A new international restaurant near Fields Ave, Angeles City

Got something to sell? A service to offer? Or a place to rent/lease? Post it here. Disclaimer: We are not liable for the offers placed here. Use at your own discretion.
bigdog22
Freshman Poster

A new international restaurant near Fields Ave, Angeles City

Post by bigdog22 »

We just opened a new international restaurant close to fields ave on Teodoro St. Called, Lilet's Cafe D.It has a pleasing decor and really friendly staff. Here at Lilet's Caf'e D we take pride in preparing authentic homemade international and European meals.Made with the finest and freshest ingredients. We also strive to give Quality service at a reasonable price in a clean family friendly atmosphere. So please come down and see for yourself. All are welcome at Lilet's Caf'e D The Place To Go For Quality Food At A Reasonable Price
We're Open Daily From 8am Until 10 pm
PHONE: +63-939-1680968
Sta Maria 1Balibago
Angeles City
( Across from Norma's Money Exchange and Next to Australian Visa )
Please visit our site at: http://lilets-cafe-d.wix.com/home

Here is a quick revue of Lilet,s Caf'e D from one of our many satisfied customers

A few days back I went to a quaint little restaurant on Teodoro St. Called, Lilet's Cafe D.
I looked at the menu, It was simple but with a wide range of international foods at a very reasonable price.
I tried the split pea soup, Pork schnitzel with home fried potatoes with a home made cream sauce. And a tomato and onion salad.
Without question this was the best meal I have had in angeles (And I have been coming here for years )
So I give it a 10 out of 10. (the beer was cheep also. Only 38p)
The food is top notch. I went again last night and had fresh water rainbow trout ( witch is a first for me in the Philippines ) And it was fantastic. I highly recommend this place and i hope it sticks around It's rare to find a place with excellent food at a good price here in angeles
I highly recommend this place. Go check it out , You wont be disappointed.
Last edited by bigdog22 on December 6th, 2012, 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are you the owner? How did you find us?

The website link you posted doesn't work. Can you fix it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
bigdog22
Freshman Poster

Post by bigdog22 »

no just the manager. sorry about the website try this one http://lilets-cafe-d.wix.com/home
albenpure
Freshman Poster

Re: A new international restaurant near Fields Ave, Angeles City

Post by albenpure »

Very interesting, thanks for sharing!