Biden keeps falling on stairs

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Biden keeps falling on stairs

Post by Yohan »

I never understand these people. This man is 10 years older than me, and openly said, I was happy to retire with 65, and my best time in my life was beginning, no responsibility to anybody, no obligations, comfortable living in a green area, no problem with money which is arriving every month but no need to work for it...

I would never accept such a job, I would relax and do just what I like all day....
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Yohan wrote:
March 20th, 2021, 10:31 am
I never understand these people. This man is 10 years older than me, and openly said, I was happy to retire with 65, and my best time in my life was beginning, no responsibility to anybody, no obligations, comfortable living in a green area, no problem with money which is arriving every month but no need to work for it...

I would never accept such a job, I would relax and do just what I like all day....
Yeah, it's crazy. I don't get it either. Biden's oldest granddaughters are near my own age. The man could very well be a great-grandfather and half of his grandchildren were eligble to vote last November. Any sane man his age would let go of the pride and hubris and just enjoy his family and accomplishments for the last remaining years of decent health and reasonable clarity.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

There is a rumor that he has the onset of dementia or Alzheimer's. I wonder if he will finish his first term or resign and let Kamala Harris become president. He is 78 years old now, when his first term is over, he will be 82! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."