Doesn't being a single guy make you feel like an anomaly and odd man out in America?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Doesn't being a single guy make you feel like an anomaly and odd man out in America?

Post by kangarunner »

@Winston Is it easier for you to connect with Asian Americans because you're Asian? Is it easier for you to make friends with other Asians in America?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Doesn't being a single guy make you feel like an anomaly and odd man out in America?

Post by Winston »

dancilley wrote:
December 12th, 2022, 1:22 pm
I think people have been indoctrinated over many decades by movies, shows, etc. to believe that approaching strangers is wrong, that expressing a sexual interest in underage girls makes you a pedophile, etc.
But Dan. Movies show men talking to women all the time, even out in public. Romance movies show men meeting women by cold approach or accidentally bumping into them in public. Remember? It looks permissible in the movies. But in real life it feels totally taboo. So there is a giant discrepancy between real life and the movies when they portray dating and romance in America. I think this is done on purpose to make you feel inadequate. Lots of things in America contradict itself, there is no consistency in America. I think it's done on purpose to confuse you and make you dissatsfied so you will consume more and so parasites and demons can feed off you.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

kangarunner wrote:
December 12th, 2022, 7:12 pm
@Winston Is it easier for you to connect with Asian Americans because you're Asian? Is it easier for you to make friends with other Asians in America?
Not really. Not unless they are older people and more relaxed or retirees. Younger Asians or adult Asians are busy with their work and cliques and don't talk to me unless we have some connection through family or something.

However, Asian Americans and White Americans are definitely not identical. You see some differences. Like Asians are more gentle and not as mean spirited and do not seek conflict or confrontation, etc. However, many today in America look mixed and degenerate and full of tattoos. So who knows what race they are. There are tons of mutts everywhere now, especially in CA and Las Vegas.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
December 12th, 2022, 7:17 pm
dancilley wrote:
I think people have been indoctrinated over many decades by movies, shows, etc. to believe that approaching strangers is wrong, that expressing a sexual interest in underage girls makes you a pedophile, etc.
But Dan. Movies show men talking to women all the time, even out in public. Romance movies show men meeting women by cold approach or accidentally bumping into them in public. Remember? It looks permissible in the movies. But in real life it feels totally taboo. So there is a giant discrepancy between real life and the movies when they portray dating and romance in America. I think this is done on purpose to make you feel inadequate. Lots of things in America contradict itself, there is no consistency in America. I think it's done on purpose to confuse you and make you dissatsfied so you will consume more and so parasites and demons can feed off you.
Yes, everything is a distraction in America. It's all meant to keep you confused and distracted so that you never search and search for the truth on Google and eventually find a site called HappierAbroad.com and start figuring out the reality of America which is a a facade of an idyllic, pleasant Leave it to beaver TV show, but underneath that facade is a dystopia full of greed, selfishness, deception. That's all America is. AN ILLUSION.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

@Winston Why keep asking this question like you did in your original post and just accept that we've all been duped. Every person in America is part of the ongoing scam, con operation that is America. They're just willingly going along with it. Just accept it for what it is.

dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

Winston wrote:
December 12th, 2022, 7:17 pm
dancilley wrote:
But Dan. Movies show men talking to women all the time, even out in public. Romance movies show men meeting women by cold approach or accidentally bumping into them in public. Remember? It looks permissible in the movies. But in real life it feels totally taboo.
You assuredly know more about this than I, because I don't watch movies or TV much anymore...but in the movies and shows I have seen, they do seem to make you feel that approaching strangers randomly is "outside of the box," meaning, not normal. It seems to be only when people accidentally bump into each other do they have an excuse to meet. So, the overall paradigm that they program the viewer with in movies and shows is that it is totally abnormal to go out specifically for the purpose of approaching females (except if you go to a bar or club for such purpose). But I would assume that in every movie where a man directly approaches females, he is portrayed as a creep, peeping tom, weirdo, etc.

The only way to meet females in the movies is if a schoolgirl drops her books and papers on the ground, and the male helps her pick them up...or if a male defends a female from some abusive person such as Biff in Back to the Future, etc. I haven't watched many romantic movies, but you are saying that in these movies, a man just goes out and approaches females on the street? Even if he goes to a coffee shop or restaurant, the female probably looks at him first (gives him an indicator of interest or signal) so he knows to approach. So, the movies teach that you can only approach females if the female shows interest first; it is taboo to approach females proactively without prior interest.

