Cornfed the lego head poll

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Do you think Cornfed is a vile human??

Yes he is always wishing death on ppl and hes mean spirited and probly gay
29%
No I like Cornfed and respect his "views"
29%
I respect cornfed as a long time member but hate his views
43%
Whos cornfed? Never even noticed the fella
No votes

Total votes: 7
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Cornfed the lego head poll

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

@Cornfed im sick of ur vile posts saying you wish ppl would die or taking the piss out of ppl dying from a deadly disease!!!
He wished death on me and @Yohan and @Voyager1
How mean spirited is that???
I tease ppl and call ppl gay for banter but Cornfed goes too far saying you should take more vaccines and die just coz you disagree with him
I hope @HouseMD manages to punch some of ur diseased braincells back into working order :lol:
Is anyone else sick of this square headed dimwit and his vile trash???
Now we can let this silly fool know what we really think of him and if you want to be a p***y you can vote anonymous so he wont know it was you :lol:
And Cornfed ur head looks like a block of lego but thats a poll for another day
BWAHAHAHA
:twisted:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Re: Cornfed the lego head poll

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

No need to pretend I voted otheewise
YES!!!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Has Cornfed posted anything on the forum since the boxing challenge was made?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Has anybody ever seen Cornfed face to face? Nobody really knows who he is, how he looks like. He might be old or young, male or female or something between, he says he is from NewZealand but now living in Mexico, because he is afraid of any kind of vaccination, he also said he was living in Cambodia and SouthKorea, if this is all true or not nobody knows.

I think however he is for real, not a fake, not a troll, because he never changed his comments over many years here and in other forums.
He is posting a lot of conspiracy from fake news etc. like moon landing is a hoax, earth is flat or something like that, black people are not humans but apes, females mud-sharks, anti-vaxxer BS, not forget Jews related nonsenses etc. etc.

A very strange misguided individual, I wonder what he is doing for a living, he must eat something and sleep somewhere...
A case for the IGNORE list, best is not to read his comments.

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Cornfed is a long time member of the forum. I don't always agree with what he says, but that doesn't mean I hate him for it. He has free speech and can say whatever he wants in my opinion. He doesn't derail threads and he doesn't really get personal with people from what I've seen so I don't have any issues with him. I don't know him well enough to make any assessment beyond that.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

lol there is a 2020 poll I noticed beneath this, "Should Cornfed be banned" its got over 236 replies. Damn. not even Mex got that much attention lmao.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Sometimes I disagree with @Cornfed and sometimes I agree with him. Sometimes I think he takes things too far. But he put his money where his mouth is, he actually went abroad before, lived and worked in Korea and eventually moved to Mexico to escape the Covid-madness. So unlike some whiners on this forum, Corny is a man who "walks the walk" as well as he talks the talk. So, yeah, I respect him for that.

Plus he's one of the few people we know to be legit. We've seen his face. Heard his voice. Seen his biceps, even, in his workout videos. He's not just an internet tough guy, and that's a rare thing to find especially today. If you asked me this poll six or seven years ago I might have said "ban the guy" but since then, I have seen far more disruptive trolls... in fact he isn't a "troll" at all, just a guy with far-out-there views.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 15th, 2022, 3:37 am
Sometimes I disagree with @Cornfed and sometimes I agree with him. Sometimes I think he takes things too far. But he put his money where his mouth is, he actually went abroad before, lived and worked in Korea and eventually moved to Mexico to escape the Covid-madness. So unlike some whiners on this forum, Corny is a man who "walks the walk" as well as he talks the talk. So, yeah, I respect him for that.

Plus he's one of the few people we know to be legit. We've seen his face. Heard his voice. Seen his biceps, even, in his workout videos. He's not just an internet tough guy, and that's a rare thing to find especially today. If you asked me this poll six or seven years ago I might have said "ban the guy" but since then, I have seen far more disruptive trolls... in fact he isn't a "troll" at all, just a guy with far-out-there views.
Lets also be honest here, it's not like I never called white women who dick ride black males as mud sharks. I've used that insult myself against them, especially seeing how everything is nowadays with white women using black men to virtue signal against their own race. I could care less if Cornfed calls them negative names.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 15th, 2022, 3:47 am
Lets also be honest here, it's not like I never called white women who dick ride black males as mud sharks. I've used that insult myself against them, especially seeing how everything is nowadays with white women using black men to virtue signal against their own race. I could care less if Cornfed calls them negative names.
I don't really care who he insults, either. As long as it isn't me. And it usually isn't me, so... meh. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Epsilon99
Freshman Poster

Post by Epsilon99 »

If what the OP is saying is true then Cornfed sounds like an absolute menace. Good riddance to him and hopefully he stays away from this forum if he's wishing such awful things on members here.