Approaching women is a capital felony under Federal law in the United States.

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Approaching women is a capital felony under Federal law in the United States.

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Mew6ix wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 11:48 am
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 11:40 am
Mew6ix wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 11:34 am
September 15th, 2022, 11:29 am
Mew6ix wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 11:24 am
Stalking is a subjective feels.

It's a law based on feewings.

The American or Canadian woman will NEVER, I repeat NEVER call the cops if a drug dealing Chad or Tyrone stalks them at gunpoint.
Go and see my real life/non-fiction story of what had happened to me in 2004 in Toronto. Link.
It's amazing how the Judge politely told you in a Canadian way that suing a woman or establishment for the wrongdoings of a woman is taboo.

These Toronto bitches these days wear crop tops and when they see a sub-8 man they start pulling down their shirts and one of my friends, he's a vet from Afghanistan.

When he sees them doing that the image that comes up in his mind is a terrorist attempting to do a suicide bombing. No lie.
Gee whiz that's bananas.
Yes, if former cops and vets from the USA ever came to Toronto and witnessed what these Toronto fefails are doing on the streets with those sudden movements, those PTSD laden guys would get triggered (no pun intended).
Like why wear a crop top to show your navel when you don't want average men to see it?!
sh.it man you have described that to the 't' (no clothing pun intended).
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Re: Approaching women is a capital felony under Federal law in the United States.

Post by Mew6ix »

September 15th, 2022, 11:58 am
Mew6ix wrote:
Mew6ix wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 11:29 am

Go and see my real life/non-fiction story of what had happened to me in 2004 in Toronto. Link.
It's amazing how the Judge politely told you in a Canadian way that suing a woman or establishment for the wrongdoings of a woman is taboo.

These Toronto bitches these days wear crop tops and when they see a sub-8 man they start pulling down their shirts and one of my friends, he's a vet from Afghanistan.

When he sees them doing that the image that comes up in his mind is a terrorist attempting to do a suicide bombing. No lie.
Gee whiz that's bananas.
Yes, if former cops and vets from the USA ever came to Toronto and witnessed what these Toronto fefails are doing on the streets with those sudden movements, those PTSD laden guys would get triggered (no pun intended).
Like why wear a crop top to show your navel when you don't want average men to see it?!
Once you live your entire life in Toronto, and understand that the majority of Toronto fefails would rather have sex with dogs and give bareback blowjobs to babies like McEwen, it tends to get men jaded at life.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Mew6ix wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 12:08 pm
September 15th, 2022, 11:58 am
Mew6ix wrote:
Mew6ix wrote:

Gee whiz that's bananas.
Once you live your entire life in Toronto, and understand that the majority of Toronto fefails would rather have sex with dogs and give bareback blowjobs to babies like McEwen, it tends to get men jaded at life.
I almost married a Brazilian 1st generation Canadian monster in 2007, but when the moms passed, I didn't get her late money right away as I was already traveling abroad with only 6 US grand in my account. At this time, @Yohan and I were vaguely acquainted with one another as it was my first year on MGTOW-Nice Guys forum (it's defunct now) and heard all the hoopla behind Winston Wu making noise so I finally joined here, Happier Abroad, whilst in Thailand after almost becoming homeless in Australia. I will spare you guys the story as I may have posted it on the site before.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Was the Brazilian-Canadian chick a feminist who hates men?

The social workers and teachers in Toronto teach females to hate on men.

I witnessed a Boomer female professor encouraging female students to openly express their disdain of men during a sociology class.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

About this thread topic.

Um, it's not a crime to go to a park in public unless its closed or some other problem (for example, if you have covid19 and you're going to a park with a lot of people in the year 2020 through January 2021). Are you talking about racism towards some guys particularly those who are either dark skinned or other less than ideal physical traits?

Oh, that's probably due to ignorance (when we're talking about racism and discrimination, the general idea is that the dark skinned guy is ignorant). Both the Democrats and Republicans are to blame for that (ignorance). What Democrats and Republicans lack, that's obvious, is the traits that a good person has. Both Democrats and Republicans, both are to blame for this mess and it won't be until 2049 that the problem would be over. Democrats and Republicans try every trick in the book to keep this problem continuing. Its so obvious, the money they have, they are able to please so many people, especially left handed people. Its one of the tricks from "the hidden bible", a few introductory books to this is the 48 laws of power by Robert Greene. The Jim Crow laws are still here, it hasn't changed much since 1800s- 1900-1909.

“For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.” (Bible) This quote means the rich get richer and the poor stay poor.

It seems to me that most (99%) of Americans only define racism in the purest academic sense, basically in terms of grades and academic prowess, so if a person believes white people get higher grades in schools (especially dog mascot) then that person is a racist. Clearly, something is wrong, you can tell. Think about it, if a black person who is stereotypical black (not quite intuitive) gets arrested, 99% of Americans believe they deserve it.
Last edited by josephty2 on September 15th, 2022, 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

josephty2 wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 9:01 pm
About this thread topic.

Um, it's not a crime to go to a park in public unless its closed or some other problem (for example, if you have covid19 and you're going to a park with a lot of people in the year 2020 through January 2021). Are you talking about racism towards some guys particularly those who are either dark skinned or other less than ideal physical traits?

