Only At Walmart

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Only At Walmart

Post by Taco »

I haven't shopped at Walmart in over 2 years and I'm happier because of it.

Only At Walmart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GspczVjbmzw
DistanceRunner
Freshman Poster

Re: Only At Walmart

Post by DistanceRunner »

Taco wrote:I haven't shopped at Walmart in over 2 years and I'm happier because of it.

Only At Walmart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GspczVjbmzw
Has to be a form of mental illness. There are some very sick people (and I don't mean physically) within our country.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

WALMART IS f***ing DISGUST!!!!!!!

I would never go near a Walmart. Walmart should have went out of existence when Sam Watson died.
Taryn
Freshman Poster

Post by Taryn »

Okay, I really want to put this here because I feel it's appropriate.

I live in the south and the only place I can actually grocery shop is unfortunately a Wal Mart. Every time I go there, I always have a bad experience. Whether it's old people chatting away in the aisles while gravity continues to melt their faces off or it's the horrible employees that work there, I ALWAYS regret my experience there.

One of the worst experiences I ever had at Wal Mart was the time some guy followed me throughout the store, and then followed me through the checkout lanes when there were 4 other empty checkout lanes and then following me out of the door to see where I went.

Said guy, two months later, mugged me in the parking lot.

It attracts the worst kinds of people and I do not go there unless it's in broad daylight. If I went there at midnight, I'd have to deal with beached whales riding on their motorized scooters instead of just getting off their a**es and walking around the store.
??????
Freshman Poster

Post by ?????? »