Cannibalism: How to Eat (Human) Meat!!!

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cannibalism: How to Eat (Human) Meat!!!

Post by Tsar »

Yes, this post is about cannibalism. If food inflation, a blackout, and energy crisis get apocalyptic bad in America, people will begin to eat each other in the United States, especially in American cities.

I don't mean metaphorically...I mean literally.

It might be the only way to survive famine. But you'll need to stock up on vitamins and minerals that can last a few years. Human flesh might be able to provide enough calories and macronutrients like protein, fat, and all meat has a little sugar or it should have trace amounts of sugar. But it isn't really a nutrient dense meat.

Here's the charts on how to cut humans apart for really prime selections of meat!

Now, let's talk about how to season it so it's really tasty in a time of scarcity!

#1: Simple and Traditional

Bring out the sea salt after letting it cook. Sea salt makes any meat more tasty!

#2: American BBQ Style

Brush it with BBQ Sauce and then BBQ it for a traditional American BBQ with a cannibalistic spin

#3: Italian Style

Brush it with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Oregano, and Garlic for a savory flavor. Add a hint of Peperoncino if you want to add a little spice to the flavor.

And if you spot any Canadians, they are the new bacon!

Canadian Bacon with Maple Syrup:
Slice the Canadian Meat into really thin slices, fry it on the stovetop, and once cooked, soak the tender flesh in pure Grade A maple syrup. Enjoy for a sweet, hearty breakfast. Don't waste the melted human fat because with butter being scarce, you can use the human fat for baking purposes and other culinary uses.

Obviously, this is in the joke section for a reason. It's not to be taken seriously...

I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: Cannibalism: How to Eat (Human) Meat!!!

Post by Voyager1 »

The genetic DNA similarity between pigs and human beings is 98%.

Cannibals describe human flesh tasting like pork.

Miracle Flight 571, was a chartered flight originating in Montevideo, Uruguay, bound for Santiago, Chile, that crashed high in the Andes mountains on 13 October 1972. Some of the passengers turned to cannibalism to survive.

Personally I don't think I could do it or would want to. The human body can go without food 40 days or more. Without water only 3 days.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Obviously fat Western women would be a good source of food in a crisis. There concern would be that they were toxic due to prescription drugs or because they turned themselves into GMO freaks with the covaids jabs.

One thing we could get straight is how to properly slaughter them. For any animal there seems to be a correct method. For goats you cut their throats and break their necks. For pigs you stab them in the heart, or stick them as it is called. What about Western women? I'm presuming the pig method.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

I think flat earthers might be first on the list as they are quite annoying
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

For anyone who is worried about burgers in a time when meat is scarce and people must eat each other (or to put it simply, become cannibals)...

You should buy a Meat Grinder!

Here are two really good Meat Grinders:

1. https://www.amazon.com/Electric-AAOBOSI ... 09NPX797K/

2. https://www.amazon.com/LEM-Products-178 ... 074FBH56N/

After you have drained the blood into a bucket which is also edible, you can use the iron in soups or to drink straight like a vampire. Human blood is very rich in iron but that's for another post.

After a human has been drained, you can skin it, the slice it into pieces, and then those pieces can be put on a meat grinder and be used to make ground (human) meat.

Ground meat can be used to make burgers, meatloaf, meatballs, chili, and if you have the skill (and the casing) even sausages.

That's why I suggest people have a Meat Grinder on hand because if necessary, it gives much more variety and versatility in how meat can be prepared.

And for anyone interested in making sausages, here's a video. Just remember, you can substitute human meat for whatever meat is being used in the video or recipe.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I know you like to post evil ideas to shock people. There is actually a subculture of vampires-- people who read vampire books and drink blood. Some of it might be associated with Satanism as well. Drinking even animal blood is forbidden, since when God gave humans animal flesh to eat, He did not give the blood because the life is in the blood. So drinking human blood is off-limits, and the cannibal aspect of it is even worse. It is best not to think or post on such things since love 'does not delight in iniquity'... or wickedness.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

So does anyone have the answer on the best way to slaughter fat women and whether they are edible?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
March 10th, 2022, 7:11 am
So does anyone have the answer on the best way to slaughter fat women and whether they are edible?
I assume slaughtering any humans for consumption goes it's a little like this:

Step One: Hang the human with the feet tied to a hook with their head above a bucket.

Step Two: Slice the human's throat. Preferably while they're awake because the fear and adrenaline will give the meat an extra unique flavor.