And this is how people act in public too. So, I don't agree with you that movies and shows make approaching females randomly a socially acceptable act.

But you are saying that movies show a man approaching a female on the street without her indicating interest first? What movie is that?

In Back to the Future, George McFly approaches the female, but he is nervous, and she treats him politely, but she is not interested at all, so it makes you feel that directly approaching females is unwise. Only when George knocks out Biff does she suddenly seriously respect him.

In Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, I remember a male and a female sleeping together. This was only due to necessity and having to be close to each other because of threats in the environment. The threatening environment caused the male to become valued and attractive due to his ability to protect the female.

In Rocky, Rocky meets Adrian when he goes into the pet shop because he already has pet turtles, and she is working there.

In Superman, Clark Kent works in the same office as Lois Lane, and she probably shows interest first, but he shows no interest at all. Only when her life is in danger does he have a reason to be physically close to her.

In Cinderella, the way Cinderella meets Prince Charming is at a private event where the prince greets and chooses from many females.

In Speed, Keanu Reeves meets Sandra Bullock because they are trapped on a bus that can't go below 50mph, or else it will explode, so they have to communicate and cooperate in order to help each other survive.

In Dumb and Dumber, Jim Carrey is trying to deliver a briefcase back to the female who owns it, who supposedly accidentally left it in an airport. So, his reason to have any communication with her at all

In American Beauty, isn't the main character portrayed as a very creepy and disturbed and abnormal person for simply wanting a young, fertile female?

In The Terminator, the man and woman meet because they have to, because of some important event that happens in the future. It's not because the man likes the woman; the reason seems more out of practicality and not because of physical attraction.

In all these movies, the hidden message is that you can only meet females inadvertently. You cannot just go out and approach females.

I would assume that there are many movies where a man meets a woman in a bar. Meeting a woman in a bar is the worst place to meet a woman though. You don't want a female who drinks. And you should strive to date only virgin females (underage) and legally marry one.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

dancilley wrote:
December 12th, 2022, 12:55 pm
I also experienced that negative, unfriendly, dark vibe while walking through the neighborhood in Las Vegas when I rented an apartment there in Nov. of 2016. Las Vegas has a worse vibe than Downtown L.A. I thought the vibe of Downtown L.A. was bad, but I have been to several places now that had a darker and more evil vibe. Vegas has a very emotionally cold, unwelcoming vibe to me.

The Denver, CO airport has good vibes. The downtown Denver underground bus depot is a very uncomfortable, creepy, dirty environment.

Skid Row, Downtown L.A. is always nervewracking to walk through, but at the same time, it doesn't feel evil. It usually has a vibrant energy to it.

Portland, OR train station does not have a bad vibe, but the employees acted weird. One employee did not smile at all and looked like he was going to kill someone, one black security employee asked everyone to show him our tickets, and his demeanor was stressful to deal with. There was a crazy man who entered a restricted area, another employee looked extremely tired and like a zombie. The overall vibe was good though.

Spokane, WA has a cold, evil feeling to it to go along with the snow and 25-degree temperature in December. There are crazy, schizophrenic men who are in the train station, and a woman seemingly was forced into a car against her will in the downtown area.

St. George, UT felt good to me. The population density seems low, and the price for hotels was inexpensive.

Cedar City, UT is not very good. An intoxicated man asked me to give him a ride, and at the Smith's grocery store, they don't let people buy individual cans or bottles of beer because people steal them I guess. And someone aggressively drove to beat me for a fuel pump space and I had to slam on my brakes because we were approaching the pump from opposite directions and the vehicle seemed to be driving straight toward me. The overall vibe in the grocery store felt tense.

Short Creek, Utah (the polygamist capital of the U.S.A.) is a very beautiful location, but the men are very angry because they are in competition with one another because of the knowledge that other men have multiple women probably. It seems to be a super closed community to outsiders, even though now, it is supposesed to be totally welcoming to newcomers.