Oh, that's probably due to ignorance (when we're talking about racism and discrimination, the general idea is that the dark skinned guy is ignorant). Both the Democrats and Republicans are to blame for that (ignorance). What Democrats and Republicans lack, that's obvious, is the traits that a good person has. Both Democrats and Republicans, both are to blame for this mess and it won't be until 2049 that the problem would be over. Democrats and Republicans try every trick in the book to keep this problem continuing. Its so obvious, the money they have, they are able to please so many people, especially left handed people. Its one of the tricks from "the hidden bible", a few introductory books to this is the 48 laws of power by Robert Greene. The Jim Crow laws are still here, it hasn't changed much since 1800s- 1900-1909.

“For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.” (Bible) This quote means the rich get richer and the poor stay poor.
There are stories of fathers who go to the park with their daughters and end up having cops meet them in the park. The Karen behaviour in the parks are pathetic. Every single hetero man is a suspect when they go to the park. Thanks to Karen.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Mew6ix wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 9:35 pm
josephty2 wrote:
About this thread topic.

There are stories of fathers who go to the park with their daughters and end up having cops meet them in the park. The Karen behaviour in the parks are pathetic. Every single hetero man is a suspect when they go to the park. Thanks to Karen.
@Mew6ix If you really like White man black women, slang, and memes, why are you in this website? America is paradise for the likes of you.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

josephty2 wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 10:21 pm
Mew6ix wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 9:35 pm
josephty2 wrote:
About this thread topic.

@Mew6ix If you really like White man black women, slang, and memes, why are you in this website? America is paradise for the likes of you.
Are you a Moron? That’s like asking why a bird has wings to fly.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mew6ix wrote:

I don't get this post. Why would girls from Toronto pull down their crop tops-- presumably to flash breasts... or show cleavage... to men if they are sub-8? You mean, a man less than an 8 for looks? They flash 2's? Why would they do that? Do they keep their breasts covered for 9's and 10's? I don't get it/

Why would a woman showing her breasts make a vet think of suicide bombers? Do female suicide bombers show some cleavage before they blow stuff up? Are Toronto women's breasts so traumatic-looking that they trigger PTSD?
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

MrMan wrote:
September 16th, 2022, 8:03 pm
Mew6ix wrote:

I don't get this post. Why would girls from Toronto pull down their crop tops-- presumably to flash breasts... or show cleavage... to men if they are sub-8? You mean, a man less than an 8 for looks? They flash 2's? Why would they do that? Do they keep their breasts covered for 9's and 10's? I don't get it/

Why would a woman showing her breasts make a vet think of suicide bombers? Do female suicide bombers show some cleavage before they blow stuff up? Are Toronto women's breasts so traumatic-looking that they trigger PTSD?
In Afghanistan and Iraq, suicide bombers would pull their shirts to detonate a bomb. Many American and Canadian war vets get triggered at that. Worse if it's a cop. They get "triggered" for real.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

The crop tops show the navel, so they pull it down to hide their navel. The Gen Z chicks wear cardigans over their crop tops which hide the breasts than reveal it. Their fashion is dumb.

War vets who witnessed suicide bombings during the Iraq war would attest that someone quickly pulling their shirt or cardigan is a PTSD reminder that it's a suicide bomber. This is also why many Americans end up getting shot down by cops with quick and sudden movements.

Toronto woemen are strange creatures. Canadian woemen in general. They produce men like Marc Lepine and Alek Minassian.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mew6ix wrote:
September 16th, 2022, 10:01 pm
MrMan wrote:
Mew6ix wrote:

In Afghanistan and Iraq, suicide bombers would pull their shirts to detonate a bomb. Many American and Canadian war vets get triggered at that. Worse if it's a cop. They get "triggered" for real.
What about the part about girls pulling crop tops for sub-8 men? Does that mean they flash their breasts at all men who are 8's for looks, and below, but not for 9's and 10's? What do they remove for these men?

This kind of sounds like the opposite of the dystopian alternative reality that Mercury presents, where approaching a woman is a capital felony. In your version, the girls are flashing the men if they don't find them attractive. Is that what you are saying?
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

MrMan wrote:
September 18th, 2022, 1:05 pm
Mew6ix wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Mew6ix wrote:

What about the part about girls pulling crop tops for sub-8 men? Does that mean they flash their breasts at all men who are 8's for looks, and below, but not for 9's and 10's? What do they remove for these men?

This kind of sounds like the opposite of the dystopian alternative reality that Mercury presents, where approaching a woman is a capital felony. In your version, the girls are flashing the men if they don't find them attractive. Is that what you are saying?
You’re not reading my post properly. I said they are hiding their navels and boobies
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

MrMan wrote:
Mew6ix wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Mew6ix wrote:

You’re not reading my post properly. I said they are hiding their navels and boobies
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mew6ix wrote:
September 18th, 2022, 3:10 pm
MrMan wrote:
Mew6ix wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Mew6ix wrote:

Oh, I missed that. So only 8+ guys get to see the belly button.