Step Three: Wait until almost all the blood drains into a bucket. To be extra sure it's drained, give the throat another slice. Remember, the slice must be really deep. Anyone who has purchased beef or other meats knows there will be trace amounts of blood remaining in all meat.

Step Four: Skin or Flay the dead human. This is easier done while it's hanging.

Step Five: Slice Apart the human's primary body parts to make further processing easier.

Add Labels if the Meat if packaged and sold to other Cannibals:

Vaccinated or Unvaccinated. Vaccinated or Unvaccinated obviously refers to the COVID-19 Vaccines.

Vaccinated = GMO
Unvaccinated = Organic

Reference Video:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Tsar wrote:
March 10th, 2022, 8:32 pm
Step Two: Slice the human's throat. Preferably while they're awake because the fear and adrenaline will give the meat an extra unique flavor.
Is this based on anything or just speculation? With most animals if they have adrenaline pumping when they die it makes the meat tougher with an unpleasant flavour. I would have thought the pig method would work better since humans are similar to pigs, but I don't know. It is probably not worth catching the blood. Hopefully the spike protein and whatever drugs they have been on don't make them too toxic. It should go without saying that cooking thoroughly will be a must.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
March 11th, 2022, 12:31 pm
Tsar wrote:
March 10th, 2022, 8:32 pm
Is this based on anything or just speculation? With most animals if they have adrenaline pumping when they die it makes the meat tougher with an unpleasant flavour. I would have thought the pig method would work better since humans are similar to pigs, but I don't know. It is probably not worth catching the blood. Hopefully the spike protein and whatever drugs they have been on don't make them too toxic. It should go without saying that cooking thoroughly will be a must.
Just speculation because in some fiction, some characters that were vampires or other monsters in horror movies liked people awake because they said the fear gives them a better flavor. But it's logical that it's better the animal dies in a more pleasant state if most people are to find the meat delicious.

I think you're correct about the spike protein so only unvaccinated humans are fit for consumption.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I was actually sort of adopted into a people-group that in past centuries was known for cannibalism. I haven't gone through all the ceremonies and paid for the parties, but some people would consider it legit and others would say I have not fulfilled the customs.

And of course the cannibals were the other clan, not our clan. A specific clan is usually blamed for it.

But as a quasi-member of a formerly cannibalistic people-group, my advice is... don't do it. Just don't do the cannibalism.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Out of curiosity, since most drugs are metabolized in the liver, at first thought it might seem that eating human liver would be highly toxic. The liver of some animals is considered highly nutritious but to be eaten infrequently. It makes sense that human liver would be highly toxic from all the drugs people are taking but maybe the heat from cooking it would make all the pharmaceutical drugs inactive or inert. There's a reason why heat can sometimes destroy many poisons and other toxic substances. I think that would be an interesting research study if people began to eat each other (became Cannibals) to determine the edibleness or toxicity of human liver as part of the dietary consumption of the new primary source of fresh meat.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
March 17th, 2022, 10:53 am
Out of curiosity, since most drugs are metabolized in the liver, at first thought it might seem that eating human liver would be highly toxic. The liver of some animals is considered highly nutritious but to be eaten infrequently. It makes sense that human liver would be highly toxic from all the drugs people are taking but maybe the heat from cooking it would make all the pharmaceutical drugs inactive or inert. There's a reason why heat can sometimes destroy many poisons and other toxic substances. I think that would be an interesting research study if people began to eat each other (became Cannibals) to determine the edibleness or toxicity of human liver as part of the dietary consumption of the new primary source of fresh meat.
That is just disgusting. Why would you go and ruin everyone's appetite like that?

Eating liver is just plain gross. Liver and canned spinach. Ewww.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I eat liver paste (chicken) on bread and it's quite tasty sometimes.

Doesn't it have a lot of iron?

Boil spinach then drain. Add butter and salt. It's ok.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Voyager1 wrote:
March 17th, 2022, 11:19 am
I eat liver paste (chicken) on bread and it's quite tasty sometimes.

Doesn't it have a lot of iron?
So do rusty nails, but I'm not eating them. Liver.... yuck.
Boil spinach then drain. Add butter and salt. It's ok.
Buy or grow raw spinach and then do that. Blanch and squeeze the water out. Add a bit of sesame oil, just a bit of sugar, salt, and fish salt and a dash of sesame seeds for a Korean side dish.

Canned, or preferably frozen, spinach might be salvaged if used as an Indian spinach and paneer dip. But generally canned spinach tastes like a can.