If life for decent Anglo males was a contract...

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

If life for decent Anglo males was a contract...

Post by DaRick »

You know, I've just been thinking. I liken life in the Anglosphere for decent males in the Anglosphere to a particularly crappy contract. Of course, contracts aren't usually this succinct or unrefined (they contain a multitude of clauses and lots of 'fine print', for one thing), but I'll express it like this:

"Decent men of the Anglosphere, you must go to school and uni, study yourself to a standstill and then look forward to a life of getting reamed up the butt by sociopathic bosses and exploitative co-workers. Note that some of those co-workers may have to be subsided through your endeavours, as they could not even pick their partners correctly, so now they're single parents. Speaking of partners, you will likely not have access to any of worth, due to us gradually breeding a misandrist and exploitative mentality within Anglo women through idiotic domestic violence programs, archaic divorce laws and a perpetuation of customs that hold women in puritanically high regard (i.e - women's actions are always defensible). Forget about having children, too - you will probably just have them taken away from you, because we think that you're a worthless ogre who deserves to be isolated from polite society and made to perform back-breaking labour for the rest of your life in order to pay your ex-wife's bills. If that occurs, you will not be permitted to fully enjoy all of life's pleasures, including camping out in the wild - for if you return to the city too late, we'll put your worthless arse in jail for the rest of eternity! In fact, you can forget about anything except work, money and denigration directed at you for both your problems and for your sexuality - because females are supreme!"

Who in their right mind would sign a contract like this? Nobody, that's who (not even manginas I'd imagine, even though they'd probably accuse me of being a dirty racist misogynist, etc.). Yet, in the Anglosphere, every decent male pretty much has to live out this 'contract'. Anglo women and their 'favoured' men don't, of course.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

The people who think like we do and disagree totally with this cultural/social system are in the tiny minority. Try bringing it up to your male friends in the U.S. (or elsewhere in the anglo world) sometime and you may get lots of sarcasm, defensiveness, or even accusations that you're not trying hard enough. God help you if there are women around the beta males will immediately jump to their defense when they argue your point.

American men are literally brainwashed into believing things are hunky dory in the U.S. and that the way male/female relationships work there is a normal state of being. People will play the nationalism card in a heart beat because they really don't know any better.

Even some of the men who travel still see things through a Americentric mindset. They just refuse to believe the system is irredeemably broken.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Repatriate wrote:The people who think like we do and disagree totally with this cultural/social system are in the tiny minority. Try bringing it up to your male friends in the U.S. (or elsewhere in the anglo world) sometime and you may get lots of sarcasm, defensiveness, or even accusations that you're not trying hard enough. God help you if there are women around the beta males will immediately jump to their defense when they argue your point.

American men are literally brainwashed into believing things are hunky dory in the U.S. and that the way male/female relationships work there is a normal state of being. People will play the nationalism card in a heart beat because they really don't know any better.

Even some of the men who travel still see things through a Americentric mindset. They just refuse to believe the system is irredeemably broken.
That's why I stopped shooting the breeze with American/Western men whom are caught up in the Amerimatrix. They are "lemmingfied".
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!