Bumperstickers: Anti-AW and Pro-Foreign Women

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Bumperstickers: Anti-AW and Pro-Foreign Women

Post by Think Different »

Here's some ideas for bumperstickers that we can put on the back of our cars to advertise to the world how proud we are of our foreign GFs or wives, or how completely finished we are with the anti-male feminazi fascist grip that has ahold of the US. It's also a great way to wake up the complacent or dejected American men, who don't know what they're missing by not looking abroad.*

Throw your ideas into the ring! Also post some sites where you can get them made, such as http://www.makestickers.com or http://www.cafepress.com/make/custom-stickers

"I love my foreign-born bride"
"My foreign-born wife is smarter than your Ameriskank"
"American women are the bottom of the barrel"

and so on... (I'm not good at these pithy little comments)

*BTW, Winston, you could create your own bumperstickers advertising your website and sell them on here for profit. Just a thought.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

I did a little activism using bumper stickers when I was a teenager. My car was on the receiving end of petty vandalism, but it was a beater anyways. But knowing these feminists, they'll tow it or cut the brake lines. An psychotic woman can't be held responsible for her actions. Of course you don't have to worry unless they pay some "boys" to do it because women don't know shit about things work. They figure cars run on magic, which is why they never do maintenance and drive cars into the ground.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

"American men need American women like turtles need chopsticks!"

"Everything else imported overseas is high quality, so why not import foreign women?"

"American women = EPIC Fail. Foreign women = #winning"

I don't know of any sites like you mentioned, but I will look.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

How about quoting the Guess Who song in a way?

"American WOMEN stay away from me eeeeeeee!"

"American WOMEN, bitches let me be eeeeeeeeee!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: