Emotional and Physical abuse by woman...

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Emotional and Physical abuse by woman...

Post by Mr S »

Why does it seem at least a 3rd or more of woman crave emotional & physical abuse, often both in a relationship? They just can't have a normal life of predictability.

I have to deal with this woman in my life because of necessity and every so often she needs to start shit for no reason. Every time we fight, it seems to escalate worse and worse. It's to the point where she is getting in my face, pushing me and throwing things. I'm at the point where I am blocking the blows, but I am getting to the point where I feel like pummeling her ass. I had physically pushed her down and thrown her out of the house, and that seemed to shut her up and have her standing at the window apologizing. She seems to only respect physical violence towards her, rather then a communicative approach. I'm not a violent or aggressive person, but she is turning me into one towards her. I don't like violence as I think its stupid. Personally I feel a fight should be to the death so that the victor doesn't have to deal with the vanquished stupid shit again, like the old fashioned duals in the past. I refrain myself from fighting because I know I will go ape shit and kill the person if I was lost my cool.

Anyways most of you would be saying "Why don't you just leave her or forget about her?" Well I can't because I have a kid with her and that's who I'm trying to protect, protection from her crazy ass.

Just a warning: foreign woman may be overall better than western, but there are just as plenty mentally unstable ones overseas as well.

Why are there so many mentally whacked out woman in the world? I don't f***ing get it! I'm a nice guy and I have to put up with this shit every few days... :cry:

If it wasn't for p***y I wouldn't deal with woman at all!
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.