agree however with her that any police report in Philippines about missing USD 45,- and a cellphone is nothing but a waste of time.

There are also other possibilities of course, for example she lost the cellphone and money, or she is a victim of a pickpocket and does not know now what to say and to explain it to you, and thinks to lie is a good way to get away with it.

Maybe she also gave the cellphone to some friend where she is working....for whatever reason or another Filipina was asking her for money...

I guess - Winston - you will never know the truth. Don't think too much about it.

USD 45,- and a cellphone is not really so much money - take it easy, if this is the only problem you have with this girl, who is now your wife and has a son with you....
Yes this was a mystery that was never solved. lol. However, now that Dianne is 30, she is more stable and mature and more willing to reveal past secrets and mysteries to me than before. So next time I talk to her, I'll ask her about this incident. Maybe she will come clean about it this time. If so, I'll let you guys know. lol

But yes, weird improbable stories like this are common from Filipina girls. I have a New Yorker friend who said that his Filipina girlfriend in Manila said she lost her laptop while in broad daylight in the jeepney, when some guy came out of nowhere and snatched it in her laptop bag and ran away. lol. That was odd and didn't add up. Because robbers do not grab bags in broad daylight like that in front of many people. And even if they did, they would have no way of knowing what's in the bags and which bags to select that are valuable enough to steal. lol. In that case, how would the snatcher know what was in her laptop bag? How did they know there was a laptop in it? Some people use laptop bags for school books or clothes or miscellaneous items. A snatcher or pickpocket is usually more selective than that. They do no grab random bags and run. They usually try to pickpocket cash or wallets or cell phones out of men's pockets or women's purses discreetly when no one is looking. That's how they usually operate.

Plus everyone knows that girls in jeepneys are usually poor and do not have any expensive valuables or much cash, so they should not be prime targets for pickpockets or snatchers. Snatchers usually target foreign men or tourists who look like they have money or wads of cash in their pockets or shoulder bags or fanny packs. Not young girls wearing student uniforms as in my friend's case.

So this story makes no sense. However, the girl did claim it. I saw her texts. My NYer friend sent me screenshots of her texts about it. However, if I were a girl and wanted to make up a story, I'd make sure it was a plausible story, not one that made no sense and doesn't sound plausible. You'd think so right? Maybe these girls are stupid and don't think before making up stories. They just make up whatever story sounds emotional and shocking and don't care how plausible it sounds? Who knows. But weird stories like this are common in the PH and often you never know whether they were true or not. lol. Also what would be the motive behind making up such a story? To make her foreign guy feel sorry for her so he will send her more money or money for a new laptop? Who knows. People are not logical, especially in the Philippines, so you can't look for a logical rational motive for everything.

Any of you guys experience that too?

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 4:58 am
But yes, weird improbable stories like this are common from Filipina girls. I have a New Yorker friend who said that his Filipina girlfriend in Manila said she lost her laptop while in broad daylight in the jeepney, when some guy came out of nowhere and snatched it in her laptop bag and ran away. lol. That was odd and didn't add up. Because robbers do not grab bags in broad daylight like that in front of many people. And even if they did, they would have no way of knowing what's in the bags and which bags to select that are valuable enough to steal. lol. In that case, how would the snatcher know what was in her laptop bag? How did they know there was a laptop in it? Some people use laptop bags for school books or clothes or miscellaneous items. A snatcher or pickpocket is usually more selective than that. They do no grab random bags and run. They usually try to pickpocket cash or wallets or cell phones out of men's pockets or women's purses discreetly when no one is looking. That's how they usually operate.

Any of you guys experience that too?
Yes @Winston, I heard exactly the same story at least from 10 different girls. The only things that change are 1) the specific valuable stolen: a laptop, an expensive iPhone or Samsung Galaxy (if these girls are poor to start with, how can they go around with a $700 phone?), a watch, even a pair of designer shoes (!) and 2) the vehicle the girl is boarding while the deed happens: a jeepney, the MRT, even a taxi.

The typical scam involves the girl either not owning the valuable in the first place, or owning it (to the point that you saw it with her at least once) and pawning it for some extra money, hoping (knowing?) that some wide-pocketed foreigner will be buying her a brand new one.
andrewfitzpatrick
Freshman Poster

Post by andrewfitzpatrick »

dancilley wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 3:11 am

I am a 100% honest and truthful person
No @dancilley you lie all the time. You making this post after you said you're never posting on forums or social media again is just another in a long list of lies.

You lie all the time about how you're only going to eat the freshest fruits and vegetables. Then you spend your welfare money going out for fried chicken with Kim and eating bag after bag of potato chips.

You lied when you told your father you would pay him back the money you borrowed. How did you repay that kindness? By not going to his funeral.

You lied when you raped Kim and then took advantage of the fact that she has schizophrenia and told her it was a demon that did it.

Your entire youtube channel is videos of you lying about things you say you are going to do that you never do. Not only are you not truthful all of your lies are saved to video for anyone to see.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I ought to share this thread on our FB group and Twitter page. LOL. The title is very catchy and shocking and perfect click bait. LOL. It would bring a surge of traffic to this forum for sure. LOL

jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

I married a Filipina from Cagayan de oro, and I went there back in 2014. I would say, after knowing my wife and her family, I got lucky in that they aren't near as bad, at least not with me. My wife's family still likes to pretend they are broke, even when they have a substantial savings. She has been sending them $120 per month, along with probably half a truck load so far of balikbayan boxes. Then about 6 months ago my wife's mother said dont bother sending anymore money because she no.longer has a daughter, unless she can start sending $500 per month instead of $120. LOL So my wife just completely stopped sending any money at all. Ha Ha. Yeah, a bit extreme, huh? I will say though, other than that one incidence, there hasn't been anything like that about them. It could just be her parents are a middle class family, and then her father recently retired, so have much less money than they are used to having. She has a brother whos been unemployed for five years and he never asks anyone for money.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

Wow, I'd be more concerned that I couldn't afford for my common-law wife and mother of my son Angelo to live without working as a bar-girl.
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Post by Daddy Wu »

Winston wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 10:29 pm
I ought to share this thread on our FB group and Twitter page. LOL. The title is very catchy and shocking and perfect click bait. LOL. It would bring a surge of traffic to this forum for sure. LOL
Winston! My son!

You need real job! Then you don't be dumbass!!

Listen to Daddy!!!

Love,
Your Daddy