ARIZONA RIGGED THE 2020 ELECTION USING 5G OXYGEN SHARPIES INFECTED WITH CORONA

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: ARIZONA RIGGED THE 2020 ELECTION USING 5G OXYGEN SHARPIES INFECTED WITH CORONA

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 16th, 2020, 3:29 am
Winston wrote:
November 16th, 2020, 2:19 am
Well doesn't it depend on how you define a "conspiracy"? If two or more people are conspiring or colluding to do something bad or unethical, then technically it can fit the definition of a conspiracy.
We have been through this before, several times. I don't know why it is still so difficult for you. Even high school students can understand this concept. A conspiracy in the legal sense must refer to a criminal act or series of acts, not just fleeting figments of your imagination.
Winston wrote: Why can't government corruption constitute a form of conspiracy? Technically that does qualify for the definition you know.
Here we go again with your fake conclusions. I did not say it cannot, but the corruption must refer to criminal acts not just policies that you find objectionable.
Winston wrote: What do you think of the motive or agenda of spreading marxism around the world? Even the Catholic Church went far left in the 1960's. Why? Who benefits?
Because they want to destroy then rebuild American society and the West under a new Marxist model.
Winston wrote: You don't even think the JFK assassination is a conspiracy?
Here we go again with your fake conclusions and this is definitely a horrible habit you have. You actually don't know where I stand on that. And you did the same thing yesterday when you accused me of being an atheist. Are you TRYING to be wrong or are you trolling when you do this?
Winston wrote: Also keep in mind that a conspiracy is usually kept secret, so if something was a conspiracy you wouldn't know about it right? So how do you know? How can you state as a fact whether something is a conspiracy or not, as if you were God? If you aren't part of a conspiracy, then you wouldn't be in on it right? So how can you be sure and call it as though you were all knowing?
Because of that concept you are allergic to called EVIDENCE. I know you hate that concept but it really is a thing!
Winston wrote: Keep in mind folks that election fraud is not a supernatural claim.
Huh? Have you taken your meds? Please take them because you have been incoherent of late.
How am I incoherent? YOU are the one being dodgy and evasive. I am not. I am merely stating facts. I didn't say anything untrue. What is your problem?

You don't think politicians can do criminal acts everyday and get away with it? You think Nixon is the only one who wiretapped their opponent's offices? If so you are naive and not very street smart at all. As an intellectual black guy, you should know better. Other intellectual black guys I've met all know this stuff. Why don't you?

Lots of things happen in secret everyday. Why do you think that if YOU don't know about it, then it doesn't exist?

There's evidence for anything these days, but it's up to YOUR BIAS as to whether you wanna accept them or not. Has nothing to do with truth or logic. Only with YOUR BIASES.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: ARIZONA RIGGED THE 2020 ELECTION USING 5G OXYGEN SHARPIES INFECTED WITH CORONA

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
November 16th, 2020, 3:35 am
I didn't say anything untrue.
You do ALL THE TIME. And that statement is a prime example!
Winston wrote: You don't think politicians can do criminal acts everyday and get away with it?
Here we go again with the lie embedded in a question. First you accuse me of being an atheist, then you accuse me of not thinking government corruption can be a crime, now I don't think politicians can get away with crimes. What's next, asking if I think you could possibly be god?
Rinse, wash and repeat......
Winston wrote: You think Nixon is the only one who wiretapped their opponent's offices?
And here we go again with the "You think" questions akin to those of a 10 year old.

I guess that is the only tactic he is left to use when he can't manage to prove that god exists thereby undermining his misguided faith.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 16th, 2020, 4:35 am
Winston wrote:
November 16th, 2020, 3:35 am
I didn't say anything untrue.
You do ALL THE TIME. And that statement is a prime example!
Winston wrote: You don't think politicians can do criminal acts everyday and get away with it?
Here we go again with the lie embedded in a question. First you accuse me of being an atheist, then you accuse me of not thinking government corruption can be a crime, now I don't think politicians can get away with crimes. What's next, asking if I think you could possibly be god?
Rinse, wash and repeat......
Winston wrote: You think Nixon is the only one who wiretapped their opponent's offices?
And here we go again with the "You think" questions akin to those of a 10 year old.

I guess that is the only tactic he is left to use when he can't manage to prove that god exists thereby undermining his misguided faith.
It's pointless to have a discussion with you. You dodge almost every question and can't support any of your thesis points. Honest people don't do that. All you do is insult and ridicule. A total waste of time. You are hopeless. I can't imagine anyone wasting their time trying to reason with you. As Mark Twain said, "Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

I updated the link https://youtu.be/MIQK4dRDBCk must have been a terrible mistake :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why is this stupid thread in the Dating and Relationships board? It should be in the Jokes/Humor board. I'm going to move it there.

PAG, next time you post fake news and try to pass it off as real news, you will receive a temporary ban.

Did your parents ever teach you right from wrong? Did they ever teach you that lying was wrong? Do you even have parents?

You need to read something good and wholesome like Aesop's Fables, so you get an education on basic morality.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: JOKE: ARIZONA RIGGED THE 2020 ELECTION USING 5G OXYGEN SHARPIES INFECTED WITH CORONA

Post by Winston »

Notice PAG, that the blacks at the Trump March Rally who spoke on the podium are a lot more SMART, HONEST and AWARE than you are! Why can't you be an awake black guy like these black men and women are? See their eloquent speeches below.