Tattoos On Women

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Tattoos On Women

Post by Taco »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

frontier
Freshman Poster

Post by frontier »

I don't mind tatoos as long as they are done in good taste and are not too many. Many girls from Eastern Europe have tatoos, but they put them in good locations. American women always have too many and they pick the ones that men pick making them more masculine.

Removal will be a pain no matter where it is located.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

frontier wrote:I don't mind tatoos as long as they are done in good taste and are not too many. Many girls from Eastern Europe have tatoos, but they put them in good locations. American women always have too many and they pick the ones that men pick making them more masculine.
Only emasculated fat desperate cunts don't mind tattoos on women.

Moderator, move these posts into this: viewtopic.php?t=9371&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
thread or something, do your job! This forum is too cluttered!
frontier
Freshman Poster

Post by frontier »

odbo wrote:
frontier wrote:I don't mind tatoos as long as they are done in good taste and are not too many. Many girls from Eastern Europe have tatoos, but they put them in good locations. American women always have too many and they pick the ones that men pick making them more masculine.
Only emasculated fat desperate cunts don't mind tattoos on women.

Moderator, move these posts into this: viewtopic.php?t=9371&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
thread or something, do your job! This forum is too cluttered!
Whata pink nazi you are. you cannot even come up with your own insult. Well since you lik efat women over slender women, that can only mean you are into beastiality.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

I like a woman with a little ink. Tasteful and well placed is a must. A lot of Ukrainian girls have them on their calf's or small of the back and don't mind them on their men from what they have writen and said.
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

A tasteful tattoo is an oxymoron.