Another Day in an American Suburb

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Another Day in an American Suburb

Post by Tsar »

Twelve year old Mike was walking his dog when it relieved itself on Karen's lawn. Karen saw it happen while pouring herself a cup of gourmet French Vanilla Coffee and made Gluten-Free Belgian Waffles. She couldn't believe what she saw happen to her perfectly landscaped lawn. She stormed out of her house and was screaming at the boy "Your dog shit on my lawn! You ruined my breakfast! You little brat better pick it up off my lawn!"

The boy wasn't able to argue with this Karen so he texted his parents.

However, Karen pulled out a gun and shot the dog saying that she felt threatened.

Mike was crying.

Tyrone, a black man was thinking "Praise the Lord it's someone else getting shot."

The boy's parents arrive and see the dead dog and Karen holding the gun. The boy is crying.

The boy's father gets out his own gun and says "Karen, you're going to be getting a lawsuit!"

Cops arrive because Karen called them and said she was being threatened.

They saw the boy's father holding the gun and shot him dead. The boy picked it up and twelve year old Mike was also shot dead. His mother was also killed by police shooting stray bullets.

Karen smiled. The boy's face fell into the pile of dog shit.

Tyrone watched everything from the safety of his home, recording the video for TikTok and Twitter, and shouted "Damn! Cops just killed a White family."

Karen was crying and thanking the cops for saving her and praised their topnotch police work.

This was just another day in the American suburbs.

Note: Another quick satire piece about American society.

I'll be writing future satires about the American suburbs to post in this thread.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Another Day in an American Suburb

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@Tsar

American society is F*cked up..I agree , but the scenario that you post is very uncommon in a suburban setting.
More likely people just keep it to themselves, act like bunch of robots and don't know their neighbors for 25 years.
I lived in the suburbs for more than a decade.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!