Only At Walmart

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Only At Walmart

Post by Taco »

I haven't shopped at Walmart in over 2 years and I'm happier because of it.

Only At Walmart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GspczVjbmzw

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

DistanceRunner
Freshman Poster

Re: Only At Walmart

Post by DistanceRunner »

Taco wrote:I haven't shopped at Walmart in over 2 years and I'm happier because of it.

Only At Walmart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GspczVjbmzw
Has to be a form of mental illness. There are some very sick people (and I don't mean physically) within our country.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

WALMART IS f***ing DISGUST!!!!!!!

I would never go near a Walmart. Walmart should have went out of existence when Sam Watson died.
Taryn
Freshman Poster

Post by Taryn »

Okay, I really want to put this here because I feel it's appropriate.

I live in the south and the only place I can actually grocery shop is unfortunately a Wal Mart. Every time I go there, I always have a bad experience. Whether it's old people chatting away in the aisles while gravity continues to melt their faces off or it's the horrible employees that work there, I ALWAYS regret my experience there.

One of the worst experiences I ever had at Wal Mart was the time some guy followed me throughout the store, and then followed me through the checkout lanes when there were 4 other empty checkout lanes and then following me out of the door to see where I went.

Said guy, two months later, mugged me in the parking lot.

It attracts the worst kinds of people and I do not go there unless it's in broad daylight. If I went there at midnight, I'd have to deal with beached whales riding on their motorized scooters instead of just getting off their a**es and walking around the store.
??????
Freshman Poster

Post by ?????? »