Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: There are too many fake alphas on this forum

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 1st, 2022, 8:10 pm
Mercer wrote:
October 1st, 2022, 6:28 pm
The so called "alphas" on this forum pretend to be R&B singers, PUAs who f**k thousands of women, and other fantasy lifestyles.
No one claimed thousands. Not a single poster laid claims to Wilt Chamberlain or Fidel Castro numbers. Winston once claimed 100-ish with 90% being pro's. @WilliamSmith said he AIMS to bone a hundred but admits he isn't there yet. @Pixel--Dude never claimed 1000s either. I believe @publicduende has a respectable body count as well but again, he is not claiming to be a modern day Genghis Khan either. I myself admitted I am nowhere near a hundred either. I believe @E Irizarry R&B Singer is the only one who says he slept with several hundreds of ladies, if I am not mistaken. And that man walks the walk.

You accuse posters of making claims we never made and you consistently lie and misrepresent our words like you are some sort of manipulative female pretending to be a comicalky stereotypical incel who copied 100% of his "insight" word-for-word off Reddit. If you are a troll, you're not a very good one. Maybe consider calling it a day, lady.
:clap: :clap: <--- #standingovation
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 2nd, 2022, 4:28 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
October 2nd, 2022, 1:56 am
My count is nowhere near that high. In fact, I'd be a liar if I said I'd slept with more than 10 women in my life. I've had 4 long term relationships and a few one night stands in my youth when I used to go out drinking every weekend.

These days though I've become pretty reclusive, my circle of friends has shrunken to a handful of valued individuals who I speak with every now and again. That's excluding people on this forum I've come to consider friends such as @Tsar and @WilliamSmith but my point is I don't go out enough to meet women, or engage in any activities which might facilitate meeting women. I work, I travel to see my daughter on weekends and I see @Lucas88 every now and again.

So I wouldn't even class myself as an alpha, but I wouldn't say I'm happy to settle as a beta either. I don't fancy the idea of getting tied down as women always seem to start to dictate what activities you can do. It's a woman's market, so I suppose they can always go off and find someone else with ease if a guy doesn't pander to their whims.

In all honesty I think the argument about who is an alpha and who is a beta is just silly. I mean, who gives a shit really? :lol:
At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter at all. A really, really hot girl called me handsome today. Like she legit looked like a mix between a Latina and a K-Pop star, long legs, porcelain skin and all. She wanted my number, and not to be cocky, but I think I could have smashed. And I just, didn't want to? I have a gorgeous, sweet girlfriend waiting for me. I have beautiful daughters. A little boy on the way. I'm a blessed man. I don't need any of that nonsense. So I just thanked her, returned the compliment, and walked away.

And that moment, of me walking away, felt a thousand times more "macho" than me blowing her back and bruising her cervix in my hotel room a couple of hours later would have. I felt like The Man. A man is someone who knows when to say "no" and restrain himself when he needs to, and go into full beast mode if and when he can. :mrgreen:
Hey man. That takes dick discipline. Kudos to you for that!!! And Kudos to @publicduende for how he handled that 24 year old virgin maldita.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 2nd, 2022, 4:15 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
October 1st, 2022, 11:42 pm
I'm gonna step in here and play a little diplomacy if you don't mind @Mercer and @MarcosZeitola

I do think that Marcos can come off the way you are saying, Mercer, at first. But keep in mind, Marcos has sympathy for HA's most prominent incel member which is Tsar. He has gone out of his way over the years to help him. In our first interaction, I reacted to him in a sort of similar manner to how you did. That being said, he seems to be a very forgiving guy. All of us kind of yell at each other every once in awhile. This board is filled with a lot of extremely passionate people, and because of that, tempers flare up but we are remarkably good at cooling them down. When I first criticized Marcos, he PMed me and said that he felt bad about how he was in his past and that he was going to remain faithful to his current girlfriend who will soon become his wife.
You're good people, @Outcast9428, seriously. You are willing to give consideration and be patient with someone who honestly just strikes me as a troll. But first impressions can be deceptive, I suppose. I once thought @Tsar was pretty irreemable as well. So many negative and incel characters wrapped into one, I felt... this guy is hopeless. So some of the things I told him, in the beginning, were quite harsh. The way one might have to use "tough love" with a wayward friend. But that's exactly what he became, in the end: a friend. He has a lot of love to give to the right girl, and yes he has his hang-ups and some of those I find weird or even uncomfortable but, I also understand where he comes from. I put myself in his shoes. Which is something we should all do, from time to time.

What set Tsar apart from other "incels" is, I feel, a sense of humility. He is perfectly willing, in private, to admit he can be wrong about things. He can be humble; he genuinely listens. He's a good man. A lot of his "controversial" content is all bluster, the lashing out of a man who feels cornered, bullied. I do not like bullying. So if Mercer shows just one ounce of humility? We're good. Its THAT simple.

I admitted just today that I regret how I sort of psycho-analyzed @MrMan and concluded he might be a latent homosexual. That wasn't a classy thing of me to do, in fact it was rather trashy, uncalled for and I apologized to him for that. Sometimes we say regrettable things. Or do regrettable things. I'm a sinner. A terrible sinner. And there are days when I hate myself. There are songs I cannot listen to without breaking down, and I am not afraid to admit that. But we can all learn, and we can all improve, and upgrade.

Yes, sometimes I take pride in sexual conquests of the past, and my sexual prowess. And it is not a good thing to delight in debauchery, even if "those days are over". But it is, what it is. I go back and forth a lot and I wrestle with myself, so to speak. I'm an imperfect vessel. We all are. And @Mercer, if he is able to admit the world isn't all doom and gloom and allow a little optimism into his heart... he'll find there's a place for him in God's green earth, too. But he has to allow it. He has to open himself up to it. And he has to drop the silly incel-speak and negative world view associated with the miserable people who's views he copies, because it's not conductive to a healthy mindset.
I appreciate that. I think a lot of one’s success in life depends on being able to get back up after getting knocked down. I don’t like it when people suggest tactics to incels that they have probably already done hundreds of times but no harm in suggesting a different playbook that isn’t as conventionally used. That’s pretty much what this whole forum is about.

Return to “Rants and Raves”