Australia does not exist. Biggest Cover Up For GENOCIDE In History

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Gali
Junior Poster

Australia does not exist. Biggest Cover Up For GENOCIDE In History

Post by Gali »

Why can I see it and nobody else. It is unreal. Am I the only genius in the world to see that Australia is fake to cover up the genocide. Check the vid.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Australia does not exist. Biggest Cover Up For GENOCIDE In History

Post by Winston »

How does he explain the people who have been there? What happens if you book a planet ticket to Australia? lol

These videos are a spoof or satire. The people in them don't even look serious. What a waste of time. Don't they have something better to do?

You probably posted this as a spoof too Gali. Why don't you post something more substantive and of value?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

They are payed actors and puppets in the Matrix. Try to be openminded and do not believe in everything where you have zero proof. They are covering up a GENOCIDE. It is not something small like the space lie but they FAKED a damn CONTINENT.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Anyone can buy a plane ticket to Australia. Where does the plane take you then? This thread is a joke. I'm moving it to the joke section.

I have an aunt in Australian too. She is not a paid actor. Not smart enough to be one.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I have been to Australia.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
October 12th, 2021, 6:30 pm
I have been to Australia.
According to Gali you must be an actor or in on it. lol

Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

We exist, it’s just we are on the back side of the ice wall and 90 degrees from the flat earth. If you look from a side view you’ll see Australia 😉