Who's the funniest jewish troll on the forum?

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.

Mercer
No votes
CaptainSkelebob
100%
Mew6ix
No votes

Total votes: 6
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Mercer
CaptainSkelebob
Mew6ix
(anyone else I missed?)

I'm amused by Mercer even though the complaints others have about his obvious abuses of post deletion and obvious trolling are valid.

Mew6ix is amusing enough trolling the forum, a total abuser of the shoutbox, but sound like he's being taken in hand for those transgressions.

CaptainSkelebob is hilarious and I hope he never leaves. He's got my vote.

Where's Spencer been, anyway? I didn't see any obvious tells that he was a jew (despite a certain amount of skepticism about whether he was really fully authentic writing in his own voice), so I didn't add him to the poll.

[ Edit: I myself claimed I was a 4'11" jewish troll living in my grandma's basement in at least 1-2 posts, while exchanging badinage with Mercer, but I didn't add myself to the poll, since in reality I am (or so I claim) an honest man, and am actually a 41 year old "Aryan" alcoholic womanizer who likes stock trading, single-handed sailing, Cantonese, lifting weights, hypnotism, etc. ]
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Who's the funniest jewish troll on the forum?

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WilliamSmith wrote:
December 12th, 2022, 6:43 am
Mercer
CaptainSkelebob
Mew6ix
(anyone else I missed?)

I'm amused by Mercer even though the complaints others have about his obvious abuses of post deletion and obvious trolling are valid.

Mew6ix is amusing enough trolling the forum, a total abuser of the shoutbox, but sound like he's being taken in hand for those transgressions.

CaptainSkelebob is hilarious and I hope he never leaves. He's got my vote.

Where's Spencer been, anyway? I didn't see any obvious tells that he was a jew (despite a certain amount of skepticism about whether he was really fully authentic writing in his own voice), so I didn't add him to the poll.
@CaptainSkelebob also gets my vote. Some stuff he's come out with has had me in stitches :lol:

My favourite was his latest confession. I admit when I read that I was crying with laughter. Some of the stuff he comes out with seems almost like pantomime, but the dude is definitely funny haha. Don't always get on with the guy, but I won't deny he's a riot :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

A follow-up post commemorating some favorite moments from our jewish friend Mercer in the shoutbox, lest these happy moments be forgotten:
WilliamSmithDecember 9th, 2022, 6:20 pm@Mercer for the record, I never said I thought you should be banned, and I'm as white as they come. But you're right whites weren't such faggots in the 90's and 2000's, but you know damn well what caused it because its you jews who social engineered them into this via the tribe's grip on mainstream media and academia (not to mention the drugs and alcohol trades, legal and illegal that jews have always been the drivers of, Rothstein and so on)
MercerDecember 9th, 2022, 7:47 pm((WilliamSmith))
MercerDecember 9th, 2022, 7:49 pm(((WilliamSmith)))
MercerDecember 9th, 2022, 7:55 pmI find it hilarious that (((WilliamSmith))) larps as an antisemetic gentile online. He really just enjoys rubbing his tribe's power in everyone's face.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 12th, 2022, 6:48 am
@CaptainSkelebob also gets my vote. Some stuff he's come out with has had me in stitches :lol:

My favourite was his latest confession. I admit when I read that I was crying with laughter. Some of the stuff he comes out with seems almost like pantomime, but the dude is definitely funny haha. Don't always get on with the guy, but I won't deny he's a riot :lol:
+1 8)
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Obviously the only actual funny one is Skeletal Robert. @Mercer is nothing but a troll and Mew a spambot. Although I was able to talk some sense into Mew, I think, and he's been doing a lot better in the chatbox lately. ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

I also voted for @CaptainSkelebob. He's undoubtedly the most off-the-wall member of the forum. Some of the stuff that he says I find freakin' hilarious. His love for ladyboys which he claims makes him straighter and more alpha than men who like women (we just don't understand his arguments because we are "anti-science" :lol: ), his admiration for Skeletor who he considers a true alpha and a role model for those who want to get ahead in life by bending the rules, his anecdotes about his house being invaded by demons which he considers a product of Darwinian evolution, his criticism of donkey charities because, for him, donkeys are nothing more than ""spasticated horses" (even though in reality donkeys are lovely creatures :lol: ), and finally his own confession of wanting to become a ladyboy himself in order to open an OnlyFans account and scam silly men in accordance with his principles of "dark capitalism"! :lol: Captain, I don't think that you're Jewish but I do think that you're the funniest character on this forum. :mrgreen:

Skelebob, if you're seriously struggling with mental health like you said in another post, you can always talk to us via PM. We didn't mean to upset you. We thought that your thread was simply a joke and that our responses were just banter, but it seems like you've taken everything to heart. We don't want you to leave over this, Captain. We don't care about what you wrote in your confession and hope that you'll come back when your head is in a better place.

