Winston should be the next James Bond

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston should be the next James Bond

Post by jamesbond »

Daniel Craig will not be playing James Bond anymore so they are looking for a new person to play that role. How about Winston? He would be the first Asian man to play James Bond and he already has a reputation for being an international playboy. :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston should be the next James Bond

Post by Adama »

Yes, and when they film the scene where Winston comes out of the water at the beach shirtless, they can use those "plaster on" abs they used to give Robert Downey Jr abs for Ironman.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:Possible titles for his first movie: "You Only Barfine Twice (per night)," "Fili-p***y," "The Expat Who Loved Me." :lol:
Winston could act in the movie and by the director as well. Who knows, he might even win an academy award or two. Winston has always said he thought he could make it in show business. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

They are actually in the process now of interviewing actors to be the next James Bond. Who knows, Winston should throw his hat in the ring, strangers things have happened. :lol:

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

If Winston became the next James Bond, he would be breaking new ground by being the first Asian man to play 007. :D