Happier Abroad 2022 Awards

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Happier Abroad 2022 Awards

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Happy New Year, everyone! Even you Mercer, you weird little incel f***er. I wish you the best and I hope in 2023 you get out of your RV and find happiness and love somewhere on God's green earth. God bless you all! :D
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

This is a pretty funny award lol, Happy New Years man.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Most vocal hebephile - @Tsar

Most consistent supporters of Ukraine - @Voyager1 and @Yohan

Most washed up poster and full of crap - @Shemp

Just joking on the last one :lol: HYN!
Last edited by Voyager1 on January 1st, 2023, 6:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Now I'm confused despite I know all of this was a joke.
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

CONGRATS Best LGBT poster - @@CaptainSkelebob YOU SHOULD MAKE A PIC OF YOURSELF IN A DRESS WITH YOUR LADYBOY WIFE WITH THE AWARD
Last edited by Jackfruits on January 1st, 2023, 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Mercer wrote:
December 31st, 2022, 12:26 pm
The awards are woke and inclusive this year.

Wise bossman of the year - @Winston

Best assistant to the bossman - @Pixel--Dude

Most blackpilled - @Mew6ix

Biggest misanthropist - @fschmidt

Most traditionalist poster - @Outcast9428

Jewish poster of the year - @WilliamSmith

Goyim poster of the year - @MarcosZeitola

Special poster of the year - @Spencer

Best LGBT poster - @CaptainSkelebob

Best bodybuilder - @Cornfed

Best nursing home poster - @Yohan

American poster of the year - @kangarunner

Hydra poster of the year - @Mercury

Autistic poster of the year - @Lucas88

BLM Award - @WanderingProtagonist

Happy new year Happier Abroad!
Thanks, Mercer. Happy New Year to you too, buddy. Hope this year brings some happiness for you.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

@Mercer And what about @MrMan?

Echoing the previous posters, I wish everyone on this forum a happier, more positive life this year. No one should go through this life being miserable. Be happy, carry a positive attitude, love those who love you, and don't take life too seriously.

This country can and will bring you down and keep you down if you let it. But there's one solution. And that is......

Become Happier Abroad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

Voyager1 wrote:
December 31st, 2022, 2:15 pm
Most vocal hebephile - @Tsar

Most consistent supporters of Ukraine - @Voyager1 and @Yohan

Most washed up poster and full of crap - @Shemp

Just joking on the last one :lol: HYN!
Hebephilia is the strong, persistent sexual interest by adults in pubescent children who are in early adolescence, typically ages 11–14
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Jackfruits wrote:
January 1st, 2023, 10:12 am
Hebephilia is the strong, persistent sexual interest by adults in pubescent children who are in early adolescence, typically ages 11–14
Jackfruits that is correct. The lowest age we've seen him mention on the forum is 14. He may have mentioned lower than that but he subsequently deleted his post(s).
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

thats so nice, this forum is filled with (not so secret) Gays, Hebephiles, Antisemites/Neonazis, etc
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

Mercer wrote:
The awards are woke and inclusive this year.

Wise bossman of the year - @Winston

Best assistant to the bossman - @Pixel--Dude

Most blackpilled - @Mew6ix

Most traditionalist poster - @Outcast9428

Goyim poster of the year - @MarcosZeitola

Special poster of the year - @Spencer

Best LGBT poster - @CaptainSkelebob

Best bodybuilder - @Cornfed

Best nursing home poster - @Yohan

American poster of the year - @kangarunner

Hydra poster of the year - @Mercury

Autistic poster of the year - @Lucas88

BLM Award - @WanderingProtagonist

Maybe add the title Hofjude / court jew, that's how most the Rothschild family became part of the aristocracy and so rich https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew

@Mercer who has made money on any HA members outside of @Winston?
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Eh???
WTF is this???
Why am I the LGBT poster???
I dont give a f**k about the LGBT
I do like sticking my fat dick in ladyboy p***y but that doesnt make me LGBT
It makes me a f***ing alpha badass!!!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
January 7th, 2023, 10:58 am
Eh???
WTF is this???
Why am I the LGBT poster???
I dont give a f**k about the LGBT
I do like sticking my fat dick in ladyboy p***y but that doesnt make me LGBT
It makes me a f***ing alpha badass!!!
'Bisexual' as in someone who wants sex with both biological males and females, and T means transexual, and your into transexuals, right?
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Mercer wrote:
I 100% agree that I deserve the jewish poster of the year award.