Hey, didn't you say that you would be willing to do a podcast with Winston about your lifestyle as a professional gambler and your sexcapades in Thailand? I remember that @MarcosZeitola in particular was enthusiastic about the idea. If you do come back, it would be great to hear about your experiences in depth since you're such a funny dude! :D
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
December 13th, 2022, 4:55 pm
I also voted for @CaptainSkelebob. He's undoubtedly the most off-the-wall member of the forum. Some of the stuff that he says I find freakin' hilarious. His love for ladyboys which he claims makes him straighter and more alpha than men who like women (we just don't understand his arguments because we are "anti-science" :lol: ), his admiration for Skeletor who he considers a true alpha and a role model for those who want to get ahead in life by bending the rules, his anecdotes about his house being invaded by demons which he considers a product of Darwinian evolution, his criticism of donkey charities because, for him, donkeys are nothing more than ""spasticated horses" (even though in reality donkeys are lovely creatures :lol: ), and finally his own confession of wanting to become a ladyboy himself in order to open an OnlyFans account and scam silly men in accordance with his principles of "dark capitalism"! :lol: Captain, I don't think that you're Jewish but I do think that you're the funniest character on this forum. :mrgreen:

Skelebob, if you're seriously struggling with mental health like you said in another post, you can always talk to us via PM. We didn't mean to upset you. We thought that your thread was simply a joke and that our responses were just banter, but it seems like you've taken everything to heart. We don't want you to leave over this, Captain. We don't care about what you wrote in your confession and hope that you'll come back when your head is in a better place.

Hey, didn't you say that you would be willing to do a podcast with Winston about your lifestyle as a professional gambler and your sexcapades in Thailand? I remember that @MarcosZeitola in particular was enthusiastic about the idea. If you do come back, it would be great to hear about your experiences in depth since you're such a funny dude! :D
Yes, please don't leave @CaptainSkelebob! I know how to sail a ship single-handed myself so technically I could survive without you, but your presence here would be sorely missed, and your domination of the vote so far is definitely "alpha as f**k!" More alpha than Skeletor himself!
I have unfortunately not been able to read all the threads so didn't even know about half the good stuff @Lucas88 mentioned. :lol: :lol: :lol:
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

@Spencer's presence is missed, but CaptainSkelebob is definitely my favorite comedian on here too.

Other contenders I didn't add to the poll, but at least deserve an honorable mention as potential jewish trolls:

Me: aka (((WilliamSmith)))
For those who actually may care, I do assure you that I am definitely not a jewish troll, but I did at least claim I was a 4'11" jewish troll who looked like Rick Moranis from Spaceballs at least a few times when engaging in badinage with Mercer, so I deserve at least an "honorable mention" on the list of contenders.

MrMan
Not sure if he can possibly be serious in the shit he says hiding his head where the sun doesn't shine to try to rationalize every which way and pitch out every lame-ass low-IQ straw man argument in existence to claim jews supposedly aren't a problem, but he is quite funny a lot of times, and sometimes I wonder if he can be serious... but then he messes with my head saying some apparently nice things sometimes that start making me like him (e.g. positive things about women, healthy families, protecting children and families from homosexuals, etc)........ before going back to the sabbath goyim shitposting again... hard to say. But he's an honorable mention as potential jewish troll.

Cornfed / Contrarian Expat
After what I read tonight when looking at what other posters said before about Jamaica, I'd wonder if those two assholes were actually the same person. Maybe not since Cornfed actually posted so many pics and videos of himself showing off his kettle-ball pumped muscles..... but the guy in the pic could theoretically be an actual "male model" hired on Fiverr or something, and the actual writer could be some jew with good creative writing talent and a morbidly twisted but admittedly witty sense of humor pretending to be both personalities at once.... or can those two clowns actually be the consummate first-rate assholes they both come across as on this forum?
See here for what gave me the idea:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=35693&p=385853#p385853

Did I miss anyone? :D