Provo, UT seems to be a very good place.

Casper, WY is a pretty good place. They have a microwave available for use in the Smith's grocery store and restrooms at the front of the store that are not locked. No graffiti that I noticed. And someone was selling Trump shirts in the parking lot.

Gillette, WY also is a good place. The vibe in the grocery store was good and you don't have to wait in line, but rather, the cashier clerk waits in front of the checkstand for the next person. There were a lot of kids in the store. The store was super clean and well-stocked and organized. The clerk also called me, "Sir."

Orange County, CA is significantly better than Los Angeles. On one day alone, literally six people initiated communication with me:

- The first person was a moderately young man who was standing up in the train when we got on because for some reason, the entire train was full, even though everyone was supposed to have a seat. He said, "Good luck finding a seat upstairs."

- The second person was an older Asian female who overheard that I was havin trouble paying for my Costco food at the foid court. I assumed they accepted EBT cash, but they didn't, and also did not acceot credit cards, so I could not pay. The Asian woman paid two dollars and something cents for our food.

- The third person was an older man who noticed thst I did not want to sit down at a table on which the sunlight was shining. He offered us his table as his family was leaving.

- The fourth person was a moderately young Asian female who had a child and was asking if the side of the platform we were on was the correct side for her.

- The fifth person was a moderately young white young man who was descending the stairs for the pedestrian overpass as I was ascending them. He was asking if the crazy homeless-looking people below who were having an altercation happens alot: "Is it like this all the time?"

- The sixth person was a moderately young (not old) black man who asked me if I knew where the bathrooms were.

This was in Fullerton, CA.

A remarkably good vibe I've felt was northern Nevada while driving with almost zero traffic on a Friday morning during rush hour on the smoothly paved I-80 in January 2022. Very relaxing feeling because there are like no vehicles on the freeway, and the population density in that area is very low. The motels are cheap too. Like 2/3 of NV is BLM camping land, where you can camp and defecate in the ground for free for 14 days at a time (then you have to move 25 miles away and can repeat the process)...so it is a very nice feeling, it is very freeing feeling when you don't have to worry about paying rent, and if you do choose to buy land, it is very cheap, and the weather is more mild than other places.
Wow @dancilley. How have you been to so many places in the US? I thought you didn't have a car and were on a budget? You must have nerves of steel. How do you know feel fear? Are you a Gemini? Only Geminis seem to be fearless like that.

I noticed the same thing about Spokane, WA. When we drove through there, I felt this dark evil vibe too, which was strange because it was a nice quiet little city with only one main street, surrounded by a golden yellow valley all around. It should have been a nice place, but it had a dark depressing vibe that made me feel uncomfortable. I couldn't figure out why. Because open landscapes and nature should give you a nice vibe. I thought it was my imagination. Now I see maybe it was not?

St. George, Utah has a nice vibe. I felt good there and wish I could have stayed longer. But the Mormons are aggressive about converting you there, as if they are on a mission. It has nice parks and sunshine in the Spring and has a Little House on the Prairie vibe. Not exactly, but a little of it.

Portland has a weird liberal vibe that is kind of antisocial where everyone acts too reserved like they aren't aware they are alive or aware that you are exist. But it's not as toxic as Seattle and is better than Seattle at least. The NW is very iffy though, because there are some that love the vibe there too.

Wyoming looks very desolate. I've always been curious of the people in the towns there were friendly. Because towns there are hard to find since most of the state is desolate. People only go there for Yellowstone.

You were in Skid Row in LA? Did you go to that infamous Cecil Hotel where a lot of mysterious murders happened? And where the Elisa Lam incident occurred which was never solved?

Denver, CO is one of the few liberal cities that has a good vibe, possibly because there are so many nature lovers there.