After all, like the Academy Awards and other bullshit, that's what we jews do: Create phony awards ceremonies to give members of our own tribe and/or their most subservient sabbath goyim silly awards, and then promote them via our tribe's grip on the media. Both to aggrandize the most subservient goyim and give them a false sense of security and prestige, and also keep the goyim psychologically boxed in to the roles we jews expect them to play for our benefit.

However, even when larping as (((WilliamSmith))) the "fake alpha male" in his early 40's who supposedly has a significant drinking problem abd loves +sized black American women and 80s action movies and so on, I'm also 100% legit when it comes to being one of the most (if not the #1 most) "antisemitic" posters on the forum who hates jews:

I used to aspire work for the Mossad like Mercer and Mew6ix, but giga-chad alpha male jews like Menachim Begin and Ben-Gurion or whatever that guy's name was played humiliating practical jokes on me at both my bar mitzvah, and also the purim ceremony (when we were supposed to be tribally bonding with each other by celebrating how we did 9/11), but the 3rd and final strike was when they gave me a temp job at the mossad along with Mew6ix, but then still humiliated me again by posting hidden came video on jewtube of me trying to work on my personal issues using dolls and therapeutic roleplay:

Prior to that, I was actually making some progress working on becoming more "alpha" and "dominant," as you can see here, even if I technically wasn't really an alcoholic 41 year old "Germanic" 6'2" white guy from the Pacific Northwest:

But then the other jews ruined it for me like I said, and so I rage-quit like Albericht the Night-Dwarf in Der Ring Des Nibelungen (or however you spell that), and (as I explained before), I now live in my jewish Grandma's basement trolling on my gaming PC larping as a fake alpha male who hates faggots and "satanic jews" and wants to move to the Caribbean and/or Africa.... but not only that, I have to wait until my Grandma goes to bed every night before I can sneak up to microwave some food, or else the old nag will start screaming at me to go find a job and a girlfriend.

Which I'll NEVER do, as I mentioned last year, since (like fellow tribesman Schmidt), I not only hate all the goyim, and but also hate all my fellow jews and am calling you all out for your bullshit, since (like Schmidt pointed out on numerous occasions), you're ALL "complete morons" who "deserve to be executed!!!!!!"
Or whatever it was.

Reminder clip of my jewish Grandma saying "Jews are crooks. A jew is a crook.":

Mercer wrote:
I agree:
Happy new year Happier Abroad! :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Mercer wrote:
Hey @fschmidt, I'm being sincere this time, unlike the post above (...or is the other way around?!)... but suppose this is as good a place as any to comment:
I don't have time to get to posting about it for a few more weeks, but just wanted to mention I've been reading through your Arkian writing and finding it intellectually stimulating and well-written, even if I don't agree with all of it personally and you still have a bunch of looney-sounding threads talking about how you want to "exterminate" everyone, LOL. (But like I said, on the positive side: Your writing is interesting, and you provided some great references on the subject of "cultural decay" and the declining life cycle of empires, among other things.)

So.... I apologize for calling you a "mentally twisted jewish swamp rat" and any other overly lowbrow ad hominem attacks earlier (though I only did so because you kept popping up saying everyone was a "complete moron" who "deserved to be slaughtered/executed/exterminated" etc..... so I wasn't taking you seriously as a result of that, and then got mad lumping you in with other manginosphere types trying to blame "women" for 2nd+ wave feminism, which I see as intrinsically jewish/homosexual as opposed to something to blame on women... but we can get to the further points for exploration and debate later).

Anyway, I'll look forward to discussing the points in your "Arkianism" later. (Do you already have a thread about it on HA? I put it in the search box but didn't find anything except some other thread with you saying something about why you "want to exterminate the American people," or something similarly cheery and Dickensy." :o
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/