Another Anti-male commercial

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

I'm just going to add to your post. Look at this ad:

So from this picture a 'real' man paints his nails, wears makeup, has tattoos, grows long hair like a woman, and walks around without a shirt.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:So from this picture a 'real' man paints his nails, wears makeup, has tattoos, grows long hair like a woman, and walks around without a shirt.
Nice find. Rockstars are always singing about selling their soul to the devil. That means taking it up the ass to get rich and famous. They have virtually all their material written for them too. Complete frauds. Prostitutes, in every sense of the word. Why do you think every famous artist is so effeminate? And don't think those hip-hop "thugs" are any more manly. Degenerates showing black males how to act like bitches. The biggest frauds ever were probably Ice T and Dr Dre but I bet 2Pac was the Jews favorite male prostitute.

Lesbian central

Does that look like a heterosexual male to you??
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

The message shows that a man must treat his daughter like a princess. If I was married and my wife had a daughter, I would not want to spoil our daughter. Spoiling our daughter will cause her to behave a certain way. She will behave this way as she gets older. There is a difference between spoiling children and taking care of them.

She disrespected him. If I was working at a bar, I would not diss a man OR a woman for what they have.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

I would not have given her my sandwich because I was hungry! Did you pay for this sandwich? No! Get your own sandwich.

There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

odbo wrote:Does that look like a heterosexual male to you??
That's Ice-T, man. He is dating Coco, and you tell me whether or not his homo or hetreosexual looks would matter??!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!