I agree with you about Northern Nevada. It has a friendly down to earth vibe, but it's very different from Las Vegas which is very degenerate and antisocial and unfriendly and socially cold. I could talk to strangers in Reno, Carson City, and Virginia City. But in Vegas it feels like an immoral crime and taboo to talk to any strangers. Big difference. I wonder why.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 11:51 pm
Denver, CO is one of the few liberal cities that has a good vibe, possibly because there are so many nature lovers there.
In general, liberal, left-leaning states tend to be more open-minded and friendly. Everyone will have a different experience but as a general rule, liberals are usually more friendly and kind to others.

dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

Winston wrote:
Wow @dancilley. How have you been to so many places in the US? I thought you didn't have a car and were on a budget? You must have nerves of steel. How do you know feel fear? Are you a Gemini? Only Geminis seem to be fearless like that.
What do mean about fear? Well yes, I was nervous because I had not driven much at all in many years, so yes, I was nervous about driving in Los Angeles. I just tried to drive as carefully as possible. Also, when I flew to Maryland, I was nervous because I had not flown since I was about 10 years old.

I started to travel last year in March, when I rented a car and drove to Short Creek, the capital of polygamy. I believe in polygamy, so I was excited because I applied for an apartment and the landlord got to know me over the phone and said he also could employ me full-time, so I thought it was going to be great. However, the landlord gave me a room that had fecal matter on the carpet, even after the carpet was just cleaned supposedly (it was damp), and when I signed the lease, I did not get a copy of it. So, over a week later, the landlord said I had to move out because supposedly he watched an old video of me wherein I was talking about something vulgar (and other people probably complained to him about me), but I think he was trolling me the whole time because I had applied to the same apartment complex about 1.5 years before that, and was rejected. So, I am very sure that it was all a setup; he didn't actually intend for me to live there, and he didn't have a job for me, but just tricked me. Also, I got a job for a different employer, and worked for two days, but was fired and the boss later called me a pedophile in the supermarket in front of many people (and this was after I explained to him over the phone what a pedophile is, and that I do not have an interest in pre-pubescent people). I did not have the money to move out, and had returned the rental vehicle already, so he basically forced my female and I out on the street (after I called the police) in the cold weather with no place to go, so I literally ran into the street to flag down traffic to get someone to help us. Fortunately, a man pulled up later and gave us a lift to the America's Most Wanted hotel, and fortunately, my family loaned me money to transport us back to L.A. (although it was extremely expensive because it was Spring Break I think and a Friday night).

Then, this year in January, I rented a car and drove as far as Elko, NV.

Then in May of this year, I flew to Denver, intending to then take a bus to Wyoming, but the bus was canceled twice in a row, and it was snowing, and the underground bus depot is very creepy, smells of urine, has no restrooms, and the bus customer service person works out of a closet-like office and was on drugs, moving slowly, almost unresponsive, etc., so it was unacceptable, so I bought a plane ticket home (but had to live in the airport for three days because I didn't have the money to buy a sooner ticket). I took the train from the airport to Whole Foods which is across from the bus depot. On the train ride, outside, there are homeless encampments and graffiti galore. In the Whole Foods Market, there were three police officers (not security guards) posted as security. A cute female employee smiled at me and looked at me in the eyes as she helped me with the self-checkout. Then, when I was upstairs on the second floor dining area, the female came up there and walked by me I think three times, and one of the times looked at me. The feeling I got from that was pretty profound; it felt pretty romantic. It makes Denver feel on a completely different level as compared with Los Angeles (in Los Angeles the females do not look at you and it is not a romantic vibe at all). There were also way more white people in Denver and few black people. However, there were some weird people in the Whole Foods dining area sometimes, and the restrooms were locked. There are two floors and there is even a balcony on the second floor that you can go out to.

A few days later, I rented a car and drove as far as Gillette, WY. This was on Memorial Day weekend. I went there partially because Trump was holding a rally in Casper. I arrived at the rally in the late morning when many cars were lined up already. I did not have tickets because I was not able to activate my phone in time in order to reserve the tickets via text message (I had not been using a cell phone for a while). The overall vibe in Wyoming was good. The worst part of the trip was the traffic on I-15 coming back into CA (I will never do that again). It was also depressing because the only reason I happened to drive back to L.A. was because I was running out of money. Also, the traffic going into Los Angeles on the huge freeway was moving at a very fast rate of speed, but there were too many vehicles close together; it doesn't make sense to me how people drive so fast and so closely to the person in front of them. It was intense; ridiculous how stressful that is, and how unnecessary it is, that people drive so fast and follow so closely. It totally seems reckless and unsafe and unreasonable.

