Why Are Feminists Fat & Ugly?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why Are Feminists Fat & Ugly?

Post by jamesbond »

Good video by Paul Joseph Watson explaining why feminists are so fat and ugly. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Are Feminists Fat & Ugly?

Post by jamesbond »

Is morbid obesity beautiful? :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Why Are Feminists Fat & Ugly?

Post by Pixel--Dude »

jamesbond wrote:
July 5th, 2022, 3:02 pm
Is morbid obesity beautiful? :shock:

These land whales are not beautiful. We live in a culture where the idea of beauty is destroyed. We see it with the assertion that an amorphous blob of a woman is elevated to the same level of someone like Scarlet Johanson and called "beautiful" in the same way that post modern art elevated a piece of shit in a jar to "art".
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.