And just the other day, I went as far as Spokane, WA on Amtrak, but got kicked off the train (see my story in the News section of this forum) which mentally messed me up, so I decided to retreat home (I was intending to move to a particular area farther west, but I was worried about having to borrow additional funds from my family...I borrowed money from my family because our life was in danger in Skid Row...and now--stupidly--we are back, and more of the same craziness is occurring...so I am preparing to launch/escape once again).

Winston, you don't know I live in Skid Row? I have lived in Skid Row since 2011 (my female actually is the tenant technically...but I had an apartment a block outside of Skid Row for over five years). And yes, I am aware of The Cecil hotel. It is on Main St. which is technically Skid Row. When I was working in Maryland last year, the female employee in the gym of the hotel mentioned The Cecil also when I said I lived in Downtown L.A.

By the way, Maryland and the surrounding area has a pretty positive vibe in general, although the population density is high, so it is hectic. Washington D.C. is worse than it should be (it is depressing how mediocre the vibe is...it feels dead), and Baltimore is not good either, but not too bad.

And I barely had the money for these trips. I had filed my tax return and received like $1,700 (the Earned Income Tax Credit) because I worked for 2.5 months last year).

When I accumulate the money, I will be traveling once again to hopefully establish residence in a decent location where it is safe enough for me to focus and work and build a better life for myself.

I am an Aquarius.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

dancilley wrote:
December 15th, 2022, 2:24 am
When I accumulate the money, I will be traveling once again to hopefully establish residence in a decent location where it is safe enough for me to focus and work and build a better life for myself.
@dancilley I hope you find what you're looking for in your life. And more peace and love in your life and your family.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

kangarunner wrote:
December 15th, 2022, 12:00 am
Winston wrote:
In general, liberal, left-leaning states tend to be more open-minded and friendly. Everyone will have a different experience but as a general rule, liberals are usually more friendly and kind to others.
It's not that simple or black and white. Because many call themselves liberals but are man-hating feminists, like the lesbian man-hating women at UC Berkely, CA for example. Keep in mind that many call themselves liberals because it's trendy to be liberal, esp in CA, not because they are kind people who like to help people. They are still selfish bastards or bitches and are only liberals because they have a vendetta or hate men, not because they are kind and compassionate toward the poor or the suffering. For example, Hillary Clinton is a liberal but she does nothing for poor people and does not donate any of her own money to help anyone. It's all political for her. So these labels are artificial and mean nothing.

Also keep in mind that the ideal iconic wholesome families on TV like The Waltons or Little House on the Prairie would not be liberal, they would be conservative. Because they would NOT have approved of feminism, gay rights, abortion, tattoos, disobeying parents, etc. These wholesome families had traditional values and would definitely not be considered liberals, yet they were kind to strangers and those who need help, so they are very compassionate and kind.

So you see, it is not black and white like that. In my experience, conservatives are friendlier to me because they don't judge me by how politically correct or trendy I am. They judge me by my character and honesty, which is refreshing. But liberals I've met usually judge me by how politically correct and woke I am and how conformist I am. They don't like honesty or authenticity it seems. They hate it when I act "too real" and get turned off by it.

However, some liberal states are more relaxed and down to earth, such as Colorado. The liberals there aren't like in CA or NY, they are around beautiful relaxed nature, so they are more relaxed and down to earth as well, not as toxic as CA or Vegas.

Also keep in mind that Vegas is a blue district, but Carson City is a red district, yet Northern Nevada people are far more normal and down to earth and will chat with strangers, whereas Vegas locals never chat with strangers and act like it's illegal to do so and look super repressed and zombified. So in Nevada, the red districts do seem a lot friendlier than the blue districts.

Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

American culture has deteriorated to the point where women are starting to look at single adult guys like they perpetrated the September 11th, 2001 terrorist attacks at the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Yes, you are a Social Outcast, Osama Bin Laden, Terrorist, Weirdo, 40 year old Virgin, A Villain, Mama's boy, and odd man out in America if your single. However the big catch is women refuse to date guys and only go after Top 20% of the guys via Hypergamy. It's just has been this way in Anglo Countries. Better off marrying women abroad.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!